Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
AAG's Office Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:07 pm
Kimiyo-Chan
ChibiTotoro222
Yay! Good job/idea, Iya! =D

I was drawing a picture of all the mods and Dari (because she posts a lot and is....Dari! =D). I made Azzy look like a pretty boy, and you look like a crazy vampire...;_;

I was doing that to one day! XD But, I gave up half way through ^^
Wow... so late to come to this thread, but its great Iyama and Kimiyo-chan you should finish it up, I'd love to see! *begs*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:14 pm
MadAzrael
Guys...it pains me to say it, and I've been giving it much thought but it's something that needs to be done.

I'm leaving the Guild and Gaia.

I'll miss you all terribly, and I'll never forget the good times we've had together. But something absolutely horrible happened yesterday that made me come to this difficult decision... Gods, guys... You'll probably hate me forever for this, but I really have to do it. I love you all... Bai. If you still wanna talk to me, I'm on AIM and Yahoo. Look me up. May we meet again someday.

By the way, I ain't leaving forever. ^_^ I'll still try to post as much as possible, but I gotta take some time off to straighten things. I'll see you when I get back~! Leave me PMs if you wanna.
"Azzy-sama sez: No White Texts in Posts~!" I'll miss you guys.

There comes a time things must happen. All things must begin and end. And though they may we wish they shall not. Let us be at peace with our ends. Good bye to you Azzy. THis guld won't forget you. As long as we don't. And don't worry we don't hate you for it. We could never hate you. Not after bieng so cool.

I just read the white text and now I hate you. Getting me all emotional like that damn you.  

Ceveo

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:53 am
*twitching* Azzy-sama...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:38 am
I'll miss you Azzy-kun!!!!! crying  

mollylolita

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:15 pm
I'll be gone from the 18-24 this month my parents are shipping meh off to camp.
~Terminator voice~ I'll be back!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:30 pm
Oiy, I swear, there is a curse in this guild.
(>.<)

Aiy, we'll await your return Azzy. What ever it is in life is bothering you, I hope it'll come to an end, life is no fun if you can't enjoy it. Again, be safe and come back soon.
BTW, don't scare the ******** out of me like that again. stare  

Syrotek
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:38 pm
Iyamashi
Oiy, I swear, there is a curse in this guild.
(>.<)

Aiy, we'll await your return Azzy. What ever it is in life is bothering you, I hope it'll come to an end, life is no fun if you can't enjoy it. Again, be safe and come back soon.
BTW, don't scare the ******** out of me like that again. stare
Yeah... that was really scary! Well... *glomps* Hope you return soon!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:43 pm
AS7 would like for me to say that he's gonna be away for some time. Why didn't he say this himself? I have no idea...  

Syrotek
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:37 pm
Iyamashi
AS7 would like for me to say that he's gonna be away for some time. Why didn't he say this himself? I have no idea...
Ah... well okay then~  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:24 pm
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
ChibiTotoro222
Yay! Good job/idea, Iya! =D

I was drawing a picture of all the mods and Dari (because she posts a lot and is....Dari! =D). I made Azzy look like a pretty boy, and you look like a crazy vampire...;_;
I WANNA SEEH~!!!!!!!!!!! I'd look better as a bishie vampire, though. xd
xd Well you were named the pretty boy so deal with it. xd
Vamps can be prettyboys too... ninja  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:27 pm
Yoshaki
I dunno why but I feel the urge to create some kind of thread for creative writing like stories(pretty sure I'm not the only writer) and poems(may be the only poet in the guild). Does this get an approval or two thumbs up the sphincter.
stare You're definitely not the only poet in the Guild. You should read my journal...which I have to update... ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:29 pm
Kimiyo-Chan
MadAzrael
Guys...it pains me to say it, and I've been giving it much thought but it's something that needs to be done.

I'll miss you all terribly, and I'll never forget the good times we've had together. But something absolutely horrible happened yesterday that made me come to this difficult decision... Gods, guys... You'll probably hate me forever for this, but I really have to do it. I love you all... Bai. If you still wanna talk to me, I'm on AIM and Yahoo. Look me up. May we meet again someday.

By the way, I ain't leaving forever. ^_^ I'll still try to post as much as possible, but I gotta take some time off to straighten things. I'll see you when I get back~! Leave me PMs if you wanna.

Azzy-Kun!! crying I will miss you sooo much! I'll never forget you!
I'll pm you all the time!
Awww.... :hugs: I hate to leave, I really do... But I have to do it. crying
I'll hold you to that.  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:31 pm
ChibiTotoro222
Bye Azzy! We shall wait for your return! *waves goodbye and weeps* crying heart

Azzy is very stealthy with his white text. ninja
I try to be. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:35 pm
Yoshaki
MadAzrael

There comes a time things must happen. All things must begin and end. And though they may we wish they shall not. Let us be at peace with our ends. Good bye to you Azzy. THis guld won't forget you. As long as we don't. And don't worry we don't hate you for it. We could never hate you. Not after bieng so cool.

I just read the white text and now I hate you. Getting me all emotional like that damn you.
You wouldn't think like that if you kn... :stops himself: Nevermind.  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:41 pm
Dariram
*twitching* Azzy-sama...
D-dari...DARI-CHAN~?!?!??!!  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff