Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do u think?
  good
  bad
View Results

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:36 pm
Aura was sitting under a tree skeching in her pad. she looked up at the sage with the red dragon. she immeditly noticed that she was a Lycan. she smiled and continues to draw. as Ruy snoozed on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:04 pm
Kasiy finally made it out of the crowd, but a few stragglers still followed her. Fireblaze took care of them by sweeping them away with her large tail. 'Thank you, Fireblaze.' Kasiy thought to her dragon. 'No problem. I love tormenting the pups.' Fireblaze snickered back. As Kasiy made her way to her room, she noticed another new student beneath a tree, sketching on a sketch pad. Kasiy noticed that the girl had a rather new dragon. Kasiy's heart throbbed. She could never ignore new dragons. They were so cute! She cautiously walked up to the girl. "Your dragon is very cute. What's its name?" she asked with a friendly smile.  

Fire211

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:31 pm
Aura looked up from her skech book and smiled at the older sage. "His name is Ryu. And I'd agree with you he is very cute." she smiled fondly at her dragon. she looked over at the Sages dragon. " your partner is amazing as well. Whats Your name and yours a well dear Sage?" she asked the dragon and its partner.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:32 pm
Fireblaze huffed her appreciation that the student had respect for elders. 'Better then those other disrespectful students.' Fireblaze thought to Kasiy. Kasiy smiled and swished her tail happily. "My name is Kasiy Trenton. I come from clan Tae-Rash in the far south." she said bowing. Kasiy glanced at Fireblaze and motioned to her. "This is my dragon Fireblaze. We have attended here since we were your age." As she glanced at the other students watching, her gaze shifted back to the girl. "You should feel lucky. I sense you and your dragon will develop quickly and be very successful together." Kasiy bowed again and started to walk off, but she stopped and turned around. "I'm afraid I didn't ask your name." she said.  

Fire211

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:13 am
"My appoliges then."she bowed her head. " I am Arua Night, Daughter of Seto Night, whom is one of the Elders of the Royal court. I was birth from the Aleisa Clan." she spat. controling herself she smile." sorry my father and I are right noe at a disagreement." Ruy woke up and licked her cheek. ~ be calm my dear sage~ he said nuzzling my neck.~your father shall see in time.~  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:24 am
Kasiy nodded, somewhat surprised. "A daughter of an Elder....I'm very fortunate today." she said and bowed again with a twitch of her tail in respect. "I hope to see you around Arua Night. I wish you luck in your training." Kasiy did her the customary farewell of a lycan by touching her fingers to her palms. As Kasiy began to leave, Fireblaze left after her. 'Could she possibly be the one they talk about?' Fireblaze thought to Kasiy. Kasiy merely shrugged. 'There's no way for us to tell, Fireblaze. We will have to wait.' she replied in her thoughts.  

Fire211

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:53 am
Arau smiled as the girl left. "I hope to see her later." she wistpered to Ryu. ~ I'm sure we shall. Now we should head off to class.~ she nod her head and moved to get up backing away her skech book." I'll finish these later."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:21 am
Fireblaze led the way to the room. The dragon opened the huge door and stepped in. As Kasiy followed, she sighed. 'Fireblaze, what are we going to do after we are done here?' she thought, 'There is no need for us in our clan. Plus, I don't believe Yers would be happy if we brought you back. You've seen my memories about him.' Fireblaze curled up on her rather large bed in one of the corners of the room. 'Come sit.' Fireblaze thought to Kasiy, 'You are my rider. Kasiy, I go where you go. I listen to what you say. The choice is yours. We could always join them.' Fireblaze said. Kasiy sat beside Fireblaze and nodded. 'You're right, Fireblaze. Thank you. That sounds like a good goal.' Kasiy replied.  

Fire211

Angel of Death Duo Maxwel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:02 pm
Rai climbed up on Isui's back "Isui come on lets go find something to do." Isui just growled "We can go to the training ground and look at all the pretty girls and their dragons." Rai said with a smile on his face. He knew Isui couldn't turn that kind of an offer down. Isui quickly spread his wings and took off for the training grounds.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:44 am
Kasiy took a quick nap curled up by Fireblaze. When she finally awoke, she was greeted with a puff of smoke curling from Fireblazes mouth. 'Good morning, little one,' Fireblaze thought, "I believe your swords class begins in a few minutes.' Kasiy was wide awake now. "Why didn't you wake me sooner!?" she yelled. Kasiy quickly strapped on her sword and put on her tunic, the deep red shirt fitting her tightly. "Quickly! Let's go!" she yelled, but Fireblaze was already ahead of her. Fireblaze stood outside the door and waited for Kasiy. As Kasiy scrambled atop of Fireblaze, the dragon sped away from the room.  

Fire211

Angel of Death Duo Maxwel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:52 pm
Rai and Isui went flying by Kasiy and Firebalze. He looked back at the girl as he flew by. His pale purple hair caught up in the wind. Why haven't I seen her before? She's so beautiful. He thought to himself. "Isui! Turn around. I want you to follow that girl and her dragon. I want to talk to her." Isui simply grunted and did as he was told.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:37 pm
Arua and Ruy where on their way to class when they saw kasiy and fireblaze flying by. Ryu flew up and grabed the girls attention.Good day lady Kasiy.he said happily  

aqua_kitty88

Fire211

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:48 pm
Kasiy returned the smile. Fireblaze puffed a smoke in greeting. "Hello. I'd love to chat, but unfortunately I'm late for class." Kasiy said glumly. She pointed to the practice field in front of them. "Maybe afterwards we could grab some lunch?" Kasiy asked. As she waited for a reply, Kasiy was thinking about something else. 'Who was that guy we passed?' she thought to Fireblaze. A smile spread across Fireblaze's face. 'Why so interested, Kasiy?' Fireblaze replied. Kasiy's cheek flushed with embarassment. 'I just don't think I've seen him around and I was wondering who he was.' Kasiy thought defensively. 'I can read your thoughts, stupid.' Fireblaze replied. Kasiy flicked her tail, amused.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:51 pm
~that would be nice. Me and Arua shall me you after class for lunch~with that Ruy flew down to Arua and the two of them went to their next class.The approched a large feild. Today she was going to be in her first class. In this class some of the older years would teach the younglings how to fight.Arua was excited. Sword fighting was one thing she really loved to do ther than drawing ofcourse.  

aqua_kitty88

Fire211

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:34 pm
Fireblaze landed in the practice field, lifting up a great cloud of dirt. Kasiy rushed over to her teacher and bowed. "I'm sorry for being late. Please, punish me as you see fit." Kasiy said void of emotion. The teacher gave her a funny look. "You are but a minute late, Kasiy. Why would I punish you when this practice is optional anyways?" the teacher replied. Kasiy looked up at him. He was one of the older teachers that she had. "Why is it optional, sir?" she asked, "I attend this class everyday....except..." The teacher laughed at her. "Yes, Saturday. Today is Saturday. Saturday sword practice is optional." he said. Kasiy finally got to look around since the dust had settled from Fireblaze's landing. No one, not one student, could be seen. Kasiy frowned in embarassment. "I'm sorry, sir. I forgot today was Saturday." she replied. "I see that. Are you going to practice with me anyways?" he asked. Kasiy nodded and pulled out her sword.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff