Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Vampire or Human? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you rather be a Vampire or a Human?
  Vampire
  Human
View Results

vampyrblood

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:25 am
Sica_Lunae

I'm already a psi. I hate the dependence. At least this way I don't have to hurt people.

Nice to see another in the guild, though I am a sang 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:51 pm
xxchibi_overlordessxx
Hm, on the one hand, being a vampire would mean eternal life and a chance to see civilization grow and develope as no one has before, but on the other, it would mean drinking the blood of others, doing harm or possibly taking their life in the process. Humans however, are not around for very long. There lives are tiny blips in the eternity to come. But they do love and live, and pass on when nature intends it. I wouldn't like to be either. I would rather choose something different, like a faerie or half human and half animal! ^.^

That's about the same as my mind set.  

Angel Bruja

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:34 pm
Right now I would love to be a vampire. But the thing is I'm sure it's not as great as I think it is. Being a vampire must have problems too. Besides the normal no day/sun and such. But even knowing that I still want to be a vampire. I just can't seem to shake that urge. I would like to know more about vampiresthough. Only problem is most of the literature is contradictory. There's always one that says something and one that says another. It's very frustrating.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:47 pm
I love the idea of immortality  

babalonsatene

Goddess of the lunar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:46 am
I would love be a vampire. One thing that has got me thinking, for people who want be a vampire, if you had the choice would you want to go back to being human?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:40 am
TOTAL HACKER HOES!
Would you rather be a Vampire or a Human?

I most definantly would rather be a vampire, because they are creatures of the dark, and I myself am like that to an extent.... Vampires also have no pitty or remorse for what they do so you don' t have to worry about feelings if you are a vampire  

Devils_lilboy

exeno rainbow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:21 am
Vampire. I hate garlic, I have no cross {ankhs don't count, right?}, and I like biting people already. Why not add the whole blood sucking, fangs, evil eyes, and of course the hot outfits are a must. Plus, they're immune to disease and can live forever, as long as someone doesn't come along with a stake.
@Goddess of the lunar - Yeah, I think I'd want the choice to go back to being human, but I doubt I ever would. Then I'd have to worry about the guilt and dying.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:40 pm
i pick vampires because i have always wanted them to be real (and maybe to be one sweatdrop ) and i have been brainwashed by many romance with the dangerous,mysterious, and totally effin hott vampires. that is sooo not a bad thing mrgreen  

Cactus Attack!

Yoshimi Minamino

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:49 pm
Being a vampire would be fun, but i would rather eat human food and not drink blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:32 pm
Im already a vampire thats y i picked vampire we are alot more fun then humans. domokun  

Evil_lil_vamp

Asher_Scree

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:50 pm
I'm with Isel. An eternity with these fools outwieghs any positives there are to being a vampire. -shudders-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:34 am
deathcomes_onsilentwings
Hm, on the one hand, being a vampire would mean eternal life and a chance to see civilization grow and develope as no one has before, but on the other, it would mean drinking the blood of others, doing harm or possibly taking their life in the process. Humans however, are not around for very long. There lives are tiny blips in the eternity to come. But they do love and live, and pass on when nature intends it. I wouldn't like to be either. I would rather choose something different, like a faerie or half human and half animal! ^.^

I kind of agree. It's hard to chose when both have their pros and cons.  

Angel Bruja

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:36 am
I do not know how I'd make my choice. I think I'd choose to be a vampire, because I love blood and the darkness. However, my religion kinda makes it so I'd appear ashamed to be human. If vampires existed, I most likely would become one, but I'd like an assorted amount of cures, just for those moments. I could always get bitten again and things like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:36 am
I like both but vampire, u have to suffer a lot if you don't drink blood and humans love to attack vampires vampire, there is a lot of energy

humans life are good too but not always  

xslipknotmaniacx

Snows Wyntre

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:31 pm
Ths answer is if we are talking about the steroetypical vampires, and not the real ones. There are the steroetypical vampires and there are teh psychic vampires, but were we talking steroetypical vampires... I would be a vampire for a few reasons... I generally hate mankind. I could pick a mate, and keep her for eternity. Humanity wouldn't beleive I was a vamp, and even if they wanted to kill me, they probably would never realize how. And finally, because I like the night better anyways.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff