Primrose Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:38 am
Mills Potiron
Hello, Just Joined and all

Hello there! Nice to meet a new member.
Welcome to the guild! Don't worry, I don't bite.^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:00 am
YAY!!!! HELLLO! I jooined. I am off ocurse i love with Pikmin. I can go in my Pikmin insanity mode but that'll be later >.> Anyways, I also love the Smash Bros. series.

Edit:I choose No because no backwards is on.  

The Traveling Pikmin

Primrose Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:25 am
Pikminshallruleoverall
YAY!!!! HELLLO! I jooined. I am off ocurse i love with Pikmin. I can go in my Pikmin insanity mode but that'll be later >.> Anyways, I also love the Smash Bros. series.

Edit:I choose No because no backwards is on.

I see...
Well I'm definitely happy to have you here! Just look at that username! Welcome to the guild my Pikmin loving friend! Hope you like it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:00 am
I'm Skitty. I like pink, anything chibi, pink, Pokemon, pink, anything soft, pink, Luigi, pink, Toadette, pink, anything cue. Oh yeah! I also like pink.  

Skitty-san

Aged Citizen

Kouenki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:17 am
Skitty-san
I'm Skitty. I like pink, anything chibi, pink, Pokemon, pink, anything soft, pink, Luigi, pink, Toadette, pink, anything cue. Oh yeah! I also like pink.

Welcome to the guild Skitty-san! Don't forget to check out the Membership Card sticky! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:30 pm
Princess_LArachel, I feel like I've seen you before. Were you in the F/B Pets Shop?

Well, anyway, hello. x3;

Nikumimi

DreamChasing Windie

Greedy Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:41 pm
*sneaks in*
.......... Hey, there, everyone, I'm DreamChasing Windie(Windie for short). I really love Nintendo games, mostly Pokemon, then Kirby very closely after that. My favorite Pokemon is Arcanine/Windie, and my favorite Kirby character is Meta Knight. If I had to pick a favorite Nintendo game, It'd be SSBM(soon to be Brawl)because it has lots of different characters.
.........*looks around bashfully*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:01 pm
Nikumimi
Princess_LArachel, I feel like I've seen you before. Were you in the F/B Pets Shop?

Well, anyway, hello. x3;

Nintendogs Guild, that's probably where you know me from. I quit a little while ago though because of inactivity.>< I got bored and decided to make Nintendogs a part of my guild too... Anyway, I'm rambling. Nice to see you here!

And hello Windie! I like Meta-Knight too, he's my favourite character from the Kirby series. And Arcanines are awesome! Welcome to the guild, you two.^^  

Primrose Moon
Captain

Nikumimi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:18 pm
Now I remember. xD; For some reason it feels like I see everyone from the F/B Pets shop. O_O;  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:27 pm
I'm metal_Mew recruited by Kouenki, and thats all, for now  

Metal_mew

Pocky_Phreaker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:41 pm
^_^ Hiya! Kouenki invited me to join you peoples. =] And I already am a huge Nintendo fan and then seeing the little cute Pikmin banner made me squeal ... xD
Well. =] I hope to become a part of this guild big time, because this all seems like something special and cool. =D.
Well.. ^_^ You people can add me, (Members I saying) And I hope to get to know you all soon. ^_^

~Pocky
... aka Mel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:25 pm
Hey there all of you. I'm new, also came in the batch of users invited by Kouenki. (She's doing a good job, i see wink ) I hope I'll get to know all of you, this Guild could work out!

As for my fave critters, I have a soft spot for the Kirbster and friends (Coo, Kine, Rick, etc.) and Arcanine. (Pokémon count, right?)  

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

Hali_kang

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:29 pm
Heya guys. the names Kang, Hali Kang. Nah I like being called Hali and I adore Mario and Mario characters best. Especially Toadette, Yoshi and Mario himself. Oh yeah F.L.U.D.D is also kinda cute. And umm could someone tell me who pikmin is?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:26 pm
Welcome everyone! Hope you like it here! heart If you know anymore people that might like to join ask them! The guild will grow faster if you help recruit! 3nodding  

Kouenki
Vice Captain

roy_leingod

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:34 pm
hi!
my name's roy_leingod, i loved to be called Roy.
I love my nintendo DS and i really love Super Nintendo.
I KO all with Roy, Marth, Link and Young Link in SSBM.
n do pokemon count? for i love the pokemon games.  
Nintendo's Critters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff