22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:50 pm
What? That's bordering on cruel & unusual punishment. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:38 pm
I knowwwwwwww! I'm so mad. gonk

And watch him never post a teaser chapter, just to make us all even more anxious. XDD  

NightIntent
Captain

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:03 pm
Hm, I think I could go without the teaser. I think it makes the wait even worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:06 pm
That's true. XD

..............Yeah, it was better to not look, even just at the summary. From his website:
" When we last left the mighty wizard detective Harry Dresden, he wasn’t doing well. In fact, he had been murdered by an unknown assassin.

But being dead doesn’t stop him when his friends are in danger. Except now he has no body, and no magic to help him. And there are also several dark spirits roaming the Chicago shadows who owe Harry some payback of their own.

To save his friends — and his own soul — Harry will have to pull off the ultimate trick without any magic…"

gonk Just... aghhhhhh. I want to know what's going to happen! ):  

NightIntent
Captain

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:49 pm
Ghost Story is out. Finally. I pre-ordered on Amazon, because I am in the middle of nowhere for the summer. But I have a problem. I am in the middle of nowhere for the summer. I sent it to my home address, about eight to ten hours away by car. So unless my mom happens to bring it up when she visits in the next day or two, I won't get to read it for another month! gonk

Oh well. It's been over a year already. What's another month?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:56 pm
Got it from the library. It was awesome!: XD  

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:53 pm
Can't say I was overly surprised by the ending, but the stuff he said was.

Now we have to wait for the next one! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:07 pm
Me neither. I didn't see either of those powerhouses letting him slip through their fingers. Now it's another long, long wait. There wasn't even a teaser at the end. Although, that's probably for the best....  

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:47 pm
I feel like there wasn't a teaser in the last one, either. It was just, like, *gets shot, the end* which was why I was so angry about it. rofl I was fairly incoherent for a couple minutes because of that damn ending.

Either way, he'll probably have the first couple chapters of the next book up in a couple months or so.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:09 pm
NightIntent
I feel like there wasn't a teaser in the last one, either. It was just, like, *gets shot, the end* which was why I was so angry about it. rofl I was fairly incoherent for a couple minutes because of that damn ending.

Me too. wink

It'll be really interesting to see where it goes from here. Time in the Nevernever isn't the same as it is in the human realm....  

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:41 pm
Yeah. I'm quite anxious to see what Butcher does next!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:46 pm
Cold Days is the next Dresden book, but it isn't scheduled to come out until Jan 2013 stare  

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:53 pm
Ado;ajvgadnigkjdsafvae;lvgskdmfniowafjgbsf

Seriously?! Well s**t. Last I checked there wasn't a release date. I was hoping for summer again. gonk That sucks.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:56 pm
Have you read any of his Codex Alera series?  

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:16 pm
I read all of them, back when they first came out. I loved them, but in a different way than the Dresden Files. They're really good.  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff