Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
omfg emo is "in"!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blahhh.........
  damn these pplz
  i like it how everyones emo
  wth is wrong wit u... its not good if everyones emo
  this sux
  MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm cookies
View Results

m0ky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:12 pm
well yeah good point, as ive said befor im nto really emo but i have my emotional days my style of cloths has been the way i dress since as long as i can remember, and im jsut my self, ive gotten called emo befor by many people, my hair is kinda emo cuted my fringe cane come down to my mouth but i palce it over my side past my eyes its been that for about 7 years.. ive been yet to be called a poser but by many of u i rekon u woudl eb calling me one **glare** awell love emo music its so awsome but yet im into punk and deathmetal lol, o and love gothic rock.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:09 pm
Ew! I hate it. I think that the Emo style should only be for Emos. The converse All-Stars/Vans Classic and skateboarding shoes, Tight Emo jeans (Major turn on for me heart wink )Eyeliner and Emo swept bangs should just be for Emos. Not those ********' prep wanna be's. It makes me so mad. But what can we do you know?  

x0_blink182_0x

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:12 pm
O_O i see it...........  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:02 pm
Emo was a trend at my old school. But I came back to a stupid rich preppy town and everyone HATES emos. I hate it. I mean. Wtf? They act like it's so bad that I listen to emo music and dress how I dress. It's super annoying. But there are enough of people like us to take down those stupid preps. pirate  

FenderSkaface

xX[Rain~At~Midnight]Xx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:53 pm
K.A.S.T
O_O eek eek eek eek ew...

those words were taken from my very mouth...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:57 pm
I know. It sucks a**.  

xxxcyberaddictxxx

x0_blink182_0x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:06 pm
Fenderstratogirl
Emo was a trend at my old school. But I came back to a stupid rich preppy town and everyone HATES emos. I hate it. I mean. Wtf? They act like it's so bad that I listen to emo music and dress how I dress. It's super annoying. But there are enough of people like us to take down those stupid preps. pirate

AHA Agreed! Let's do it. You and I will take down those preps! Deal? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:59 pm
i don't give a damn about what the preps do. we all know they're efiin' posers and just trying to bring us into their world like they did with the skaters. well they can kiss my a** cuz i hate them. i am emo and that is all i will ever be, at school, the "emos" r just a bunch of preppy shitheads who wouldn't know emo if it crawled up their asses......sorry that's just what i think  

lamadredelamatuere

butterflies_sweet_kisses

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:18 pm
i totaly agree. and i have to admit that i started as a poser, but i love the music and i love all that has to do with it. i am now proudly emo.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:42 pm
I know, its like I was emo last year, and everyone made fun of me.. and now this year all these douche bags are saying how emo they are and how awesome emos are... I beat up so many tards for saying how lame emos were last year, and now I beat them up for saying how cool they are when I know that they are just wanna bes and what not.. so upsetting!  

xKaitlynxKrunkx

AzuKitsune

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:28 pm
>< hardly anyone is emo at my school, even though the skaters are starting to get the hair style... and that one preppy dude... OH DEAR LORD! They're doing it at my school too -_-

At the pep assem. at my school for sending of the seniors they started talking about emo style and only the emos looked remotely happy and someone threw a paper ball at me for chearing >< I love emos, they are so nice... << I was hanging out with the goths that day and they got mad at me >< w/e...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:26 pm
crying  

Mister Pistachio

pretty_punk_chik

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:05 pm
IxNeedxAxHugx
Luckily I go to a hick school so everyone is wicked close minded, and I can still make a big deal, but yeah, it seems like preps are starting to be emo, by wearing clean new converse, and the flats, i see it mostly in the girls, most of the emo guys in my school are authentic, although there are only 5 including myself

ITS SO AANOYING the kids at my school are so closeminded and at least i didnt till this year when the preppiest girl in my school WORE A SHIRT I OWN! it sucks i hate them trying to become me! me and my bf before were the only ones but now they are trying to be us  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:59 pm
ive always liked emo
=]

aim for your heart[koma]

ariboy cruz 24

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:31 pm
everyone's emo now..
haha..  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games