Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seijin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:44 am
Kuroi Kohhi
Seijin
long distance relationship as friend DOES work xd

friendship is overrated bc u never know trust is hard to earn and to say ur a friend off the back would be extremely stupid on anyones part.. eek

well... maybe neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:41 am
Asian Sweetie Pinay
I'm actually having trouble with the same exact thing. Theres a guy that i like and he lives far away. he said he likes me too, but recently told me to forget about us cause WE CAN ONLY LIKE EACHOTHER SO MUCH FROM TALKING. those were his exact words. and yeah. its hard. and i need help too. but i guess i can say you can give it a chance

Even if it's only talking, if the two of you trust each other completely and are both committed into this long distance thing, it can work.

I know a story of a man who's fiance is in the Philippines. They met online, and how they keep their relationship strong is through trust and committment. Even though they cannot afford to see each other right now, they know that one day they will see each other and get married. 3nodding

Jelai

xamazingliesx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:44 pm
Jelai
Asian Sweetie Pinay
I'm actually having trouble with the same exact thing. Theres a guy that i like and he lives far away. he said he likes me too, but recently told me to forget about us cause WE CAN ONLY LIKE EACHOTHER SO MUCH FROM TALKING. those were his exact words. and yeah. its hard. and i need help too. but i guess i can say you can give it a chance

Even if it's only talking, if the two of you trust each other completely and are both committed into this long distance thing, it can work.

I know a story of a man who's fiance is in the Philippines. They met online, and how they keep their relationship strong is through trust and committment. Even though they cannot afford to see each other right now, they know that one day they will see each other and get married. 3nodding

aww thats sweet maybe they can work
however friendships that are long distance work for sure
one of my best friends just moved to japan this summer and we still talk 24/7 on aim (when we are both on) and we comment each other on myspace just about every single day so im pretty sure friendships will last even if the other person is all the way across the world  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:55 am

The answer's no, its simple as that. It depends on how long, but basicly
the answer is still no. I myself, have dated alot of girls all around Asia, it
never works out, trust me. I should know, I been through um lol.. at least
more than a dozen long distance relationships not including, my others
hehe.. No, I'm not a player, dont judge me! I'm a nice guy, caring, loving,
well respected. If it doesnt tend to work out, at least consider being a
friend. ^__^ I have no enemies, all the relationships I been on, were
mostly jealous friendships. Its really hard trying to be a girl's friend, and
ts not psychic either. To know, she'll fall for you, or the other way around.
Opposite sex, just werent meant to be friends I guess. Unless your gay,
which totally ruins my point.

RyuKlN

Maester woshoo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:32 pm
been there... done that!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:50 pm
soyXsauce
me and my girlfriend lasted 1 year and 4 months...going on our fifth. ^_^. if she's cheating on me, then once i find out its over. other than that. we're both happy right now.. we both used to be in the same city, but she moved. and we're still together. many people didn't think we'd last long either. but we're still going. we mail stuff to each other. then talk on phone and im and email. i sent her a necklace, she sent me one. i sent her a lil dog that kisses & says 'i love you' when u squeeze it...o yea. we're doing fine.

OMG. Liz moved?
O_O ZHOMG.
x.x I didn't know. I'm sorry, Phil. I've always wanted to see you and her together. xD

Raisus

[jAck_A_lAckIn]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:40 am
well, long distance relationships are very difficult. for instance, i had one. and it last for 11 months but then we broke it off becuz it was long distance.

on the other hand, my friend and his gf have been together for 2 years and has been a long distance relationship. . . it just depends on the commitment level of both of u. . .

i hope that helped!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:15 pm
Jelai
Do long distance relationships usually work out?
I keep hearing from so many people that it doesn't last long, because either one of you will be cheating on each other, plus there's that lack of physical contact.

For some others, they say that if both of you are committed and trust each other completely, it will work no matter how far apart you two ars yeare.

But then my friend told me that it also depends on your relationship level.
=/

Well, as for me and my guy...he's moving to China.
(btw, we both live in the United States)

I've been crushing on him ever since February of last year, and it wasn't until the beginning of this school year that I finally got the chance to talk and introduce myself to him. What made it so hard to do so last year was because we didn't have any classes together; I just see him around school. It was the same for this year too. Except that this time, I finally found a friend who knows him, and I had my friend introduce me to him.

So far, we only know each other to some extent, as it is still quite hard for me to try to talk to him everyday. I only get to talk to him during passing periods, and I feel uncomfortable asking him if I could sit with him and his guy friends during lunch (I mean, since I"ll be the only girl there and all...).

Actually, now that I think about it, I tallied up how many times we've talked to each other...5 times.

And well, just this week, I found out from my friend that he's moving to China, and Friday is his last day at school. I couldn't believe it...just when we were starting to get to know each other more, he has to move to another country. =/

And Friday is also the day of our art department's art show.
I told him last week that we were going to have an art show, and he said that he would probably come. I gave him the flyer to the art show today (since I forgot to give it to him last week), and he said that he'll go.

I was thinking about that when he does come to the art show, I want to ask him for his email address and etc. and also ask questions about each other and get to each other more before he leaves for China. My friends also told me to say "I like you" on the last day, but if I do plan to say that, I should ask for his contact at an earlier time.

Or...two of my friends said that I could ask for his contact and once we get to know each other more say "I like you, etc. etc." on email. But I don't want to do that. I'd rather just say it person and get it over with. I've waited long enough, and I feel that it's now time to say it to him, since he will be leaving and all.

But then we've only known each other for about 2 months...actually, probably even less than a month if I include all the days that I didn't get to talk to him.

And I don't know what to say him on the part about having a long distance relationship. I don't know if I should even ask him about a long distance relationship.

Well i don't want to be the mean one here and i don't mean any offence but i just have to tell it like it is here.
*knock knock* YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS GUY!
You've seen him in the halway and finally got up the courage to talk to him thats great and all but you have only talked to him 5 times!!!

I know that you have known of him from passing a year before but you should have took your chance then cause now its too late for anything to happen now.

I know its hard to get up the courage to talk to people you like, I could tell you that from experiance, but now all you can hope for is a friendship.

I'm just wondering if you think your in love with this guy, because its soo not worth the trouble if he's not going to be there. Plus its too early to know if you love him or not. Your only going to be faced with heartache in the end, because your jumping too soon.

Think about it he's going to be living in China and there will be a lot of temptations. Your young and he's young you both have your lives ahead of you and just think if you tell him you like him now, which you should, when he comes back you could start something.

So in conclusion ask him if he's going to China to be sure ur info wasn't wrong. If so just tell him how you feel about him now, he may wanna be your bf you can see how that works out but i don't see anything coming out of it. He may just wanna be friends because he knows it won't work out, he's moving to China.

Either way you should keep in touch, and remember you can listen to everyones advice but the best choice could be your own.

buriteni

t i n y. riceball_

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:51 am
I heard they never last.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:02 am
wow.
tht almost made my eyes bleed ><
we'll wht i known nd heard from my friends its alwaii'z been a bumpy road. it always ends up confusing nd frustrating.

nd u guys dun rlly have a very deep relatinship

aznbaby69

Mille_Yu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:05 am
.Mikemo Cat-Boy
I think my eyes are bleeding from all that reading...
Hehehe oh well *gets a bandaid*...

*Back on topic* Some of my friends were in long distance relationships...
I don't think any of them lasted for more than five months...
My friend Darren's girlfriend moved out of town to some other city...
And although they still love eachother a LOT...
They couldn't stay together because the whole long-distance thingy was too hard...
Personally I don't think long-distance relationships are good...
Especially if it's someone you've never met in person...
But even if it's like someone that you have met in person...
And they live like in a different town...
That wouldn't word out as well either unless you can find a way to make it work out...

yep! I agree... Maybe it's all about trust.

My ex bf and I were in a long distance relationship. But, I can't stop thinking of he may be flirting with some gal or whatever... I can't trust him even he gave all his trust to me.

My mom and dad are in a long distance relationship too... But they said that it is a good way to miss each other sometimes. They trust each other a lot.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:10 am
This is so out of topic but how to you donate money  

aznbaby69

Mille_Yu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:11 am
go to the bank. make sure you have trading pass  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:37 am
meh they didnt work out for me. The girl got a bit clingy I would chat with her for 2 hours and she wouldnt let me log off.  

ShigureAishite

Lucky_Lips

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:03 am
Uhhh.......well its true. You r just attracted to him. Talking to someone online and meeting that guy in person has big difference. Dont fall for it. I think its just a waste.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff