Misato (Nana's Sister)
  Misato (Mai)
  Shion
  Ginpei
View Results

itachishand386

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:46 am
Lyokia
right now I mostly hate the head editor (?) at the tabloid mag...grrrr..

and as far as takumi goes SPOILER (as in chap 63)< it looked to me as he's still cheating....and silly me i thought he redemed himself...(hachi called him, yelled at him for not calling at ALL during a trip and then it cuts to him after she hangs up, and some chick goes "takumi" all sweety and he kisses her and they go off)>

I hated shouji for awhile for cheating versus making up his mind..but ehh, not so much as of recent. and I used to hate Yuri but the scene during Hachi's b-day cured me of that. It was too sweet.

and Reira....i'm sorry no matter what....uhhhh ionno where viz is... (she needs to f'in stop screwing Shin!!!!!! i'm sorry but...to bid ofan age difference at that age. It doesn't matter maturity levels when we're talking 16/22?23? it's demented! and the new japanese chapters she talks about Shin alllll the time still.)

I can't think if i read that one or not... Takumi will likely never stop cheating though. And Nana isn't so stupid that she denies that he is. I'm sure she very well knows he does cheat, but dosen't want to hear about it.
like i said before, Takumi will cheat, but He'll always go back to Hachi and his baby.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:10 pm
Chowder88
Lyokia
right now I mostly hate the head editor (?) at the tabloid mag...grrrr..

and as far as takumi goes SPOILER (as in chap 63)< it looked to me as he's still cheating....and silly me i thought he redemed himself...(hachi called him, yelled at him for not calling at ALL during a trip and then it cuts to him after she hangs up, and some chick goes "takumi" all sweety and he kisses her and they go off)>

I hated shouji for awhile for cheating versus making up his mind..but ehh, not so much as of recent. and I used to hate Yuri but the scene during Hachi's b-day cured me of that. It was too sweet.

and Reira....i'm sorry no matter what....uhhhh ionno where viz is... (she needs to f'in stop screwing Shin!!!!!! i'm sorry but...to bid ofan age difference at that age. It doesn't matter maturity levels when we're talking 16/22?23? it's demented! and the new japanese chapters she talks about Shin alllll the time still.)

I can't think if i read that one or not... Takumi will likely never stop cheating though. And Nana isn't so stupid that she denies that he is. I'm sure she very well knows he does cheat, but dosen't want to hear about it.
like i said before, Takumi will cheat, but He'll always go back to Hachi and his baby.

ah yeah definitly. But i still think it's reallllllyyyy dirty to do so after talking on the phone with your wife and ignoring....but definitly in the future it looks as things go better.  

Lyokia

Fatestraik

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:58 pm
>.> I will forever prefer Nobu though. Even if I know that Takumi sincerely cares for Hachi, I will forever dislike him and prefer Nobu. Grr.

*knows she's being a taaad bit immature about this*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:45 am
Takumi pisses me off, but like Hachi says, she is the number one, and she is happy for it.  

Nafariously Ploted

tapioca d e l i g h t

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:06 pm
Grr.
Takumi is so..freaking..sexy..
BUT.
I can't stand him.
- -; Screwed over my poor Nobu.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:14 pm
I like Takumi but I don't like him. If that makes sense. I like his character but I don't like the way he acts.

xx_kayla_face_xx

.[.pink.spider.].

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:11 pm
Fatestraik
>.> I will forever prefer Nobu though. Even if I know that Takumi sincerely cares for Hachi, I will forever dislike him and prefer Nobu. Grr.

*knows she's being a taaad bit immature about this*

I agree completely heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:45 pm
You nknow what, yeah i would rather hachi be with nobu, but takumis hot, so its hard for me to choose.  

leeannen

IluvSwedishFish

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:34 pm
What just ticks me off about him is how non-chalant he acts towards everyone. HE views everyone around him with either a superior attitude or one of disgust.

If I were Nana I would never have met up with him in the first place. In fact, I would have probably been the one to fall for Nobu before Nobu were to even consider a relationship. I have a thing for the sweet dorky guys.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:22 pm
When he said Hachi was like a puppy... i dunno, it turned me off him.. ONLY NANA HAS THAT RIGHT!!!  

Maleia47

yummy yumi-chan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:47 am
i dont like him either. he's just an a*****e looking for a good screw  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:04 pm
Maleia47
When he said Hachi was like a puppy... i dunno, it turned me off him.. ONLY NANA HAS THAT RIGHT!!!

I agree 100%

He's nice to look at, but he's an a*****e.  

DJ ReTRO

DiGiTALolita

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i support cupcakes...

I don't think I dislike him as much as you do, it's just the fact that he won't stop getting in the way of Nobu and Hachi's relationship! I mean, doesn't he have plenty of other girls to ******** another huge reason why he pisses me off is because the only reason I think he wants Hachi is because he can't STAND Nobu happy/getting something he desires or what Takumi can't have anymore.

Anyway, it's kinda Hachi's fault for getting involved with him in the first place, and doing things with him when she didn't even know if she loved him and vice versa.

and eating them =]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:35 am
I hate Takumi. The fact that he can cheat on Hachi... GRRR! I don't like Yuri either.  

Emmskie

dissusan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:12 pm
i just looked at the results of the quiz and no one hates my favorite character at this point and to me that's awesome, yea! go nobu rofl  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff