Reply ~.The Atheist Guild.~
OFFICIAL 'HELLO, I'M NEW' THREAD. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cynical abominate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:22 am

My name's Izzy, and I live in the city that's famous for the Branch Davidians (i.e., a guy who thought he was Jesus, had sex with a bunch of little girls, then got himself blown up).
I'm in Texas, the bible belt, which sux0rs. Out of my huge school, there are about 4 Atheists, 2 Pagans, 6 Agnostics, and 1 Lesbian.
I can't really think of anything else to say, though...
Myspace
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:38 pm
My name is Leland. 14. Have a GF. Bored as hell. Love metal/anime/music/food. I am lazy. But very intelligent. I think. I have no mental problems. I am a sane person in a crazy world. I love it here. Well hello.  

Nii Chan is here

Nicnak77

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:16 pm
hey Im Nic I live in Massachusetts I have a dog and I can play Ocorina, Guitar and sing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:42 am
Call me Serenity.
(( I usually make it clear that Im Atheist.
Hehe.
Its nice.
I don't have to this time. ))

I'm (( possibly )) an insomniac.
We aren't sure yet..
I have ARD ( Acid Reflux Disease )
I'm currently on two types of medication..
(( and they both make me a little bitchy ))
annd....I'm writing a book.

XxSassenachxX

-Luthien123-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:58 pm
Name's Jacqui, 13, live in Australia.
Been an Atheist for a long time.. can't remember how long ago xD
I live in New South Wales, I have a few obsessions but I won't mention those here.. ninja
I get fired up pretty easily and love to argue, but I won't insult you unless you invite it xDD, but I won't have a reason to, here.
If you wanna be friends, just PM me to ask first.. or if you wanna talk.

Seeya's  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:46 am
Hey, ya'll can call me V, I'm 15, goin on 16
I've been an atheist since like... 7th grade when my ever so brilliant parents sent me to Christian School.... I've always hated church, i dunno WHAT made them think that would make me love god MORE ><
I live in Georgia, US (believe me, don't move there. It's awful.) and I have been here all of my life.
To tell you the truth, I think I'm the only gay guy in my entire family, not even kidding xD

I love arguing! I mean, debates on random things make my life happy xD  

Yukio-Vil

God Save The Vampires

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:57 pm
Hmm, what can I say about myself? I'm Brenalyn, it gets shortened to Brena, Bren, and B a lot. I'm fourteen next week and live in boring-a** Ohio, but I love it. I'm desperately trying to get out of the 8th grade. I have a wierd-a** family of mixed religions, and my funny sibling order does this

oldest sister: straight
middle brother: gay
youngest me: bi

lol.

I listen to music, play video games, watch TV, and shop for more pet toads complusively. :3

myspace.com/meimeibu ;D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:13 pm
Hi. I just got accepted. My name is Xiporah. Feel free to call me Xippy, most do.

I'm 27 and live alone. I have a bunch of weird pets, which is probably the reason I live alone. The strangest pets I have are three hissing cockroaches. My most normal are my two cats, which I love to absolute death and talk about far too much.

I've always been an atheist. I've never known different and always thought religion was something you had to do when you got old because neither of my parents were/are religious either. I don't like to debate much, because honestly, I don't know enough about religion to bother.

My myspace is myspace.com/xiporah if you actually want to bother adding me. Message me first though, I deny most random requests.

I don't watch much TV, but when I do, I tend to get hooked on Showtime series, like Weeds and Dexter.

Xiporah

aCapitalFellow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:49 pm
Hello, my name is Annie. I consider myself to be pretty open minded about things. I would never hurt someone because of who they are or would try not to hurt someone at all. Music is my passion. I've been singing since I could talk then picked up a guitar (breifly) before moving to bass and drums. Soon I hope to try harmonica and maybe mandelin? Haha.
One thing I can't leave out is my love of guitar hero. I think it needs a mention.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:05 pm
Hello, everyone. I'm Justin, but most people call me Fred, Habib, or Zane. Apparently my real name was too hard for people to remember, so that's what people started to call me instead.

I've been atheist for as long as I can remember, and I'm sixteen.

I play the violin, I speak a little French, I have a dog named Misa, a cat named Charles, and since a bunch of people have posted their sexual orientation, I am gay.

Habible

Dapper Conversationalist

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

PathlessPlot

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:48 am
Hello. My name is Rebecca, but everyone calls me Rebo. I am 19 years old. I live in Georgia (unfortunately in the South), and have just finished my first year of college (well after today anyway). I you want to be my friend please just messege me first. If I don't know who you are I am not going to add you. http://www.myspace.com/rebosocksrocks
Oh, by the way, if you happen to visit my myspace don't be surprised to see pictures of my adorable one year old!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:28 pm
Hello I am Jamie. I am 17 years of age. I've been an atheist for about 2 years, but was a stupid Christian for abour 3 or 4 years. I wasn't really Christian...I just told people I was so they would accept me. I grew up not even knowing what god was until I was about 9. I may suffer from a severe depression I'm not sure, but it doesn't matter. I don't trust alot of people and I spend alot of time online just to get away from everyone and hide who I really am. I'm actually a pretty nice person though. PM me if you wanna know more about me.  

Wicked Tribulations

maggoty tacos

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:34 pm
I go by Shelley, I'm 16 and have pretty much been confused about religion my entire life. Going from Christian to Agnostic to Christian to Atheist. I'm pretty sure I'm going to stick with Atheism. If you can't prove it to me with science, I'm not going to waste my time with it. I'm a very independent person and I'm not really that nice of a person when you first start talking to me, but once we get past the awkwardness I'm rather nice.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:40 pm
Hallo, you can call me Zephaniah. I'm 16 years old, I play guitar, I own a couple of fancy rats, and I'm learning German. I don't have a Myspace. My new hobby is Gaia. I'm new here and I'm very happy I was accepted into this guild.  

Zeph6

~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces