Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[OTP, anyone?] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a favorite yaoi coupling to share with us?
  Of course!
  NO, mine!!
  I love ALL yaoi pairings!
View Results

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:20 pm
retice
Kitsune-chi
*cracks knuckles* Fun fun fun. X3

Well... I tend to have an OTP per series, to be honest. But if I had to choose, I would say that my favorite would be... sweatdrop Touya and Yukito, from Card Captor Sakura.

IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ THE LONG-a** EXPLAINATION, THEN JUST SKIP OVER. XD

I guess I've always found thier relationship to be so damn canon, to be so damn sweet, that they grew on me. It stuck to me when I was flicking through volume four of the second series before I bought the manga and Sakura confesses her love for Yukito.

Sakura: "And you knew how I felt, because you have somebody you love the most too?"

Yukito: "That's right."

Sakura: "Is it my brother?"

Yukito: "... Yes."

I'm sorry, but FANGIRL KYA-KYA RABURABU UP THE WAZOO.

The fact that Touya cares so much for Yukito to give up all his magic, making it so he can't protect Sakura as he did before and to never see his mother again... Well, that's just love there. I'm sorry. And when he first reveals to Yukito that he knows Yuki isn't technically human (AND STILL FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM IN SPITE OF THAT, IF I MAY POINT OUT) and just... I mean DAMN.

And then, in one of my favorite scenes in the manga, when Touya wakes up after giving Yukito all of his power, and sees him again,

Yukito: "Touya..."

Touya: "Yuki... " *cups Yukito's cheek* "You're here. You didn't disappear."

Yukito: "So... I wasn't human after all." *grabs Touya's hand* "I don't really have a grandmother and grandfather in that house, and I'm not really a transfer student. The reason I kept losing my memory from time to time is because I was becoming somebody else. All of my memories... are lies."

Touya: "But what happened after you met me... that's real, isn't it? It doesn'y matter what you are. I just want you always at my side, giving me that sappy smile... that's enough for me."

Yukito: "... Thank you."

Those aren't the only things, but it's definitely when we were assured thier love, is, indeed socanon. XD

So yeah. I just love those two. Big-a** explanation over.

You're my hero. <3
I have always loved Touya/Yukito, even before I liked slash, I just accepted that they loved eachother and adored it.
I'm so excited, like someone mentioned, that Kuro and Fai are going in the same direction. SO EXCITED. =D
I can't believe so many people are responding to my post. =3 There is no denying it at all. They are canon. The people that deny it are the ones that seem so, so wrong. XD It's like denying Yuki/Shuichi. IT. IS. THERE. <3 <3 <3 <3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:09 pm
retice
I'm so excited, like someone mentioned, that Kuro and Fai are going in the same direction. SO EXCITED. =D

Kitsune-chi
Glad that I could inspire, by the way! XD I want to see some KuroFai quotes! I'm not that far in the manga so I want some e-vi-dence!

I said it of course, being so completely fascinated and blissfully happy with their relationship. <33 Like, I'm not even kidding you, I absolutely worship Kurofai. xDD and here's some hardcore evidence for ya:
My favorite Kurofai moment EVER, from volume 17, chapter 125-126:
[Basically, Fai is on the verge of death, and in order to live must drink the blood of a vampire. So he won't prey on anyone at random, the vampire blood must be mixed with another's blood. Wanting to save Fai, Kurogane had asked how to keep him alive, and without hesitation accepted being Fai's prey- KNOWING he would have to be with and support Fai for the rest of his life (before Yuuko tells him it may only be temporary). Thus, Kurogane is to be Fai's "food" and be the one who mixes his blood with the vampire blood. Fai wants to die, since they would have a better chance against the corrupt clone syaoran who ripped out his eye (O.o) if he were dead, and the clone wouldn't use Fai's magic for bad purposes. Kurogane REFUSES to let this happen even if Fai wishes it, and tells Fai off in a very passionate way XD]

Yuuko: "Kurogane. It's your wish that you won't let fai die. Fai doesn't wish for that. So you have to bear the responsibility of keeping him alive."

Kurogane: "What shall I do?"

Yuuko: "Become "E" (vampire food). When you let Fai drink Subaru's blood, let him drink your blood with it. No... He won't drink anything else but your blood. This way Fai will take only your blood."

Mokona: "Does this mean... If something should happen to Kurogane... Fai will..."

Yuuko: "Die. Yes."

Kurogane: "I understand. I will pay the price of the water (to trade with Subaru or Kamui for his blood). Now hand over the blood."

Fai: "Stop..."

Kurogane (to Fai): "SHUT UP! If you want to die this much, I'll kill you myself! Until then, live!"

Fai: *Looks surprised, then smiles thoughtfully*

[After blood is given to Fai, Yuuko expalins to Kurogane AFTER that if Fai gets his eye back Kurogane's roll as prey is over. Kurogane realizes he was tested. He bandages Fai's eye, and allows him to rest, but when Fai wakes up he doesn't call Kurogane by a nickname. This visibly upsets Kurogane. Fai later says to Yuuko that he can't forgive kurogane, because if he did, he would be even closer to him.]

*fangirl squeeeeeeal* <33333 Just, OH MY GOD!!! I practically died of happiness during all that. Since he's so deperate to save Fai, of course Kurogane would never kill Fai... but he's so exasperated and pissed off at Fai for wanting to throw his life away he threatens to kill him. ^-^;; He couldn't think of any other way to express what he felt at the time. It's just so sweet, and Fai's reaction was perfect. Passionate things like this... It's why I live for this couple~~

DemonAlchem1st

Pax et lux

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:00 pm
Sora & Sunao.

I love, love, LOVE these two fellas. My goodness, they're just so down to earth and laid-back, I can't help but unleash my inner-fangirl that has been locked up for so long. I love their boyish, yet innocent, view on love and relationships. Hell, they probably don't even hold hands if there's any source of life within a mile radius. Sora's a good guy, and always tends to bring out the best (and worst) of Sunao's personality, and vice-versa. Not to mention how adorable it is to see them when they actually ARE getting along for a change; Sunao probably even makes an attempt to compliment Sora in a non-teasing way. (For once.)

Sorry, did I ramble? I can't help it. Those two make me laugh, cry, smile. Whatever. (: It's a shame the Sukisyo fanbase seems so small... sigh, the curse of loving CANON-pairs.

As for slash; Shinji x Kaworu from Neon Genesis Evangelion, Tsuzuki x Hisoka or Muraki x Tsuzuki from YnM, and Rikuo x Kazahaya from Legal Drug.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:35 pm
Oh, I love those two also, they're really sweet ^_______^ Sukisyo made me very happy, I found it hillarious that there were like NO GIRLS XD Haha, how is that even possible?

Your slash pairings are pretty much canon anyway, and YAY for legal drug! I LOVE legal drug. <33

DemonAlchem1st

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:46 pm
DemonAlchemist
Oh, I love those two also, they're really sweet ^_______^ Sukisyo made me very happy, I found it hillarious that there were like NO GIRLS XD Haha, how is that even possible?

Your slash pairings are pretty much canon anyway, and YAY for legal drug! I LOVE legal drug. <33
*holds up a "Legal Drug is LOVE" banner*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:42 pm
I love Sukisyo almost too much. xD I have a thing for the S&M goodness that is Shinichirou x Sora, also. But Sora/Nao is uber fave. I wish the manga anthologies and games in-general would be liscensed and translated...

Legal Drug is much adored. I have hopes of the continuation that was promised to be followed through soon. Kazahaya makes me giggle.

Another pair I like is Seimei/Ritsuka from LOVELESS... and the classic Ritsuka/Soubi. (:

Pax et lux

DemonAlchem1st

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:00 pm
XD I LOVE Ritsuka and Soubi... I totally adore Soubi <3 He's such a masochist and a stalker, it's cute, muahaha ^o^ The only other pairing I would like in Loveless (involving Soubi or Ritsuka) is Kio/Soubi... Just because I feel really sorry for poor Kio, who's obsessed with Soubi, but has totally unrequited love >>;;  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:05 pm
i dont really have a one favorite otp...
i have a fav for a series like KyouyaxTamaki for Ouran and BobxShori for kkm(yeah i know rolleyes )

DemonAlchemist
retice
[Basically, Fai is on the verge of death, and in order to live must drink the blood of a vampire. So he won't prey on anyone at random, the vampire blood must be mixed with another's blood. Wanting to save Fai, Kurogane had asked how to keep him alive, and without hesitation accepted being Fai's prey- KNOWING he would have to be with and support Fai for the rest of his life (before Yuuko tells him it may only be temporary). Thus, Kurogane is to be Fai's "food" and be the one who mixes his blood with the vampire blood. Fai wants to die, since they would have a better chance against the corrupt clone syaoran who ripped out his eye (O.o) if he were dead, and the clone wouldn't use Fai's magic for bad purposes. Kurogane REFUSES to let this happen even if Fai wishes it, and tells Fai off in a very passionate way XD]

you just spoiled that chapter T T;;; thats so cute though ^. ^;;;  

sickle_bloodless

DemonAlchem1st

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:01 pm
Those couples are perfectly yayful, it's okay <3
XD I know, but that's why I told you what volume and chapter it was, for those who didn't want to be spoiled. ^________^ If you didn't want to know, than dun read it >.<

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:20 pm
I like Kio.. and I want Kio to be happy.. but I don't like Soubi. xd So I don't want them together.  

Skizzors
Crew

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:24 pm
Oooooh i cannot get enough KuroxFai! Its like a drug! I thought it was adorable that Kurogane allowed himself to take the vampire blood just to keep Fai alive. Its so OOC for him, its gotta be love!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:09 pm
Tenrakku
Oooooh i cannot get enough KuroxFai! Its like a drug! I thought it was adorable that Kurogane allowed himself to take the vampire blood just to keep Fai alive. Its so OOC for him, its gotta be love!

Eeeeee, I knooooow, raburaburabu!! *fangirl wiggle (I apologize)* ^w^ I'm so obsessed with them I don't even think it's healthy~

Skizzors

I like Kio.. and I want Kio to be happy.. but I don't like Soubi. xd So I don't want them together.

Awws, that's too bad, I adore Soubiiiii~ D: I feel bad for him, Semei was such a jerk to him. T.T;;  

DemonAlchem1st

palindrome88

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:38 pm
It's so hard to pick just one....but if I had to say, right now I'm stuck on Komui/River from D. Gray-Man. heart Such fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:22 pm
My OTP:

Pikashipping (Satoshi/Ash x Pikachu) [Female or Male, it's cute either way]
- My all time favorite Pokemon and HumanPokemon relationship. ^^ Back in December of 2005 when I returned to the Pokemon fandom, I watched Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero-Lucario. I met PokemonTrainerLisa on the Bulbagarden Forums and I somehow got myself converted into Pikashipping. I think she converted me. XD

Satoshi and Pikachu have been together since the first episode so it makes sense that the two of them would have a great relationship. Of course, Pikachu was Satoshi's first Pokemon, so it's obvious that he loves it and cares about it more than anything. They make such an amazing team in battle, as well.

They just make the cutest couple~ ^^  

epikaa

DemonAlchem1st

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:44 pm
Hmm, never heard of Gray-man. ^^ Maybe I should check out that... and yellow.
Pikashipping, eh?! ^^;; Never was into that sorta thing, but eh, I do find their relationship platonically cute XD

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff