Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good roleplay topic?
  Yes
  No
View Results

forgotten_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:40 pm
"Yes, the Hokage did give me orders to let you pass, please come with me." the assistant gestured Kira to follow her and she continues down a dark isle and passed through a secret door, leading to the hokage's room.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:37 pm
Kira follows quietly, the message held in her hand. While walking down the hallway Kira would look about but not really find much interesting.  

DranineStone

forgotten_ninja

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:48 pm
After what seemed like forever, they finally reached the end of the isle and a door opened quietly.

"here you are." the assistant simply stated and left kira, facing the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:02 pm
Kira knocked on the door before walking in and standing in front of the Hokage's desk. She'd bow before giving a small smile. "Hokage-sama, I bring a message from KazeKage Gaara-sama."  

DranineStone

forgotten_ninja

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:48 am
Tsunade put down her sake and gestured kire to the chair opposite of her desk. "Please take a seat while we discuss the message," said Tsunade, "and thank you very much for bringing it."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:17 pm
Kira takes a seat and lightly tosses the scroll onto Tsunade's desk. "No problem. Its just some status report from Gaara-sama. That and some intellagence details about the Akatsuki."  

DranineStone

forgotten_ninja

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:14 pm
Tsunade looked over the report, impressed by the graphic detials and language of expression written by the young and yet talented Kage of the Sand. Suddenly, something caught her eyes... Tsunade frowned and looked over to Kira. "could you pleae call in Gaara? I have something to ask him."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:48 pm
Kira raises a brow. "Call him in? What do you mean? He's back in Suna."  

DranineStone

Nogoal113400

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:31 pm
"What do you mean,' back in Suna'? What the Hell are you saying?!?! I need him to do this one thing for me and he's not here!?!?!?!?!?!?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:34 pm
"What are you yelling about now, Tsunade?" a voice rang in. Then, the window broke and a ton of glass flew at Tsunade, it was a strange man, who looked a lot like Naruto... but older... Then, he started rambling as Tsunade stood in a shocked state and couldn't move, the man was covered in blood.  

Nogoal113400

DranineStone

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:45 am
Kira rose an eyebrow at the two of them. "Well first off, the reason I'm here delivering the message and not him is because he's to busy with stuff in Suna. But seeing as how I am pretty much his right hand.... person... I can fill you in on everything you need to know." She then looked over at the man. "Who the hell are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:15 pm
"You couldn't be....the...the...fourth Hokage?" Tsunade muttered, completely in shock...but...he's dead!  

forgotten_ninja

DranineStone

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:47 pm
"The.... fourth.... hokage...." Kira goes wide eyed. "But he's dead. He used the sealing technique on Kyuubi and traded his soul to the death god."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:41 pm
"Who says that I am the fourth Hokage?" The blond smeared some blood off his face and stared at the strange girl in front of him.  

forgotten_ninja

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces