21%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 46

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:07 pm
Shadow_of_hate
lurichan
Shadow_of_hate

uh... advirsian to sunlight, taste for blood, extream paleness, almost no bady heat, and sharp canine teath

Is that all? *Shakes my head* man, people just jump to conclusions now a days. Have you ever actually fed on someone? Cause if not...then they should come hunt me instead. ^_~

uh, started , but i didn't do it on purpose... but the bit back.... and i still have a friggen mark...-.-....

0o; So the person who bit you back is the same person who tried to stake you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:10 pm
yes....ironic, isn't it?....  

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:12 pm
Shadow_of_hate

More like hypocritical to the extreme. ~_~ So what happened that you wanted to bite him/her to begin with?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:24 pm
lurichan
Shadow_of_hate

More like hypocritical to the extreme. ~_~ So what happened that you wanted to bite him/her to begin with?

he wouldn't let go of my wrist becase i kept slapimg his and so he couldn't poke my arm anymore... and that led to a lot more biting.... and that wa just one day... i got a few more bites today too...  

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:26 pm
Shadow_of_hate
lurichan
Shadow_of_hate

he wouldn't let go of my wrist becase i kept slapimg his and so he couldn't poke my arm anymore... and that led to a lot more biting.... and that wa just one day... i got a few more bites today too...

0o;;;; Sounds like an unsual friendship. ^^* Did any bite marks on either side actually draw blood?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:28 pm
lurichan
Shadow_of_hate
lurichan
Shadow_of_hate

0o;;;; Sounds like an unsual friendship. ^^* Did any bite marks on either side actually draw blood?

yep.... a couple....  

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:31 pm
Shadow_of_hate

yep.... a couple....

All right, I know this isn't going to come out sounding quite right, but did either of you actually drink form one another?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:33 pm
lurichan
Shadow_of_hate

yep.... a couple....

All right, I know this isn't going to come out sounding quite right, but did either of you actually drink form one another?

we wouldn't be able to... we are to busy trying to to get the other person away from the new wound...  

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:40 pm
Shadow_of_hate
lurichan
Shadow_of_hate

yep.... a couple....

we wouldn't be able to... we are to busy trying to to get the other person away from the new wound...

So pretty much playing keep away with one another. ^^*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:42 pm
lurichan
Shadow_of_hate
lurichan
Shadow_of_hate

yep.... a couple....

So pretty much playing keep away with one another. ^^*

uh... whats that?.....  

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:46 pm
Shadow_of_hate

uh... whats that?.....

Mostly a lack of a better way of putting it since my brain is starting to shut down in protest of no sleep.

Basically you are trying to keep the wound away from him and vice versa. You've never had someone play keep away with you as a child? Not really a fun game mind you.... usually someone nasty keeping something you want at arm's length...but I think the general concept conveys well enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:56 pm
lurichan
Shadow_of_hate

uh... whats that?.....

Mostly a lack of a better way of putting it since my brain is starting to shut down in protest of no sleep.

Basically you are trying to keep the wound away from him and vice versa. You've never had someone play keep away with you as a child? Not really a fun game mind you.... usually someone nasty keeping something you want at arm's length...but I think the general concept conveys well enough.

oh... thats sounds mean....

i eventualy got him to stop when it took his lighter... ufortunatly i paid...  

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

falling death demon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:23 pm
My blood tasts too irony but i love other peoples blood it tasts good
got a cut i can lick...? pm me if you do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:30 am
anybody ever read any books by amilia aswater-rhoads?...  

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

janzie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:49 am
falling death demon
My blood tasts too irony but i love other peoples blood it tasts good
got a cut i can lick...? pm me if you do.

i enjoy my own blood. it's rather sweet. i've only ever tasted 2 other people's so i don't know about the public at large...  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff