Pyroball

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:02 am
WHY ARENT MORE PEOPLE RANTING?!?!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:56 pm
RANT DAMN YOU RANT!!!!  

Pyroball

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:35 pm
Ascher's rant of the day (I'm totally serious, imma rant each and every day!)

*clears throat* ahem...
It has recently come to my attention that new york taxi meters run REALLY FAST. I took a cab from 70th street to my house on 123rd street. Now it was night already mind you so there was a BS 50 cent surcharge. On the yellow sheet attached to the partition that separates the driver from the passenger, it says that 30 cents will be added every 4 blocks or every 90 seconds standing still in slow traffic. I noticed that it started adding 30 cents every TWO blocks!
That means double the price shown for four blocks.
My taxi tonight cost me 11$
Which leaves me with 6$ spending money for the rest of the damn week!
How am i supposed to survive from wednesday to monday on 6$???
I mean i could make the 6$ last a good 5 days but not six...

I am done ranting for the day...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:22 pm
Ascher's rant of the Day

WHY CAN'T MY PARENTS LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME DRESS HOW I WANNA DRESS AND BE WHO I WANNA BE???

I'm done...  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:30 pm
You want a rant? Alright, why do people leave items laying all over the floor when they know they are the ones who knocked it down? Why do they leave random things in the wrong spots? Why do they argue incessently over signs they don't fully read to being with? Why do they insist on asking questions when I'm already busy? Why can't they just be patient for one bloody moment when I'm in the middle of helping people? Why can't they tell me they are fricken old so I don't have to guess on whether or not I'll accidently offend them by giving them a senior discount? Why can't they understand the concept of "yes, tax does get added to your total?"

People drive me nuts for a variety of reasons every day from attitude to just general stupidity. DON"T BE MEAN TO RETAIL PEOPLE!!! The wages suck, and the customers are even worse most days. If you mess it up, fix it. Don't go "oh it's their job" Cause guess what boys and girls, they stretch us like taffy and still expect us to get everything done. Don't be slobs, don't leave a ton of junk in the fitting rooms, and don't snipe at me cause my supervisor makes me ask 2 times if you want the bloody frickin charge card they cram down everyones throat. I barely even think anymore, just reciete my lines line I'm in a play. Just let me finish and then tell me no and I won't bug you, don't INTURRUPT me when I'm still talking though, that's just plain annoying. And don't not listen to what I say, because I still try to be human by asking how you are doing before performing my stupid part in that charade.

*Sigh* I hate work some days.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:45 pm
lurichan
You want a rant? Alright, why do people leave items laying all over the floor when they know they are the ones who knocked it down? Why do they leave random things in the wrong spots? Why do they argue incessently over signs they don't fully read to being with? Why do they insist on asking questions when I'm already busy? Why can't they just be patient for one bloody moment when I'm in the middle of helping people? Why can't they tell me they are fricken old so I don't have to guess on whether or not I'll accidently offend them by giving them a senior discount? Why can't they understand the concept of "yes, tax does get added to your total?"

People drive me nuts for a variety of reasons every day from attitude to just general stupidity. DON"T BE MEAN TO RETAIL PEOPLE!!! The wages suck, and the customers are even worse most days. If you mess it up, fix it. Don't go "oh it's their job" Cause guess what boys and girls, they stretch us like taffy and still expect us to get everything done. Don't be slobs, don't leave a ton of junk in the fitting rooms, and don't snipe at me cause my supervisor makes me ask 2 times if you want the bloody frickin charge card they cram down everyones throat. I barely even think anymore, just reciete my lines line I'm in a play. Just let me finish and then tell me no and I won't bug you, don't INTURRUPT me when I'm still talking though, that's just plain annoying. And don't not listen to what I say, because I still try to be human by asking how you are doing before performing my stupid part in that charade.

*Hides from the angry Luri.* Meeep!  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:47 pm
Ascher
lurichan

*Hides from the angry Luri.* Meeep!

Hey, it's a rant box, so I ranted. Just remember don't be mean to retail people...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:42 am
Agreed...

Pyro's Rant for the day:

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU PEOPLE NEEDS TO BUY UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004!!! IM TIRED OF PLAYING NOOBS ONLINE AND WHUPPING EVERYONES a**!!! SOMEONE DECENT PLAY ME FOR ******** SAKE!  

Pyroball

plain_goth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:50 am
my rant: ingorant (if i may use the term) "preps"
well lesse. i was minding my own business in the gym eating many many packets of sugar when a female of higher "social class" comes up to me and askes "are you goth or punk?"now, caught in a highly stressful situation like this when not equipped with packets of sugar can cause major stomach problems and bloody hands. so, being the person i am i go up to them, poke them, and go meow. so she stepps away slightly and askes me again the same question in a more stern tone. so i give her an answer. "i am who i am, i enjoy being different from you and i wish for you to get away before i consume your ears". so she continues with her interrogating, "oh then you must be goth because punks shop at pac sun and goths shop at hot topic". evil i took all of my sugar packets, ripped them open, and threw all the sugar violently in her eyes. it was very satisfying but, i was suspended. well, it wasnt the first time anyway. when making a general statement that divides all sorts of people in to these "categories" make sure you are at least a little bit informed upon the subject. good day.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:04 pm
Pyroball
Agreed...

Pyro's Rant for the day:

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU PEOPLE NEEDS TO BUY UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004!!! IM TIRED OF PLAYING NOOBS ONLINE AND WHUPPING EVERYONES a**!!! SOMEONE DECENT PLAY ME FOR ******** SAKE!

Get AVP2 and i'll Kick your a** any day pyro smile

Ascher's rant of the day:
Why the hell does it have to get so damn hot in the summer? All day today i did nothing but lie in a dazed stupor as the heat slowly sucked the life from me. I'd turn on the airconditioners if the one in my room wasn't screwed up, and i'd use the one in my parents room, but they kick me out back to my room when they get home, leaving me panting like a dying dog from the heat and close to heatstroke!
I hate the heat. I'm more of a cold weather liking person, i prefer winter over summer... Only thing is... I like summer vacation... Why cant we have vacation in the winter?  

Ascher

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:19 pm
plain_goth
my rant: ingorant (if i may use the term) "preps"
well lesse. i was minding my own business in the gym eating many many packets of sugar when a female of higher "social class" comes up to me and askes "are you goth or punk?"now, caught in a highly stressful situation like this when not equipped with packets of sugar can cause major stomach problems and bloody hands. so, being the person i am i go up to them, poke them, and go meow. so she stepps away slightly and askes me again the same question in a more stern tone. so i give her an answer. "i am who i am, i enjoy being different from you and i wish for you to get away before i consume your ears". so she continues with her interrogating, "oh then you must be goth because punks shop at pac sun and goths shop at hot topic". evil i took all of my sugar packets, ripped them open, and threw all the sugar violently in her eyes. it was very satisfying but, i was suspended. well, it wasnt the first time anyway. when making a general statement that divides all sorts of people in to these "categories" make sure you are at least a little bit informed upon the subject. good day.
Yay you biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:21 pm
Ascher
Pyroball
Agreed...

Pyro's Rant for the day:

Why the hell does it have to get so damn hot in the summer? All day today i did nothing but lie in a dazed stupor as the heat slowly sucked the life from me. I'd turn on the airconditioners if the one in my room wasn't screwed up, and i'd use the one in my parents room, but they kick me out back to my room when they get home, leaving me panting like a dying dog from the heat and close to heatstroke!
I hate the heat. I'm more of a cold weather liking person, i prefer winter over summer... Only thing is... I like summer vacation... Why cant we have vacation in the winter?
Yeah, I hate heat too crying . You don't have winter vacation?  

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:16 pm
ok here is a subject very close to me. i am a huge muse fan, they are one of the greatest bands in the world even if you dont like their music you have to respect their abilities as musicians.

1 i hate people who say they are crap or that absolution is 'too mainstream'

muse are not crap, i make these people sit down and listen to stockholm syndrome and hysteria and tell them that they can only dis muse if they can play those songs to that standard and guess what? most of them havnt even picked up a ******** guitar in their life stare as fo the mainstream comment absolution is no way mainstream, mainstream is rap and pop. muse IS NOT THESE THINGS!!!! absolution was just so damn good people had to take notice of them!!!! scream stressed

2 i hate rabid fan girls saying 'mathew is so hawt' (they're noobs as well....
stare ) or 'they are so cute''

the muse forum is now frightening with all these fan girls fighting over the band members is just ridiculous and is derogatory to their music.
at least i havnt been reduced to that...i just love their music and have great admiration for their music playing abilities i dont really care that two are hot (in my opion). thats just an added extra  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:45 pm
deadly_demon
Ascher
Pyroball
Agreed...

Pyro's Rant for the day:

Nopers... i get summer vacation. and IT'S BLAZING HOT  

Ascher

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:55 pm
Ascher
deadly_demon
Ascher
Pyroball
Agreed...

Pyro's Rant for the day:

Nopers... i get summer vacation. and IT'S BLAZING HOT
We have winter and summer vacation biggrin  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas