Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Are you rich? Or do people think you are? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wealthy?
  Nope. Broke. LOADED!
View Results

Laughing Platypus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:20 pm
MichieSymphonyoFwake
I'd say us Asians can be pretty rich sometimes.

My Friend, her mom got her a video ipod a year ago and then the next year, she asks for a new phone and asks if she could have the Choco phone and she gets it for her bday. Considering that she has a Video Ipod, she calls her Choco Phone the backup for when her Ipod is dead (Choco Phone has itunes). Then a few weeks later she asks for contacts and well evidently she gets it stare But shes in 7th Grade so its not too bad...

But my 8 year old friend has a video ipod as well. (Yes, the next generation seems to be getting smarter and richer by the minute)
not only that she bought a $1,000 Piano a week ago. 3 days later she buys $300 worth of fishies. And Might i add she bought a $40.00 accessory for her video ipod just yesterday.
I am very jealous as of now stare

Haha, are you venting again?? I've heard this story a bazillion times at my house... gonk It really is not fair though.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:33 pm
vi3tdorkness
MichieSymphonyoFwake

My Friend, her mom got her a video ipod a year ago and then the next year, she asks for a new phone and asks if she could have the Choco phone and she gets it for her bday. Considering that she has a Video Ipod, she calls her Choco Phone the backup for when her Ipod is dead (Choco Phone has itunes). Then a few weeks later she asks for contacts and well evidently she gets it stare But shes in 7th Grade so its not too bad...

But my 8 year old friend has a video ipod as well. (Yes, the next generation seems to be getting smarter and richer by the minute)
not only that she bought a $1,000 Piano a week ago. 3 days later she buys $300 worth of fishies. And Might i add she bought a $40.00 accessory for her video ipod just yesterday.

Haha, are you venting again?? I've heard this story a bazillion times at my house... gonk It really is not fair though.

i need to vent so people can agree w/ me and that we have something in common  

Michie`s Flips Inc.

` chi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:36 pm
My family is average.
But, my dad spoils me. : D
Some kids in my old school thought I was rich.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:06 pm
I'm not rich. :Gonk:

People are too sterotypical. ;x talk2hand  

xXAzn_GirlXx

The Dark Lord 88

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:06 pm
my family is one of the wealthest asian familys in the community
my mom has almost anyhing she wants. dimonds, 2k watches, european car. she is vietnamese and my dad is french/scotish/american. i get almost everything i want but my parents are strict. all asians at my school are rich and there moms always have the bmw, mercedes, jaguar, any european car they have, purses are louis vuitton, gucchi. my friends mom has a purse with stacks of 100 dollar bills, there where like ten stacks!usually when i see someone that isent rich i try to get away from them cause they ask so many questions and then they complain about them being poor. its really annoying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:10 pm
vi3tdorkness
MichieSymphonyoFwake

300 dollars worth of fishes i could speand that much on one fish  

The Dark Lord 88

Fire_Tanizard

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:31 pm
hmmm i live in fairfax county so most people are pretty rich..i live in the shrevewood district though so our houses are so much expensive but tons tinyer then the houses that cost lots cheaper...
im not sure wether my family is rich or not...we dont really buy anythign new besides food and stuff for school...but im ok with that so i guess my family is medianish...but my other asian friends are pretty rich  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:24 pm
I'm not really sure. o.o

My friends all say I'm rich and spoiled though because I have all these expensive stuff. >_<  

Shattered Promises

bunii_foo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:05 pm
xXAzn_GirlXx
I'm not rich. :Gonk:

People are too sterotypical. ;x talk2hand
i agree!! (with the people are too stereotypical...not with ur not rich.. i dunno tat one ^^;; lol)
im not rich... but im not poor... im middle! >>;;.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:44 pm
Most Asians and Asian Americans I know range from middle to upper middle class. Not necessarily 'rich'. When I hear rich I think of Hollywood or something... and that's a different lifestyle all together. In certain Asian countries like Japan or Korea, they have a lot of fake brand names that copy off real brands so one may be fooled thinking they are rich.XD Asians, at least the ones I know, work hard, work smart, and know how to manage money. If that's the case, then I'm screwed. 'XD  

[.LadyStigma.]

AryaNari

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:48 am
I guess you could say that asians are generally richer...but then, look at the amount of people who arn't rich and live in places you just havent seen like China and stuff...but asians are hard working so yeh i guess

Everyone is rich in some aspect or other xp  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:28 am
traya sakurazukamori
suzukidesu
traya sakurazukamori
i am rich, and i spent money shoping in new york XD and i live in florida oh i even go to franch for shoping too whee

For someone *so* loaded, it's evident that you haven't had the *best* education in punctuation, grammar and spelling.

... Just an observation. rolleyes

EXCUSE ME FOR BEING A FORGIN AND HAVNG THE WORST SCHOOL IN FLORIDA

Sweetheart, you're making a mountain out of a anthill. confused  

SALADO BENTO

Thieving Rogue

13,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

SALADO BENTO

Thieving Rogue

13,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:30 am
Angmar01
suzukidesu
traya sakurazukamori
i am rich, and i spent money shoping in new york XD and i live in florida oh i even go to franch for shoping too whee

For someone *so* loaded, it's evident that you haven't had the *best* education in punctuation, grammar and spelling.

... Just an observation. rolleyes

hey not her fault she has to remember korren, chinese, japanese, spanish, english, portugese, french and a few more. working in a import and exporting reqire lots of lang

Overreactive, much?

And she lives in Florida. I should think she would be proficient in English, don't you?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:43 pm
yea im not exactly "rich" i mean i have a lot of stuff but i dont live in a huge house or anything. so i guess im kinda in the middle...  

MidnightHaven

Floodwater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:16 pm
o.O I had to work for every cent I used, as long as it was not school-related. My mother only bought my clothes if it was a bargain. ;-; My father never wanted me to be spoiled, ever the penny-savvy man. I guess that's why I hoard my money now. I had a small allowance from when I was 7 to 12, of 10$ a month. But we only got it if our grades were up, we did all our chores, etc. Cut off on our twelfth birthday, though. @.@

The rich stereotypes are pretty unreliable. It really depends on the area. I've known a few asians who are pretty spoiled, and it makes me sad, as does seeing any other spoilt child who's inable to handle life independantly. I've had many people openly speculate on my financial position, though, but I don't really think it's public business.

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff