Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What has been the most shocking moment in anime? (spoilers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loki god of BS

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:57 pm
In Death Note when when every one find the Death Note and Raito has a flashback of his whole plan it drives me crazy!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:50 pm
In Gundam Wing when Heero detonated his Gundam I though he was actually dead when he landed, saw a lot of blood in that scene  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

YumeOibito07

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:33 pm
Long Black Veil
SPOILERS FOR THE JAPANESE END OF INUYASHA!!
----->[spoiler here]<----------

i can't believe this! eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:07 am
what she said 3nodding  

Master cade

Sally_Pants

Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:22 pm
When Cher died in Wolf's Rain
I did not see that coming
That and everything after ruined the series for me

What Tucker does to his daughter in FMA and when Hughes dies  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:09 pm
Discarded account
When dish network messed up on the description of an Inuyasha episode and said Kikyo killed Sesshoumaru. It was actually Suikotsu who died. I freaked out a bit since Sess is my favorite.
OMG i think I remember that!! I used to have Dish but we switched to Comcast. xd

But anyways...shocking moments for me was:

~when L died in Death Note

~When in the Death Note movie L didnt actually die and he tricked Light.

~When there was like 100+ episodes of fillers in Naruto

~When Sasuke left in Naruto

~The FMA movie was just a whole shock for me

~When Al got his body back but totally forgot everthing about the adventures with his brother

~And finally when I found out that the English Inuyasha ended so stupidly.

~Also when I found out the Japanese Inuyasha went on.  

darkness323

6,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

sachiko_k

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:51 am
School Days Episode 12 Ending
Warning

Spoiler

Alert

-->
When Sekai stabs and kills Makoto because he suggested to Sekai over text that she have an abortion. Kotonoha arrives at Makoto's home to find him dead. Sekai receives a text from Makoto telling her to come to the school's rooftop. Sekai is confronted by Kotohana and accuses Sekai of lying about being pregnant with Makoto's baby. Kotohana kills Sekai and cuts open her stomach and digs inside to look for a baby. When she sees nothing which concludes that she was lying. Kotonoha is last seen holding Makoto's head in her arms on her family's boat saying that now they can finally be together.<--  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:24 pm
the last naruto movie where naruto dies(sorry if i spoiled it for anybody)  

mastercoke117

Sephyre Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:53 pm
Any plot twist ever in the anime series Code Geass. I really dont wanna spoil anything for anyone watching it, so im just gunna say "everything is a shock!"
-nods-
dont believe me? go watch it, its a freakin good series that should not be missed. Lots of action and drama!! X3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:52 am
I'd have to say thatwhat shocked me most is the ending of the Disgaea anime, the ending they chose was a mix of the game's endings where in Laharl spares the seraphs life and then sacrifices his life to ressurect Flonne. I thought it was stupid to end the series that way with Etna as overlord, Flonne as a fallen angel (which was ok), and Laharl reborn as a prinny. (I mean why not use the good ending?)

Another shocking moment was in Desertpunk (aka Sunabozu*) when Kanta (aka desert punk) suposedly dies after having his chest caved in by one of the robots and then the complex he's in explodes. However he turns out not only to be alive but also joins/leads a squad of government robots asigned with taking out his former freinds and ending the resistance (Which I totally saw coming because it was very in character for him).  

PhadeKnight

nova-in-the-cosmos

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:19 pm
when L dies it was kinda sad sad  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:21 pm
Long Black Veil
SPOILERS FOR THE JAPANESE END OF INUYASHA!!
----->everyone dies at the end but sesshomaru and kagome
kagome is sealed to her side of the well, pregnant with inuyashas human child...and marries hojo.
<----------

wow this is different than the manga eek  

nova-in-the-cosmos

Dapper Shapeshifter

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:46 pm
SPOILERS FROM NARUTO MANGA:When Kakashi died. HOW THE FREAK IS KAKASHI GOING TO DIE FROM A NAIL TO THE HEAD?!?!? He's KAKASHI!!! It already sucked to have Jiraiya and Itachi die, but KAKASHI?!?!?!? Kishimoto sure likes to piss off the fangirls.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:55 pm
Mahrahia
SPOILERS FROM NARUTO MANGA:When Kakashi died. HOW THE FREAK IS KAKASHI GOING TO DIE FROM A NAIL TO THE HEAD?!?!? He's KAKASHI!!! It already sucked to have Jiraiya and Itachi die, but KAKASHI?!?!?!? Kishimoto sure likes to piss off the fangirls.

No kidding. I'm going to suspend my belief in this actually being 100% true until I see either his dead body or a funeral where they bury/burn him after it's all over. Unless you see a dead body (and sometimes even when you do) characters that are supposed to have died have a habit of coming back sometimes.  

Nemone

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

TwEAT_Me_417

Hilarious Sophomore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:33 pm
in death note when L and Light die  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3