Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
-is a stereotypical asian girl- </3. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.LadyStigma.]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:55 am
Hmm I guess I'm a mixture of those stereotypes and then some. I listen to rock music but I don't date white guys. Where I live it seems like white guys are attracted to Asian chics but I'm not attracted to them. I guess when it comes to love I'm more conservative. In other things, eh whatever. Anything goes~ And I got my hair partially bleached so it probably confuses a whole lotta people. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:17 am
All I want to do now is take you higher...
ima dakiyosete kono te de

Hmm... interesting topic. 3nodding

I think that white guys are attracted to Asian girls because Asian's are more exotic. Seeing the typical blonde with blue eyes all the time gets boring. I also think the same goes for white girls who like Asian guys (which is what I am).

As for the stereotypes, I personally don't really believe in them. You like what you like and no two people like the exact same things. So really, you can't say "They're all alike" because no one is really "like" anyone else.

Here in my arms I'll light your fire, darling.
kimi ni hi wo tsuketai nosa

candy coated vomit.

MidnightHaven

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:50 pm
haha I guess I'm stereotypical sweatdrop I get good grades and I'm kinda shy. But I don't believe much in stereotypes either.

the thing about guys liking asian girls, well i'm not really sure about that topic xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:01 pm
I always was an overachiever, in that stereotypical shy asian way, in school. After awhile, I got less choked up about school, and it helped that I often got less praise from my peers because of racial stereotypes. ;-; Now I guess I'm carrying on a different stereotype, because I play so many video games, read tonnes of manga, and my lifestyle is so shaped by my parents' traditional values.

From face value, many of the Asian girls that I see around me are trying very hard to fit in by being different, which is really the same as everyone else. Asians just have different stereotypes to get away from than everyone else. Most of my Asian friends are just crazy hermits like me, so I don't really think about it that often.

With guys though, I guess I'm kind-of biased. I was raised to marry an Asian boy, and dating any other race in my family was frowned upon as impractical. Great topic.

Floodwater

Jelai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:51 pm
Hmm...now that I think about it, I think I'm trying to be the Asian stereotype now. -.-

It wasn't until I entered high school that I started to care more about it. The Asians at my school act...very Asian you can say. You know, with the crazy Harajuku fashion and the DDR, J-rock loving people, Chinatown freaks, Asians that get good grades and do well in school, anime, and showing Asian pride in a rock-type sort of way. =/

I used to be a 'Twinkie' when I first came here to the United States. And now...I'm all trying to dress Asian by buying kimono tops, casual/urban-style chipaos/Chinese dress (or just the top), putting chopsticks and tons of hairclips in my hair and styling it crazy -- the Asian way, lol xd , going back to caring about my school subjects again, love Asian music, Asian stuff, etc.

Oh, but I'm naturally shy though. xd

Hmm...and thinking about this again, I think my non-Asian friends would tell me, "you are SO ASIAN!!! I mean, just look at your fashion style!" lol xd

Oh yeah, and there's another Asian stereotype that I know of...

..."AZN crews".

See: you have a big group of Asian girls/boys that you hang out with -- usuually one gender. If you are a girl, you'd have an all-female Asian "crew", and you and your crew love to take lots of pictures and model-type photoshoots together, and hang out at typical Asian spots (like Chinatown or an arcade that has DDR, etc.). xd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:15 pm
Jelai
Hmm...now that I think about it, I think I'm trying to be the Asian stereotype now. -.-

It wasn't until I entered high school that I started to care more about it. The Asians at my school act...very Asian you can say. You know, with the crazy Harajuku fashion and the DDR, J-rock loving people, Chinatown freaks, Asians that get good grades and do well in school, anime, and showing Asian pride in a rock-type sort of way. =/

I used to be a 'Twinkie' when I first came here to the United States. And now...I'm all trying to dress Asian by buying kimono tops, casual/urban-style chipaos/Chinese dress (or just the top), putting chopsticks in tons of hairclips in my hair and styling it crazy -- the Asian way, lol xd , going back to craing about my school subjects again, love Asian music, Asian stuff, etc.

Oh, but I'm naturally shy though. xd

Hmm...and thinking about this again, I think my non-Asian friends would tell me, "you are SO ASIAN!!! I mean, just look at your fashion style!" lol xd

Oh yeah, and there's another Asian stereotype that I know of...

..."AZN crews".

Like, you have a big group of Asian girls/boys that you hang out with -- usuually one gender. If you are a girl, you'd have an all-female Asian "crew", and you and your crew love to take lots of pictures and model-type photoshoots together.

xd
I've always longed for an Asian crew!
Instead I just hang with the Asiaphiles (sp?)
Ehh.. it's as close as I can get.

I dunno.. I suppose I'm constantly looking for ways to be "more asian"
I don't look like it.. well not really
I've been called Spanish, White, Indian etc.
everything but what I am- Filipino
-sigh-
I guess I'm hoping that by hanging around with other Aisans
dressing in Japanese street fashion xd
and such..
I'll appear more asian than I do
But.. is that really a bad thing?

Hyped up TeaCup

flexiqueen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:28 pm
dude! i was asked to winterball by a white guy who is my friend so i went, then come junior prom last year he asked but i went with someone else... sadly i was quite apparent that he liked me... how strange is that? any how i don't think that im one of those crazy outfit wearing azn girls. I only buy or wear what i think looks good on me or i like stylistically. I love fashion foreward clothing like some select styles from FOREVER 21 and PAPAYA. (<- don't ask why its called PAPAYA... I don't know. xp ) and then again yea i don't get why azn girls are always the right hand ladies of other racial men, so anywayz yea and did anyone notice that no azn guys ever get white girls? lmao!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:18 pm
---------->

lol im part of what you described there. lol yes i love books. yes i USED to like white boys. and yes i USED to like rock. but now its all. 'Nerdy-Prepy-Beating.guys.in.the.face-Asian.boy.liker-Hiphop' girl. haha

<
----------

melon7aydee

melon7aydee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:19 pm
flexiqueen
dude! i was asked to winterball by a white guy who is my friend so i went, then come junior prom last year he asked but i went with someone else... sadly i was quite apparent that he liked me... how strange is that? any how i don't think that im one of those crazy outfit wearing azn girls. I only buy or wear what i think looks good on me or i like stylistically. I love fashion foreward clothing like some select styles from FOREVER 21 and PAPAYA. (<- don't ask why its called PAPAYA... I don't know. xp ) and then again yea i don't get why azn girls are always the right hand ladies of other racial men, so anywayz yea and did anyone notice that no azn guys ever get white girls? lmao!

---------->

LOL now your last sentence reminds me of yellow fever. LMFAOO

<
----------

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:41 pm
Asian guys do get white girls. it's just not nearly as common as the asian girl and white guy couples.  

Hyped up TeaCup

Asian`

Tipsy Noob

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:30 am
shy personalities or not i still like azn gurls whee sweatdrop 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:49 am
I'm half and half
Right now, since I switched schools, I found out I'm extremely shy
other times, I'm not.

I've never gotten around to asking my mom as to why she married my dad (who's white) Maybe I should now that I'm curious about it sweatdrop

kanin

ngy922

Generous Businesswoman

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:34 pm
I'm Asian and I'll tell you this...I hate rock/punk music and I'm not a rebel. As far as the white boy thing, not true.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:00 pm
Hitokiri_Tsering
ninja-fish
Hitman1
OOOOOCCCCUUUUHHHHHHHH, my head hurt. hate reading

yeah i agree

Yea.. i definately agree

geeeez..wierdos...
ne way, im azn and i like BOTH white and azn bois. and sometimes mex. and im sometimes shi, others outgoing. im gothic...most of the time...listen to rock, and i do read a lot. and i think white guys like azn women cuz they seem to think that they're a rarity..like my white male history teacher said,"Most azn families hope to get a son and there's less girls being born in China(since that's where the majority of azns come from), that they have become a rarity. And that the azn culture will value girls more than having a boy...Maybe." gawd..and he was lookin right at me when he said that..O-o  

Lay-San

kurry_x3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:48 pm
Omg that was a lot of writing....  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items