Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Wich Anime Character's Clothes Do You Like The Most? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

this account is dead man

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:31 am
Kikyou from Inuyasha, Yuna from FFXII, Anzu and Isis's from Yuugiou, Haruno Sakura's from Naruto, Ino's from Naruto, Any outfit from card Captor Sakura, Hikari from Digimon's outfit, Mimi (Adventure and 02)'s outfit, Tokyo Mew Mew outfits, and yeah xD!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:32 am
CeruleanSan
Kikyou from Inuyasha, Yuna from FFXII, Anzu and Isis's from Yuugiou, Haruno Sakura's from Naruto, Ino's from Naruto, Any outfit from card Captor Sakura, Hikari from Digimon's outfit, Mimi (Adventure and 02)'s outfit, Tokyo Mew Mew outfits, and yeah xD!

So you like sexy anime babe and cute EGL clothing?  

Inochibiroi

ChaosStrike

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:11 pm
Mine has to b Ed from FMA  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:57 pm
Inochibiroi
CeruleanSan

EGL= ?.?
Ah... Anime babe, yes ^^;  

this account is dead man

2 Be Continued___

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:01 pm
Robin from Witch Hunter Robin. She has the goth look that's not like, total fishnet-hot-topic sort of goth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:09 pm
CeruleanSan
Inochibiroi
CeruleanSan

EGL= ?.?
Ah... Anime babe, yes ^^;
Elegant Gothic Lolita. Do a Google Image search for either Mana or Malice Mizer, and you'll understand. xd

Or I'll just provide a pic of Mana. xd

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kinda like that. xd

Azrael the Mad
Crew

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:40 pm
Ah, EGL. I love their clothes, but I'd never wear it.
xD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:31 pm
OMG! I love gothic lolita clothes.  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

violet faerie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:41 pm
Where do I began....I have many fashion Idols....To many to go through and name sweatdrop Sakura, I envied her for years when I was little.....I like the cute Chobits clothes...

Some of the Utena's characters fancy wear I loved, I loooved some of the Angel Sanctuary like Roziel's outfits....I've always loved the school girl outfits and lastly I loved the Weiss Kruez outfits.... sweatdrop Though i've been partial to more guys outfits than girls...I dunno why though? As for EGL or GL in general, I love it ^^ but I wouldnt look good in it xp

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:15 pm
chobit is grate  

mewpaddy

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

mollylolita

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:54 pm
What Nana Osaki wears is pretty cool.(I'm sure not a lot of people know of Nana, but I do. rofl )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:45 pm
i love Merokos outfits in Fullmoon wo sagashite! She is soo cool!  

VampireWolfcub

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:42 am
Wyrn
Inochibiroi
I've heard of it, cute outfits there

It's a great anime that actually got me into the Magical Girl animes. I used to hate them but now I like the ones like Fancy LaLa, Full Moon wo Sagashite, ect.
The outfits in Full Moon are very cute~ Same with Fancy LaLa but I like that one more for the anime rather then the clothes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:50 am
must say chii's outfits.  

BerryIce

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:35 am
A lot of people are saying Chobots and Chii's clothes but would any of you actually wear stuff like that? Hmmm?  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff