No Dating Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackHammer888

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:28 pm
A Cheeky Angel
Hmm, that's weird. Most people I know can date and bring their boyfriends and girlfriends home all the time. Then again, how old are you? I began dating my boyfriend when I was 14, and am 17 now. They could just be racist too. Asian people are pretty damn racist, lol. I'm not interested in them, but if I dated a black guy, I think they'd die! xd

Haha I know my parents are kinda racist too. They want me to find only a ASIAN girl LOL. Its even funnier since they ALWAYS ask if my certain friend is white or asian xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:14 am
xXxAznPridexXx
A Cheeky Angel
Hmm, that's weird. Most people I know can date and bring their boyfriends and girlfriends home all the time. Then again, how old are you? I began dating my boyfriend when I was 14, and am 17 now. They could just be racist too. Asian people are pretty damn racist, lol. I'm not interested in them, but if I dated a black guy, I think they'd die! xd

Haha I know my parents are kinda racist too. They want me to find only a ASIAN girl LOL. Its even funnier since they ALWAYS ask if my certain friend is white or asian xD

YES, or after an Asian friend leaves.. "what was she? Chinese? Korean?" Lol. It's mostly my grandma, she can be pretty racist against other ethnicities.  

A Cheeky Angel

blueflame08

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:08 am
dude date her secretely
i dated a girl 4 6 rs witout my mom noin
in ive been happy plus it takes out all da drama btween ur parents n ur girl  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:14 am
my parents are strict on it so i justdo it secretly  

[.Nightmare Anatomy.]

Baked-Not Fried

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:34 am
Yeah...no cell phone, license, or boys till I'm in university...or I'll get spanked or something xp  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:51 am
babybluebutterfly
Yeah...no cell phone, license, or boys till I'm in university...or I'll get spanked or something xp

same xd its so weird tho...  

miss-monotony

Fleyz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:22 pm
Well, I think they just don't like white ppl way of living - -" not mean to offend or to be racist that just my parents think.

They don't want me to date white ppl too  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:42 pm
Don't miss an opportunity just because your parents told you so. You might as well learn to deal with it now then regret later. Plus it's not like they'll change their mind. I know people like that and it's not like they'll abandon you the moment you date someone outside your ethnicity. They just fear change. You're still a kid to them and regardless of race, change can be a scary thing. They probably never dated anyone but Asian so it's different to them. You and your parents grew up differently. They probably hear things about interracial couples but what do they know? It may work out for you if you try. If you want to date white, black whatever go ahead. It's YOUR life not your parents.  

[.LadyStigma.]

GirlFromOuterSpace

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:27 pm
I'm happy my parents are pretty lenient. My dad doesn't really care who I date... as long as it's a "nice" guy, and my mom's mostly "Do what you want; it's your life."
My best friend's not so lucky though sweatdrop Her dad is super strict (and if not racist then really old fasioned), her mom is better, but they don't want her to date until she's in university... but she still dates anyways XD
So... my opinion, just ask the girl out.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:31 pm
xd Secretly go out with her that's what I'm doing and my gf is white xd My mom wants me to date I smart asian person but yeah she was the first one to like me so I just did and I really like her now xd So just talk to her alot at school and remake the time you couldn't give her until you have time to give it to her cheese_whine  

~[TheMagicBirdy]~

Dapper Sex Symbol

3,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

adorkable-1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:21 pm
I would just go out with her but I wouldn't hide it cuz it'll be harder as time goes by...I learned from experience....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:43 am

Whoops...

My dad just "changed his mind" about me dating girls...

He was on the phone and asked me how I was doing in school...
I said I was doing so/so... Then he was like "son... I know you're busy at this time of the year.. so.. It's better if you start dating once you get into college..." I was like "Whoa... Few years earlier, you were asking me if I had a girlfriend or not. I said I was single =(..."

Right now, my parents don't want me to date =(..

*sorry girls* crying sad confused

Mysterious Drifter

Wealthy Citizen

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100

Skiing Panda`

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:25 pm
I had 2 boyfriends before and my parents never found out  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:07 pm
My parents said I can't date until I'm married O_o;
Married?! Tat's doesn't make any sense but I know what they meant.
Don't tell them.....But if I do then my parents would find out eventually...I don't know how....!  

Moon_Child08

Kuroi Kohhi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:16 pm
babybluebutterfly

eek  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces