Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
music is medicine for the soul [[now open, take a look]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:31 pm
Kyle looked relieved that she said yes. "Great, thanks. It'll be nice to see a familiar face there. I'm going to be trying out some new songs tonight to. So...yeah thanks," he said with a smile showing that he was nervous about tonight.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:36 pm
andy smiled back "anything for you kyle...anything for you" she said trying to flirt but she didn't know if it was working for her or not. she had never really tried it to be sure.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:39 pm
Kyle smiled and looked away running his fingers through his hair, a sign Andy knew was one that showed he was nervous. "Hey after the gig if I don't make a complete embarssment out of myself...do you want to go to dinner or something?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:41 pm
"i'd like that" she said blushing a bit starting to get nervous herself.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:44 pm
Kyle's eyes widened with surprise and joy. "Great...well uh...I'd better go and start getting everything ready. I'll see you at seven right?" he said with a hopeful look as he turned toward the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:52 pm
"i'll be there" she said with a smile as she watched him walk off towards the door.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:00 am
Kyle smiled and waved goodbye as he quickly exited. Once outside he couldn't contain his excitement. "Yes!" he said loudly hoping that Andy couldn't hear him as he hurried back to his place.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:41 pm
andy made a high-pitched squealing sound to herself after he had left "god! i can't wait!" she said looking down at her watch to see what time it was. "it's only 4:30?!" she said in shock and disappointment. she then looked up as she was thinking "hmm....i wonder" she said to herself then concentrating on what she was doing she stood up and looked as dizzy as she could and held her stomach as she walked into the back "hey boss" she said in mock pain

"yes?" he said looking up from some papers on his desk

"i'm feeling really bad....can i go home early? i think it's something i ate for lunch" she said and faked a face like was about to puke

"uh, sure....will you be here tomorrow though?" he asked actually buying her fake sickness

"yeah i might...oh god..i gotta go" she said and ran out towards the bathroom to put the finishing touches on her little act. once in the bathroom she just about died laughing to herself. after a few minutes she walked out faking sick again and gathered her things and left the building. "hey splogs" she said grinning as she approached her motorcycle and put her things in the small unnoticeable pouch that she had on the side. she then got on and started it up with a loud roar and sped off down the street towards her apartment complex with the biggest most happy grin she has ever had.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:21 pm
Kyle got to his apartment, still grinning like a fool. He threw down the cd's he bought, throwing one into his stereo as he started gathering the equpiment for the night. He grabbed the lyrics and had everything ready when he looked down at what he was wearing. "No way I can wear this. I don't want to screw this up," he said to himself as he ran to change.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:44 pm
andy parked in the alley behind the apartment building then ran inside as fast as she could and grabbed a pillow and screamed into it in more excitement. after she calmed down a little bit she grabbed her cd by the veronica's and put it in her stereo and blasted the song secrets not even caring if anyone else heard it. she soon started to jump up and down to the song rocking out on an air guitar and singing loudly. she was really hyper right now and she didn't think she was gonna calm down for a while.

she finally quit her air guitar but she kept singing as she ran around her apartment to her closet then to the mirror trying to figure out what to wear.

you're a little of obsessed with me

i'm a little bit scared of you

the way you look and stare at me

baby it's time i let you know.

you can call me six times but i still won't pick up the phone
you can spend all your money on me but still i'll say no!
you can write a million letters every day confessing to me
that i am the girl of your dreams
and no body ever asks me
i've never looked at you that way
'cuz i always thought you were gay

she sang along until she found what she would wear and stopped with a "yes!this is perfect!"  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:55 pm
Kyle got out of the shower and got dressed throwing on one of the nicest black shirts he had and some dark jeans. He threw a silver cross around his neck and ran his fingers though his hair not bothering with a comb. He grabbed his stuff and left his apartment throwing all his equipment into the back of his classic 75' Mustang that he had revamped all by himself. He was smiling all the way down to the club. Even though he was over an hour early for his gig he had to set up everything. The fact that he was nervous now for two reasons didn't help him any as he tried to get everything done.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:28 pm
andy showered still singing along with her music. she then dried and styled her hair and got dressed, she wore a dress that looked like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. after she grabbed her her bag and threw it over her shoulder she ran down the stairs and rode to club. she was just in time. "wow....what timing" she said to herself in a bewildered voice as she walked into the club and tried to find a good seat where she would be visible from the stage even though she knew that she wouldn't be sitting for long.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:31 pm
Kyle got his guitar ready, looking over the faces of everyone there until he finally saw Andy. He jumped off the stage and ran to her he hugged her before realizing what he had done. "Wish me luck," he whispered as he quickly let go and hurried back onto the stage.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:36 pm
andy smiled as he ran back to the stage when she was sure he could see her she mouthed the words "good luck" to him with a smile.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:39 pm
Kyle smiled and stepped back. He took the microphone and looked at the crowd. "Who's ready to rock!" he yelled. Everyone cheered for him. He smiled and put the microphone back. He began with a few simple chords, messing up on even the simple ones. Everyone in the crowd was groaning at his pathetic performance. One of them even yelled to get him off the stage. Kyle looked down at Andy and winked. "This one's for you," he whispered as he suddenly bust out with a long string of chords causing the crowd to jump in surprise as the real performance was just beginning.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff