Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Drugs and the Divine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drug of choice
  Alchohol
  Nicotene
  Prescription meds
  Illegal substances
  Drugs are baaaad
View Results

blindfaith^_^

7,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:50 am
TeaDidikai
Your Master, your master's Master, your Master's Master's Master- all the way back.

I am currently trying to figure out if what you do is Reiki, because your discription of it is different from every legit tradition I know of.

I can't trace my lineage all the way back. I can give my teacher's name and I can give the name of my teacher's teacher, but that's about as far back as I'm able to trace it. sweatdrop

Afraid that is going to be invalid and as I can not prove my lineage to a satifactory level on the online forum.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:18 am
blindfaith^_^
TeaDidikai
Your Master, your master's Master, your Master's Master's Master- all the way back.

I am currently trying to figure out if what you do is Reiki, because your discription of it is different from every legit tradition I know of.

I can't trace my lineage all the way back. I can give my teacher's name and I can give the name of my teacher's teacher, but that's about as far back as I'm able to trace it. sweatdrop

Afraid that is going to be invalid and as I can not prove my lineage to a satifactory level on the online forum.

The problem is that based on what you have said, I am not sure you are actually using Reiki over some other form of Healing art.

A Master needs to know their lineage. It is part of the attunement process.  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces