View Results

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:55 pm
I have Circe, the one on the left that you want. She's lovely. Has a great story too.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:38 pm
They're beautifully haunting. So adorable... I couldn't resist them.

Mirari lives in my closet. 3nodding  

EvFaerAshlynn

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:40 pm
The more I think about them, the more I consider getting one for a significant other...

maybe even getting one for myself, too lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:00 pm
Somehow I'm reminded of the Living Dead Dolls. Now those things you don't want staring at you at night. twisted  

Dragonfire Goddess

Bakurish

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:56 pm
Oh! Those are adorable~!
Whenever I got to Hot Topic, There's always a million of 'em, but they're expensive...!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:38 pm
Bakurish
Oh! Those are adorable~!
Whenever I got to Hot Topic, There's always a million of 'em, but they're expensive...!
I know... My mum must've been ready to shoot me for buying Mirari...  

EvFaerAshlynn

Dirzdra

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:27 am
Sakusu
Kitsune-Yokai
Konkuro
Kitsune-Yokai
Actually, I've never heard of them, and I'm not really all that interested. I guess that's just my typical reaction when I've seen the "voodoo" dolls at Spencer's, which are okay. Now, I found this site where this chick makes dolls look truly awsome and grotesque. I don't like all of the ones she has up now, but she updates it. Dolly

They arent Voodoo whatsoever! They are just collectible dolls! They have pin cushion apples but pincushions are a sign of the wounded! And those dolls that lady makes are kinda weird confused Id perfer little apple dolls more

Dude, calm down. I'm talking about how a few months ago I saw dolls at Spencers that said "voodoo dolls" on the box or it was something like that.
I know they're not actual voodoo dolls, I never said they were.

Also, if you're confusing the other sets of dolls I was talking about, I never said those were voodoo either.

Why did you think I put quotes around the word? confused

I never PUT quotes around the word. the comment was like that.

And I wasnt making a big thing about it I was just stating that they arent voodoo unless there was some confusion! And I was also saying that Ive seen those voodoo dolls before and thought they were weird! Thats why I was saying I prefer LADs better! biggrin thats all!
You confuse me. I said I was the one that put quotes around the word, and was asking why you think I did that. I never said you did. I guess I'm stuck in the 90's with air quotes rolleyes .

Also, you never said a thing about seeing them before; you didn't even imply it. Unless, you think I was calling Ugly Shyla's dolls voodoo, which I wasn't at all. sweatdrop No, there were actual store bought dolls (not internet sold) that I remember having the words "voodoo" on the box, but I can't particularly remember the brand.

Why oh why am I responding? This was so long ago and just a petty argument.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:04 am
I have the teensy little apple doll in the white robe (I forget her name; I use her as a guardian at boarding school and left her there when I went home for holidays) She's so adorable! blaugh  

Scathach789

deathcomes_onsilentwings

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:08 pm
I love those creepy dolls at Spencer's. They're so morbidly cute.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:53 pm
i think there cute but eh... kinda creep me out as well... wouldnt spend my money on one. just like looking at them in the stores.  

TrinityofLove

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces