Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
NORTH KOREA HAS NUKES! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Be Afraid, be ver afraid.
  *goes out to buy bomb shelter*
  Nothing to be scared of (I live in North Korea)
  BAH! We are gonna die anyway.
  *prays to god*
  Yes! hides under the covers
  What's wrong with you?
View Results

AznTrix

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:37 pm
well we should be, its just like what happened pre-ww2 everyone knew it wasnt a good thing but no one did anything and look at the outcome. but yeah  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:53 am
Well, in my opinion,
I think we are all going to die [:

Ice Condom`

bamboowitch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:27 pm
WARNING: IGNORE THIS POST IF YOU ARE SENSITVE TO THIS TOPIC DISCUSSION- after reading this post myself... i'm insulted by myself afterall its difficult for others to understand why i beleive this- i am a rather strange person....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I haven't heard much about this news other than Korea is making a nuclear bomb and many countries are againt it, but i think this is slightly hypocritical, every country in the darn world makes weaponary- builds army etc etc etc, so i don't understand why they're sticking their noses in other countries affairs when they're doing pretty much the same (building highly advanced weaponary)
- weapons for the military are either are built to protect from invasion and kill those invading OR to invade other countries and kill people in those countries.
If people want to complain, why don't people just don't create weaponary at all?
Why not ban war?
Because its never been like that.
Mankind kills Mankind regardless of their education in History WHICH is supposed to disscourage people in repeating mistakes and to learn the brutalities of war. Even if they ban war, countries will continue making weapons for the military just in case someone breaks the ban of war...

In conclusion humans wil always hurt each other because we have a problem with others being different until we are all extinct but i'm probably be killed before that happens by a very angry gaian (lol).

YES I'M SPEAKING RUBBISH AND BEING NASTY!!! (I mean as i mentioned before i only know the rough details of what people have told me- but of course like everyone else, no one knows the full story because we are not the person who made the decision to make the nuclear weapon.
i'm in a bad horribe critical nasty ********** mood...
actually i'm not but i'm still going to be nasty razz

END OF POST! ><

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:25 pm
i wonder if they tested their bombs on their stinky miso.  

Australian Lamington

Two PM

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:11 pm
yeah. i guess we should be afraid. Kim Jong-Ill is stupid s.o.b. hopefully he doesn't bomb South Korea, my country, or i'll have rip out his spine.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
the devil with nukes  

AznFraud

Midnight_fairy777

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:03 pm
Yes. It was pretty freaky to know that US is now not the only one with nuclear bombs.
And to think we went to Middle East in search of bombs....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:15 pm
bamboowitch
WARNING: IGNORE THIS POST IF YOU ARE SENSITVE TO THIS TOPIC DISCUSSION- after reading this post myself... i'm insulted by myself afterall its difficult for others to understand why i beleive this- i am a rather strange person....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I haven't heard much about this news other than Korea is making a nuclear bomb and many countries are againt it, but i think this is slightly hypocritical, every country in the darn world makes weaponary- builds army etc etc etc, so i don't understand why they're sticking their noses in other countries affairs when they're doing pretty much the same (building highly advanced weaponary)
- weapons for the military are either are built to protect from invasion and kill those invading OR to invade other countries and kill people in those countries.
If people want to complain, why don't people just don't create weaponary at all?
Why not ban war?
Because its never been like that.
Mankind kills Mankind regardless of their education in History WHICH is supposed to disscourage people in repeating mistakes and to learn the brutalities of war. Even if they ban war, countries will continue making weapons for the military just in case someone breaks the ban of war...

In conclusion humans wil always hurt each other because we have a problem with others being different until we are all extinct but i'm probably be killed before that happens by a very angry gaian (lol).

YES I'M SPEAKING RUBBISH AND BEING NASTY!!! (I mean as i mentioned before i only know the rough details of what people have told me- but of course like everyone else, no one knows the full story because we are not the person who made the decision to make the nuclear weapon.
i'm in a bad horribe critical nasty ********** mood...
actually i'm not but i'm still going to be nasty razz

END OF POST! ><

Exactly. War should never had been invented and you'd think after our past wars we'd learn not to repeat history....it's reckless and the after effects of it on the civilians and the soldiers FIGHTING in the war is horrible.

But what's done is done and honestly, I think war is gonna kill us all eventually if it continues like this...lol. Not something to laugh about but it's funny how the human race is really smart, so smart to the point that we end up killing ourselves.  

Laughing Platypus

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:21 pm
Moon Light Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight…

-Openz umbrella-
CAUTION: FALLING NUKE THAT SHALL FALL SOMEWHERE.

^ No, not really.

But, what does Kim Jong wants exactly...?

It feels so right
To
night…

Having nukes is just like having collateral basicall =/  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:05 pm
AznFraud
the devil with nukes

rofl  

[clowns.will.eat.me]

traya sakurazukamori

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:50 pm
nothing new >_< just about every country has one  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:52 pm
[clowns.will.eat.me]
AznFraud
the devil with nukes

rofl

XD rofl dramallama  

traya sakurazukamori

lEE_x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:03 pm
Mouthful of Metal
yeah. i guess we should be afraid. Kim Jong-Ill is stupid s.o.b. hopefully he doesn't bomb South Korea, my country, or i'll have rip out his spine.

a fellow south korean!

yeah i'm scared of kim jong-ill...
and i'm really scared for south korea because my relatives are all there. -__-;;

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:24 pm
who cares?  

Lord Deceptious

[clowns.will.eat.me]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:46 am
Think about it, what sane dictator would think that they could win a war. Look at North Korea compared to the USA. The US is way bigger than Noth Korea and the US has a bigger army. North Korea can not win.

If North Korea was to drop the nuke on a country, which one do you think it would be?

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff