Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 pm
"right" she said keeping her arms at her wound "your still not putting that needle anywhere near me"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:22 pm
Kai sighed. "Listen, all prejudice aside I'm a physician. I do know what I am doing. If it makes you feel any better I haven't killed anyone for blood in over a 100 years."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:24 pm
"dont care" she said sitting up as blood flowed from her wound breathing heavly "your not touching me with that thing"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:29 pm
"With this?" Kai said moving the needle in front of her face. The moment her attention was on that needle, he stabbed another needle into her arm and injected her with a liquid. "That should help you to be more cooperative," he said with a smile as he took the needled out of her.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:31 pm
Kira's eyes shot open as she couldnt move "damn you" she said barely able to move her mouth feeling light headed Kira layed back down "dont you dare"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:33 pm
"Sorry love, you'll thank me for it when you wake alive," he said still smiling as he watched her eyelids close. He shook his head and muttered something about her being stubborn as he begin to fix her wounds, instantly recognizing them to be the work of vampires.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:34 pm
Kira winced in pain and dreamt the battle she didnt have to long ago "damn thing getting the best of me" she whispered as she slept  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:36 pm
Kai finished sewing her up and wiped the blood off of her. He licked the blood off of his hands and off of the needle. "There you go," he said knowing that she wouldn't wake up for a little while. "All done."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:38 pm
Kira laid there in a peaceful sleep now dreaming of how she killed the vampire she smiled just thinking about it  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:43 pm
Kai could almost sense what she was dreaming about and shuddered. He put away the medical equipment and fingering his silver cross. The only holy relic that didn't hurt him. He reached into a mini fridge and pulled out a packet of blood. He stabbed a straw into it and began drinking it as he worked on some paper at a desk.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:44 pm
Kira smelled the blood small fangs appeared "damn vampire getting the best of me" she said her face pointed towards the blood that Kai was drinking  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:47 pm
Kai heard her and turned around still drinking the blood. His eyes fell upon her small fangs. "That's interesting," he whispered.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:48 pm
Kira dreamt about her parents at how she killed them she sat up her eyes shot open and her fangs were gone she looked over at Kai and him drinking the packet of blood "disgusting" she said covering her nose  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:50 pm
"No, its rather quite good. O positive, my favorite," he said still drinking. "Besides, for a second there it seemed you'd like to have some."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:51 pm
Kira's eyes widened "I wound never drink blood!!" she yelled standing up cletching her fist together  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff