Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.:: Visitor Count ::.
  I count as 2! ^^ (me: O_o)
View Results

Aqua3one

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:07 pm
It was the afternoon at last! Lavender and Aqua couldn’t have really let the Slimies go door to door for candy, of course, but they did hide some in the yard for them to find.

“Like an Easter egg hunt!” Petal had said happily at the time.

“Eastwer?” Blueberry had inquired.

“Yes! It’s the holiday when Pinkie and I where born!”

“Do it have mo sweeties?” Blueberry said, his eyes widening.

“No no, it doesn’t! No sweeties at all!” Aqua hurriedly cut in, lest she be woken every morning at 3:00 am until April.

Petal and Pinkie had decided to watch the candy-hunt, rather than join in. All the same, both of the other Slimes had dressed up; Peach with a couple of tissue paper butterfly wings taped on her back and Blueberry as a knight. Evidently it would be impossible to find a Slime-sized (and shaped) suit of armor, so he settled for a thimble perched comically on his head, dropping every so often over his eyes.

(2)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:09 pm
By the end of the evening, Blue and Peach had both retrieved a small pile of candy each, although the former was already half-way through his. Aqua had reminded him that he wasn’t allowed any more for a month, due to his sugar limit, though he ignored her. As the fireflies began to come out, they all trooped inside, Lavender having to stop and pry Blueberry off of the floor of the gazebo with a screwdriver, he was so sticky.

They all gathered around the kitchen table to warm up with a bit of hot chocolate, with the exception of Lavender; the girl went around to behind the bookcase and picked up the pumpkin, setting it on the table.

“Do you remember this?” she asked the rest.

“Yeah! It’s the pumpkin!” squealed Peach, springing up and down erratically on the table, hyper after all the sugar.

“But that’s not all!” Lavender lifted the cut off top by the stem, and reached inside, taking out…

(1)  

Aqua3one

Aqua3one

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:12 pm
“Silky Slimes!” squeaked Petal and Peach in unison.

“Slimes?” gasped Aqua, “How come you kept them in a pumpkin?!?”

Lavender deposited three blinking and rather bewildered Halloween Slimes on the kitchen table. Everyone else crowed around to get a better look.

“I wanted to keep them a surprise until Halloween!” She beamed. “Surprised?”

“Dey has hats!” yelled Blueberry in astonishment, causing the three new arrivals to retreat in alarm.

“Quiet, don’t frighten them.” said Lavender. “Their names are Kernel, Jackie and Brew! They’re the Halloween Triplets.”

“Well then, welcome to our family!” Petal said warmly. “Let me show you were you’re to sleep. Follow me!”

Aqua shook her head. “I’ll never understand you, Lavender. A pumpkin! Of all the mad places to keep Silky Slimes...”

And so, the three holiday Silky Slimes came into the caring, if rather crazy, setting of Lavender and Aqua’s little house.

(2)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:33 pm
It was around the middle of November and the temperature outside had been dropping steadily. (And subsequently inside as well, because Aqua flatly refused to waste energy on such “luxuries” as much heating.)

Because of this, Pinkie had taken to wearing a glove’s cut-off finger as a hat and Petal often sported part of a sock. The two younger Silky Slimes (Blueberry and Peach Fuzz), however, disliked the hats and moaned continually for the heat to be turned up. (Aqua never did, though.) Even Lavender and Aqua wore thick sweaters. The only ones in the house who seemed at ease where the new arrivals, Jackie, Kernel and Brew; this was because were used to cold temperatures.

It was a typical morning in the small house; Pinkie was taking a bath, Petal was tending to the younger slimes (Peach and the Halloween Triplest) in their shared flower bed and Blueberry was up and getting into trouble. Today, inside of Aqua and Lavender’s dresser, rearranging their clothes in what he thought was an “artistic” design. The two human girls were still sleeping.

…But not for long…

(2)  

Aqua3one

Aqua3one

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:40 pm
Blueberry had decided that it time for them to get up. He hopped out of the newly-arranged dresser drawer and climbed up the bookcase. The Slime then proceeded wet himself with the water of Pinkie’s bath (with Pinkie still in it), which, judging by her yell and the number of unprintable things she said to him, she did not approve of. Ignoring her completely, he jumped off the shelf and went over to Lavender’s bed. (By now, most of the other Slimes were watching him inquisitively.) With many eyes (or, in Pinkie’s case, curses) upon him, he plopped down onto the girl’s forehead.

Lavender jolted into consciousness; something unpleasantly cold and wet on your face will do that to you. She bolted up in bed and screamed, a high pitched shriek loud enough to shake the glass in the windows and break off the icicles hanging from the roof outside. Needless to say, Aqua woke up too, eyes snapping open in shock.

“Where’s the fire?!?” she yelled.

At this, all the Slimes laughed, even Pinkie. Blueberry was rolling on the floor in mirth (he had been catapulted there when Lavender sat up).

(2)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:42 pm
It took a while for everyone to calm down. Aqua had brought her sister a hot drink to sooth her, and the girl drank it in bed, still twitching.

“I need to have a talk to Blueberry outside,” Aqua whispered to Petal, “or one of these days he’ll give one of us a heart attack.”

As the girl picked up the offending Silky Slime, Lavender pointed a shaking finger at him.

“You do that one more time,” she said, “and I’ll, I’ll…”

Aqua came over, took her empty cup and pushed her gently back into bed. “Shhh, go back to sleep now,” she told her sister. “And don’t worry, he wont wake you up like that again, I’ll see to that…”

The human took Blueberry outside for a little while and then came back in. The Slimy was looking a little more regretful now.

“I’m sorry,” he mumbled, not looking at Lavender. “I shouldn’t have done that. I won’t do it again.” (His pronunciation had greatly improved after Petal’s extensive articulation lessons with him.)

The girl sighed. “I guess it’s alright. Just don’t wake us up that way! Whisper in our ears or something.”

“Ok, deal,” agreed Blueberry and hopped away (slowly) for his punishment of brining in some more flowers from the garden.

(3)  

Aqua3one

Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas