Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Films through the eyes of a YAOI FAN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a perv?
  YES! You're abusing your right as a yaoi fan!!
  Kinda, it depends on who you're slasing (Disney characters r just WRONG!!)
  NO! You're not a true BL fan if you can't use your imagination...
View Results

angelBmine

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:25 pm
Ace of Shadows
I must be the only one that doesn't automatically pair up guys in films and such. In fact, sometimes the pairings people come up with kind of freak me out. confused

nah, ur not the only one. im not into that either, unless the person really is gay (like in movies)..idk, im just not like that. but books and fanfics, anime, manga, the works i can imagine. my friends are freaked tho. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:37 pm
Ok, i know i know, im alittle off topic but.... Frodo and Sam seem a bit gay, you know from Lord Of The Rings???!!! and WTF is with Legolas and Aragorn(spelling?) There is MAJOR sexual TENSION right there

?! heart Hoji heart !?  

L-Is-For-Love

ph34r t3h b3cc4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:36 pm
Dude, I slash EVERYTHING. You know that new show Heroes? I slashed Nathan and his brother Peter together. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:39 pm
Hoji Master Of Puppets
Ok, i know i know, im alittle off topic but.... Frodo and Sam seem a bit gay, you know from Lord Of The Rings???!!! and WTF is with Legolas and Aragorn(spelling?) There is MAJOR sexual TENSION right there

?! heart Hoji heart !?

No way, there's more tension between Aragorn and Borimir.
But, yeah, Sam and Frodo, totally gay for each other. xD (And Pippen and Merry(however it's spelled xD), I think)  

ph34r t3h b3cc4

elfeyes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:40 pm
Senki
Why stop at films? I do it in almost everything: books, fiction, movies, plays, bands and history. I always find myself creating a pairing, giving them a bit more of a backstory and just working on from where the creator left off - or elaborate on what history books and biographies don't mention. <3 Fun.

But yes, you do get that wishful thinking in movies. xd

Ya I do the same thing. cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:41 pm
Graceful crisis
I cannot watch a movie/tv show or read a book without slashing every slashable guy wahmbulance xd

Same here. xD  

ph34r t3h b3cc4

Amenazar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:38 pm
I do that all the time...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:23 pm
Im terrible, i'll slash anyone with anyone pretty much! Movies, tv, books, games - i'll slash it! Its all good, it just means theres more fandoms out there to be conquered! biggrin  

Pomba Gira

Pwolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:43 pm
I slash charries from TV shows
I also slash them from movies
and comics/mangas...
and webcomics ...
and video games ...
and books (ZOMG BLACK AND LUPIN FOR ALL YOU HARRY POTTER FANS!!!)
hellz, I even do it in real life! Maybe that's a little over board, but meh. so what if I fantasize about Tyler and Jake getting together ... and me joining in ... *droolz*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:01 pm
I always do it with every think I watch or read, sometimes I get mad because for a moment you think their actually going to pair up but then this girl comes up and ruins the whole thing!  

~L.o.v.e.l.e.s.s~

Dream of Existence

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:04 pm
~L.o.v.e.l.e.s.s~
I always do it with every think I watch or read, sometimes I get mad because for a moment you think their actually going to pair up but then this girl comes up and ruins the whole thing!

I do the same thing! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:54 pm
Wow I'm not the only one. I am soo guilty of this one.

Shows I have done it too

Rugrats All Grown Up
Law and Order (all series)
Crossing Jorden
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Jericho (yep done this new series already)
Lost
Home and Away
Everybody Loves Raymond (you dont want to know trust me)
House
NCIS
WWE (all shows including Smackdown, RAW and ECW)  

mistress of yaoi

Count Momo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:26 am
xd I do it all the time now it's just became natural to me crying From books to movies to people I just see out in the street whee ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:55 pm
You slash people you see on the street? Wow!  

Pomba Gira

Fido-s Revenge

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:09 pm
Senki
Why stop at films? I do it in almost everything: books, fiction, movies, plays, bands and history. I always find myself creating a pairing, giving them a bit more of a backstory and just working on from where the creator left off - or elaborate on what history books and biographies don't mention. <3 Fun.

But yes, you do get that wishful thinking in movies. xd

Amen to that, sister wink  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas