Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
A Tribute To our faithful leader, sdrawkcab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She's a faithful leader, yeah? Great, too.
  *nods quickly once heard* YES YES YES!!!
View Results

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:42 am
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
All of mine are southern farmers they would be so confused.
they don't...or they won't >3
I'll keep that in mind then. PX ...Just kidding...
Well as long as everything works out in your favor~ ^^
ofcurse i wouldn't do it because my mind goes to the gutter.
too true. I was tekking my eldest sister were going down to get voyager and she laughed saying i had to wait for mom ^^;
Yes.. I realize that, and it's not my problem. o.O
Is that "telling"? Hmmm~ that sounds like it's worked out to be good so far. Well, as far as Gaia time goes. XD;
yes but that's my problem when you do do it so that's why I always covered my eyes.
the L is right next to the K on the keyboard ^^ your understand my random misspellings.
Yes they want to move jades dresser into my already cluttered room sound be fun...to watch! XD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:59 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
too true. I was tekking my eldest sister were going down to get voyager and she laughed saying i had to wait for mom ^^;
Is that "telling"? Hmmm~ that sounds like it's worked out to be good so far. Well, as far as Gaia time goes. XD;
yes but that's my problem when you do do it so that's why I always covered my eyes.
the L is right next to the K on the keyboard ^^ your understand my random misspellings.
Yes they want to move jades dresser into my already cluttered room sound be fun...to watch! XD
...I'll try to keep that in mind.
That's what I mrealized after first reading the word as tekteking, and then taking... and taking sort of made sense but not really...
To watch. Oh yes, that's when you break out the popcorn and put your feet up. x3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:07 am
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
That's what I mrealized after first reading the word as tekteking, and then taking... and taking sort of made sense but not really...
To watch. Oh yes, that's when you break out the popcorn and put your feet up. x3
good @.@
it did look like tekteking so i was worried.
Ewww popcorn .runs away from the word.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:31 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
good @.@
It's just in my (sdrawkab's) character~ but I also don't do things that really bothers other people. x3
But too lazy to go back, eh? ;}
...You run away from a lot of foods...

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:46 am
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
good @.@
It's just in my (sdrawkab's) character~ but I also don't do things that really bothers other people. x3
I was wondering when you were going to change your outfit.
Oh someday I will find a new way to show it and all will be fixed but until then yes.
When do i ever re-read my posts or go back? ^^ I'm rather lazy on that note.
well what else I'm supose to do if i don't like or want them?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:50 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
good @.@
Oh someday I will find a new way to show it and all will be fixed but until then yes.
Oh~ it'd been this brown/maroon avatar for a while. It just didn't show up right away. I changed again though. I found an old dream avatar and realized that I now have everything but the hairstyle. This is it. Ew.
Alright, till then I'll try to stop. XD
I know~ I know~
Just don't eat them?

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:57 am
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
good @.@
Oh~ it'd been this brown/maroon avatar for a while. It just didn't show up right away. I changed again though. I found an old dream avatar and realized that I now have everything but the hairstyle. This is it. Ew.
I know~ I know~
Just don't eat them?
Xd thats the reason why it's your old dream avia
ok
i was thinking you of all people would know that ^^;
well i already do that XD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:06 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
I know~ I know~
Just don't eat them?
ok
...I guess so~ I think it's because I just wanted to stick with one avatar so I wanted something that had Gaia spirit and would show off my favorite DIs... A much different mindset from what I have now.
^^
I deal with it enough. ;P
Well that sounds good enough to me.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:39 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
I know~ I know~
Just don't eat them?
ok
...I guess so~ I think it's because I just wanted to stick with one avatar so I wanted something that had Gaia spirit and would show off my favorite DIs... A much different mindset from what I have now.
^^

a lot of people want that balance. I had that and i have a pictue of it right infront of me u.u

way too much you deal with it.
^^
sorry for my delay in replys i had to go eat lunch with sisters.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:46 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
ok
^^

a lot of people want that balance. I had that and i have a pictue of it right infront of me u.u

^^
Aww~ you still do that thing where you make the picture your desktop background? Yeah, a lot of people want that balance... and then they just keep wanting more. I finally settled it with myself by realizing that I couldn't help but change my outfits so I should stop making dream avatars. XP
I guess with the amount of posts we make it adds up. ...I don't care. XD
Ah~ No problem. ^^ Although I'm about to go make something to eat too~ so I'll be gone for a bit. ^^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:58 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
ok
^^

^^
Aww~ you still do that thing where you make the picture your desktop background? Yeah, a lot of people want that balance... and then they just keep wanting more. I finally settled it with myself by realizing that I couldn't help but change my outfits so I should stop making dream avatars. XP
Ah~ No problem. ^^ Although I'm about to go make something to eat too~ so I'll be gone for a bit. ^^
no Xd I have my 'crayon box' printed up and on my wall directly behind my lappy.
well you have most of all the commons you want give or take....50 XD
good thing then XD
Oh ok, enjoy yourself now.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:19 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
ok
^^

^^
no Xd I have my 'crayon box' printed up and on my wall directly behind my lappy.
good thing then XD
You actually print the avatars out?
I think it's more like give or take 100. But it's when I decided to stop making dream avatars that I started buying the commons I wanted. :3
^^
Oh~ I am. x3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:51 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
ok
^^

^^
good thing then XD
You actually print the avatars out?
I think it's more like give or take 100. But it's when I decided to stop making dream avatars that I started buying the commons I wanted. :3
^^
Oh~ I am. x3
I did for crayon box because it has my favorate avias and the first dream avia i had with ports ^^
stop dreaming and start acting? Smart move.
funny enough from the time this was posted my room has benn turned up side down. I would sleep in my bed if I could get to it.

Nuh uh~ I'm not going to answer this one anymore. XD;
Aww~ memories. :3 I just look at my photobucket folder dedicated to the avis I like. ...Is it bad that I have twice as many avatars in the folder where I save my outfits that I liked? XD
Eheh, there was more to it than that, but I like how you phrased it.
Oof~ well at least you won't have to go to sleep for a while. PX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:18 pm
Yay cabbi!  

PoweredPlantgs

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:42 am
We love you cabbi!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart