white_stranger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:21 pm
New quote!
""Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:29 am
white_stranger
New quote!
If you need a hint on this one, it's not VOY.  

white_stranger

Steel Sterling
Captain

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:03 am
Unless I imagined it,
Chekov claimed that saying originally was Russian....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:40 am
Steel Sterling
Unless I imagined it,
Chekov claimed that saying originally was Russian....

Yes he claomed it was russian, but he didn't say it. You are however guessing the right series.  

white_stranger

white_stranger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:21 pm
I thought I would add in another quote since everyone seems to have a problem with the last one.

"To afraid to live, to scared to die"

I'm still waiting for answer to that last one. Remember you've found out that it's a TOS quote.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:28 pm
Oh, isn't that that one TOS episode where they find the ancient advanced race trapped in the balls, and the one evil guy goes in to Spok and tries to kill the captian? I'm almost sure... Say 69% sure.  

Blacke Rose

white_stranger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:43 am
Please be specific about which quote you are guessing about. Also neither quote is from that episode.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:52 pm
white_stranger
Please be specific about which quote you are guessing about. Also neither quote is from that episode.

It was the "Afraid to Live, Scared to Die" One, but apparently I was wrong. rolleyes  

Blacke Rose

white_stranger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:01 pm
Blacke Rose
white_stranger

It was the "Afraid to Live, Scared to Die" One, but apparently I was wrong. rolleyes
That's alright. Also I will give everyone a hint aout this quote. Think Data.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:21 pm
Is it the one when Kirk goes to the one planet with the very primitive men and the technologically advance females?  

Elrohir Helyanwe

white_stranger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:13 pm
Phaust
Is it the one when Kirk goes to the one planet with the very primitive men and the technologically advance females?
If this is about the fool me once quote I'm sorry no, it was a TOS episode but not this one. The afraid to live quote is an TNG episode involving Data, but he didn't say it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:32 am
white_stranger
New quote!

Said by Scotty in the TOS episode "A quiet little war"  

Saoraan

Saoraan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:34 am
white_stranger
I thought I would add in another quote since everyone seems to have a problem with the last one.

I'm still waiting for answer to that last one. Remember you've found out that it's a TOS quote.

From the TOS episode "The Neutral Zone" said by Riker (I think... might have been Picard... but I am pretty sure that it was Riker...)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:19 pm
Saoraan
white_stranger

From the TOS episode "The Neutral Zone" said by Riker (I think... might have been Picard... but I am pretty sure that it was Riker...)
you're right about the scotty quote but wrong about this one. This quote is still active for guesses people.

white_stranger

Animefanatic101

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:29 pm
He is right it was said in the TNG episode of The Neutral Zone, the exact quote is: "Fear. Too afraid to live...too scared to die." - Dr. Beverly Crusher  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff