Generous Businesswoman

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

x AMNOS x

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:04 pm
Hmmm... Well I think Jae's hair is quite nice even though his black hair was gorgeous this new blond hair makes him look just as angelic and innocent.83 Anyway. Here are a few very recent piccies from their fansigning sessions.83 *squeals*

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
How he manages to look good no matter what is beyond me...*0* Goodness...><

I'll post up more piccies of all of DBSK's more recent hair if people want it.8D I think the credits are already on the pictures no? Well I got them from the DBSK lj comm.83  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:09 pm
eek WHAT HAS HE DONE TO MY PRETTY HERO'S HAIR!??

But anyway..he looks GORGEOUS!  

A i - T o - Y u m e

x AMNOS x

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:16 pm
zankoku_no_tenshi

XDDD Actually, I believe Yunho was supposed to be the one that had the blond hair, because I remember Yunho said that because of his injury (the terrible time long gone...) the concept for the 3rd album would have to be changed. As you can tell, Yunho's appearance in the newest album is much more feminine than the rest. So Jae probably took his usual more masculine role for that.83 And well... Yoochun(especially) and Yunho are looking more feminine these days....XD;; Junsu and Jae are taking up a stronger look though. And Minnie is getting more handsome by the day...>>  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:40 pm
Ibu_Shinji_Kun
zankoku_no_tenshi

XDDD Actually, I believe Yunho was supposed to be the one that had the blond hair, because I remember Yunho said that because of his injury (the terrible time long gone...) the concept for the 3rd album would have to be changed. As you can tell, Yunho's appearance in the newest album is much more feminine than the rest. So Jae probably took his usual more masculine role for that.83 And well... Yoochun(especially) and Yunho are looking more feminine these days....XD;; Junsu and Jae are taking up a stronger look though. And Minnie is getting more handsome by the day...>>

I see....so there are pattern sto how they look.... whee  

A i - T o - Y u m e

`[dir en grey]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:01 pm
Hell yeahh`. And it's pretty smecksayy` too. <33  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:31 pm
omg. i think that jaejoong's blond hair is heka awesome along with his beanies  

ill_die_laughing

kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces