Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Asian vs. Blonde: who wins in the classroom? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

read the first post. do you agree?
yes!
61%
 61%  [ 102 ]
no!
33%
 33%  [ 56 ]
im not asian, i would not know ^^
4%
 4%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 166

Sukoshi Kawairashi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:46 pm
Actually...it's the other way around in my school. The teachers give a bit more attention to the asians...well, some asians. I guess it's because the asian popluation in our school is a little whee on the low end sweatdrop I don't mind though ^^ I feel great being asian whether there's a million of us or 2 ^_______^

heart {{PROUD ASIAN!!}} heart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:42 pm
Sometimes, a teacher automatically assumes you're smart cuz you're asian, so they are harder on you than other people in the class...  

Baked-Not Fried

Blu321

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:46 pm
it happens in som places where asians r less common... sucks... good thing it doesnt happen here... or our school wuld have gang fights like every other school in our county...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:00 pm
I agree. then again the teachers expect more of us asians because we're supposed to be smart. I think that's discrimination. rolleyes

Faded--Memories

Chiiyen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:54 pm
Well... it's true... my teacher's blonde, and although there are alot of people in my school that are Vietnamese or Cantonese, there's only about 6 Asians in my class, including me.

My teacher goes ballistic on me- and not anyone else. It's so... annoying. Plus, alot of teachers think that our Asians are dumb. :/

But my teacher knows I'm smart, but she pays more attention to the blondes. e_e

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:28 pm
in my school, there aren't many asians.... but in elementary school, the teachers were nice to me cuz i was one of the smart dudes in class... so yeah... cool  

Arrow--T

aleash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:02 pm
Oh I think its more oppositee in my schoool, the teachers are...nicer to asians more...haha my teachers anyways, but when I was in gr.1 there was this teacher who always picked on asians = Thinking back on it makes me sad.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:30 pm
Heck yea!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was in 4th grade and my sub. {Mrs. Jonhson} she was so nice to a girl named Lynnsie a blonde........... crying  

bored_hot_chic

Love Plushi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:33 pm
jeez didn't think so many people would be so interested in this. lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:36 pm
omg some teachers are nicer cuz im azn but some are meaner .....yeah.... scream scream  

Shmily

BlackHammer888

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:10 am
I had a racist sub teacher 2 days ago for chem class...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:48 am
i know right they neing so nice just cuz we r azn....but some arent stressed  

xxiluxx

flexiqueen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:59 am
hell friggin yea! not fair and more than half of those ppl are air heads! dude! i have the answers! stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:39 pm
it just really bothers me when you work hard and someone that doesn't work hard at all gets better grades than you cause the teacher likes them
I'm Asian and i think some of my teachers are a bit racist neutral  

ngy922

Generous Businesswoman

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

[Joan De Arc]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:47 pm
[ kozume-chan ]
Do you ever get the feeling at least one of your teachers are being nicer to blonded people than you (if youre asian)?

Oh god, if its one of those "southern" teachers, then yes. But other teachers like us asians better, due to teh popular belief..
"Blondes are stupid"..
I did wish when I was 7th grade I wasn't azn..our science teacher adopted a chinese girl..scary thing:
He is about 63..and has a 8 year old daughter....
And since he adopted a chinese girl (im chinese) she's now grown up, he seems to LOOOVE patting my head..he pats all girls head, but it seems he really likes my head more..oo.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff