Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:11 pm
She shrugged in answer, "I'll take your word for it, but I can only handle so much abnormality, my life as it is holds enough oddness for my tastes."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:23 pm
Gaston shrugs lightly. "Perhaps it does. To each their own." A smile. "As long as you have a sufficient amount of normality and are not bored with things, I suppose you'd be doing fairly well."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:05 pm
"Well I haven't gone insane or wanted to go on random killing sprees, so I think I'm good, I think, not really sure, I've had people tell me I'm cracked but I tend to just glare at them." She laughed softly at her own words for some reason, "And I really shouldn't go on a ramble now should I highly doubt you want to sit around and listen to some weird chick talk about nothing."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:40 pm
Gaston arches a brow. "And why shouldn't I? You haven't seemed to objectionable to sitting around and listening to some weird dude talking about nothing thus far." He grins. "Besides, if we were talking about nothing, I think the conversation would have faltered long before now, neh?"  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:42 am
"Not sure about that, I had to endure three hours of talk about if clear was a color or a shade or neither the other day, that was nothing and yet it was still a topic."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:24 pm
"That's simple." Gaston responds. "Of course clear isn't a color. It's transparent...you see right through it, therefore you have nothing to apply a color or lack thereof to."

He holds up a finger. "White, however, would be a good topic for such a discussion. Since it is plain white, one could argue that it is a lack of color...then again, since all forms of colored light come together to form white light, one could also argue that white is the penultimate combination of colors. I suppose that would depend on your point of view."

He grins. "And who do you endure such conversations from, if I may ask?"  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:51 pm
"A friend, Matthew, he might visit me here, if anything to make sure I haven't gone and ticked someone to the point of losing my poor head." She half shrugged, "But is black a color? Or gray, many would say gray is only a shade."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:20 pm
"Yes, losing your head would be unfortunate. Especially considering I would be arrested if someone came by and saw me sitting next to a disembodied head rambling about colors."

Speaking of colors, Gaston thinks on that for a moment. "Once again, it would all depend on your point of view. Scientifically speaking, black is a total absence of color...everything is absorbed, allowing nothing to reflect back to be seen."

A beat. "But, personally, I consider black a color...I'll consider anything I can find in my box of 129 Crayola Crayons a color. That and I believe I look rather dashing in black pants, so I'm a bit biased."

"The same would go for grey. How would you consider black, white, and grey?"  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:47 pm
She half shrugged, "Plead insanity for one, and for two I mainly consider them shades." She paused a moment before she shrugged again, "But then again I so rarely pay attention to colors and I failed art class in school."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:34 am
"Well, everyone has their strengths, I suppose." Gaston responds. "For example, I never really could get the hang of Latin, back in the day. French, English, and Japanese, I can manage...although growing up back in my day, Latin was a rather serious subject that caused me no end of grief."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:36 pm
"The funny thing is though that I draw." She stated softly with an amused smirk, "And I can honestly say I don't mix with other tongues."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:56 pm
"Although it may sound unsanitary at first," Gaston responds with a smirk of his own, "Mixing with other tongues is usually quite arousing assuming the other individual brushes regularly."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:34 pm
She gave a light laugh on that and tried to hide a faint blush that spread across her feartures though failed to make a response to that. Instead finding it a nice time to study the ground and the lovely park grass.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:18 pm
Yes well, Gaston does tend to have that effect...however, he's usually the first to admit that he does it on purpose. He gives one of his more charming smiles as he glances over Phoenix's way.

"So you draw, eh? If that's why you're here, don't let my being a shameless flirt disturb you."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:50 pm
"You being disturbing is refreashing from the otherwise boring day, so don't stop on my account." She couldn't help but smirk as she looked up at him and tilted her head, "Keeps things new at lest."  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff