Submit

Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Aidyne

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:38 pm
kurikai tokshima
"Wait what is that suppose to mean" *Bear becomes offgaurd* "Ahh!" *Bear takes 10Dmg*

"Nothing nothing" *throws a punch does 5Dmg* "wow this guys got some thick armor"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:40 pm
"OUCH i am old god.." *bear jumps in the air and hit the monster in the shoulder* -weapon effect- Decreses armor by 40% "this should hepl some " *bear does 20Dmg*  

kurikai tokshima

Aidyne

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:43 pm
kurikai tokshima
"OUCH i am old god.." *bear jumps in the air and hit the monster in the shoulder* -weapon effect- Decreses armor by 40% "this should hepl some " *bear does 20Dmg*

"Thanks" *throws another punch 8Dmg* "woah" *counter attack 15Dmg* "Ouch that hurt"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:50 pm
" Stand back and take a breather i got this " *bear take his sword and dashes at the monster. the mosters swings bear vanishes behind him and took his head off* "yeah i am getting old i have gotten slower.. you okay?"  

kurikai tokshima

Aidyne

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:52 pm
kurikai tokshima
" Stand back and take a breather i got this " *bear take his sword and dashes at the monster. the mosters swings bear vanishes behind him and took his head off* "yeah i am getting old i have gotten slower.. you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine it's just a scratch I've had worse" *gets up and drinks a potion health returns to full* "so where to now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:54 pm
" The reason ehy i like this duengon is beacuse it is the shortest i have ever been in but if you look at the xp you got" *Bear walks into a room to the left *  

kurikai tokshima

Aidyne

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:57 pm
kurikai tokshima
" The reason ehy i like this duengon is beacuse it is the shortest i have ever been in but if you look at the xp you got" *Bear walks into a room to the left *

*checks my xp* " eek woah that much? It's rediculous" *Fallows bear*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:03 pm
*Bear leans up against the floating statue as he watches reno come in* "well dig in you deserve it" *Bear shows him the Chest*  

kurikai tokshima

Aidyne

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:05 pm
kurikai tokshima
*Bear leans up against the floating statue as he watches reno come in* "well dig in you deserve it" *Bear shows him the Chest*

*My eyes grow big* "wow you mean it? eek " *looks inside the chest taking out a few items* "you want any of this?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:08 pm
"no thanks i can get stuff any where you need it more than i do anyway"  

kurikai tokshima

Aidyne

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:11 pm
kurikai tokshima
"no thanks i can get stuff any where you need it more than i do anyway"

"thanks wow I haven't seen one of these what is it" *hold up a golden statue of a grunty "Do you know what this is?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:16 pm
"Ahh that is a Gold Gunty statue basicly it is to sell " lets go back to town meet you there" *Bear warps back to town*  

kurikai tokshima

Aidyne

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:18 pm
kurikai tokshima
"Ahh that is a Gold Gunty statue basicly it is to sell " lets go back to town meet you there" *Bear warps back to town*

"wait I don't have a sprite's orcarina" *watches as bear vanishes* "great" *starts trying to navigate back to the chaosgate*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:20 pm
"Wonder whats taking him so long i hope he didn't get Pked" *as Reno waps into town "Speak of the Devil"  

kurikai tokshima

Aidyne

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:23 pm
kurikai tokshima
"Wonder whats taking him so long i hope he didn't get Pked" *as Reno waps into town "Speak of the Devil"

"VERY NICE OF YOU TO ABANDON ME" *is glowing from low health* "I don't have the sprites orcarina yet, and now I'm out of potions"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff