Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:26 pm
Muraki smirked and grabbed Aqua took his index finger and lifted her up "Because for people like us dont have a place in the world" Muraki said showing his eye paralyzing her and he dropped her to the ground "stay out of my way" he said walking up to the exhausted Kira "die" she said standing up syth in hand he grabbed her by the arm so she couldnt move and had his hand on kira's chin "why arent we hyste" he said laughing  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:42 pm
aqua layed there on the ground trying tto free herself from what ever had ahold of her~shoot why can't i transform on compand~ she complained to herself. she felt so helpless  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:09 pm
Kira tried to break free "that wont work" he said getting closer to Kira "no" she said breaking free dropping to the ground trying to break from the chains "All i have to do is touch Aqua and she'll be free" Kira thought to herself reaching over to Aqua Muraki stepped on to her hand "what do you think your doing" Muraki said with a smirk he lifted her up breaking her chains and throwing her against the wall and he walked over to Aqua "I guess its your turn Monster" he said looking down at Aqua  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:22 pm
aqua screamed and water begain wrapping around Muraki's leg and thru him in to the wll then the water formed a bubble around the two girls.but then all the scientist where looking on as the three battled they all wistpered to eachother calling the girl "monsters"and"freaks"  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:59 pm
Muraki was knocked out unconcious Kira got up wobbling over ot Aqua gasping for air "are you alright" Kira said falling to her knees  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:08 am
"i'm fine just a few scrapes/ what are we going to do now. i don't know how long the water will hold and when he wakes up we are in big trouble."aqua ripped some of her dress and begain dressing kira's injurys  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:02 am
Kira stopped her "Ill be fine just care about yourself" she said standing up but to fall back on her knees out of breath  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:13 pm
aqua went over to her friend and pulled her up putting kira's arm around her neck "lets see if the barrier will follow us then maybe we can get out of this hell" she started to walk and noticed that it did move" k lets move it"  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:17 pm
Muraki got up "and where do you monsters think your going" he said with a smirk a lightning blade appearing in his hand "where do you think Kira got her summoning abilities but from my blood" he said smiling and went for Aqua and Kira  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:21 pm
auqa begain to trumble "kira do you have any idea how we can get out of here. my sheild wont stand a chance aginst that blade." aqua looked at her friend then to Muraki. ~this is hopeless~  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:23 pm
Kira stood up "dont think like that" Kira said eyes red hair flying into the air "I wont die that easily" Kira said summoning her Syth once again "dont move from this spot not an inch or youll die" Kira said looking back at Aqua "I wont lose anyone ever again  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:28 pm
aqua looked at her friend and tears formed aorund her eyes. she placed her hand on kira's back and then kira's body begain to glow and all her wounds were healed. the glowing stoped and aqua fainted  

aqua_kitty88

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:35 pm
Name: Blaze
Description:User Image
Power/ability: control over fire. can light his body on fire and is well known for his fighting ability.
Aditional info: very quiet and calm dosen't say much.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:35 pm
Muraki came close and striked at Kira only for her to grab onto the blade and pull it out of Muraki's hands and punched him knocking him out and throwing him across the room other scientist that were still alive took Muraki and took him away Kira turned to Aqua and lifted her up It started to rain Kira looke dup washing all the blood away  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:39 pm
as aqua and Kira ran thru the rain blaze was on his way to the GIFT base when he saw the two girl . he pulled over" hey what are you two doing out in this rain" he looked as aqua and saw that the water was wrapping around her.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff