Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
asian hair Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asian_sweety

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:13 pm
well most Japanese ppl have either black or brown hair.. but i notice that most asian special in japan they are either dying their hair blond, or getting highlights.. i admit.. I'm Japanese with black hair.. and i have blond highlights  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:22 pm
Kyss~
Am weird if I have hair naturally, partially black then white then black then white again hair? eek
Well, only 2 strands were like that.

o_o
Be careful, white strands are early signs of hepatitis C.
One of the worse case's of hepatitis. My little brother had 2 white hairs, my older sister looked it up and such.
I hope my little brother doesn't inherit it from my dad ;_;
It could also mean you don't have enough vitemins.

Stickah Facee

Jelai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:05 pm
Night Rain55
What I hate about Asian hair that they are all dark brown/black! I want more colors! scream But hey, I think Asian hair is the most healthiest and silkiest. smile

It's scary how many young people are starting to have white hair, especially Asians. o__O My friend is only 17 and she already worries about plucking out her white hair. I have another friend who is only 16 and he has more white hair than my dad when he was 40! O____O But me... I'm kinda weird though... I naturally grow a few strands of blond hair, it's rare kinda like having white hair at a young age. Except the little hairs growing on my head are blond! gonk Yeah I dyed my hair two years ago. But the little blond strands of hair are found at the roots on top. So it's not normal. It means they're natural... o__O Wow... Blond hair. Even my friends noticed it.

I don't think it's rare at all.
I've been having some white hair ever since I was 5. gonk
I think it's genetic, because my mom has white hair and her mom etc. etc.
...but for my mom, she further damaged it by streaking her hair bleach blonde, and now...it damaged the roots of her hair, and they will never go back to being black. gonk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:07 pm
I have black hair, but it has a darkbrown hue in the sun instead of a faded black hue.

As for the typical Asian straight hair...I used to have straight hair, but when I turned 10, it started going wavy. gonk
I have to go get my hair straighted every 6 months at a salon now, using the Japaense hair straightening system. And it costs alot. >.< Around $100-200.

Jelai

Jhay-R

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:11 pm
Most Asians are born with either Black or Brown hair. In real life, I have never met a white person with natural black hair, it's either almost always blonde, brown, or some other colour that isn't black...

In Asian hair, something I've always noticed. Some girls that are rockers or just overly hyper have a lock of hair died a bright colour, like Blue, Red, and Yellow predominately. It looks nice, I want to die my hair blue on the front or on my scalp or something...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:12 pm
right now i can see my hair and i consider that long so im gunna get it cut tommarow surprised  

AznTrix

__melissa.exe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:30 am
Why does everyone think that asians have black hair? There really is no such thing as black color hair. It`s dark brown. Have you ever went outside and then your hair looks like it`s got highlights . . . that shows that our hair isn`t black.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:57 pm
No, not all Asians have black hair. I have dark brown hair (then, I'm a mixed Asian so that might be part of it, but still). And my Asian teacher last year had dark brown hair, and one of my Asian friends also has dark brown hair. She highlights it quite a bit, too.  

Ouiaboo

Reizomaku

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:33 pm
Im gonna spike my hair again But I dunno about highlights.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:30 pm
Jhay-R
Most Asians are born with either Black or Brown hair. In real life, I have never met a white person with natural black hair, it's either almost always blonde, brown, or some other colour that isn't black...

In Asian hair, something I've always noticed. Some girls that are rockers or just overly hyper have a lock of hair died a bright colour, like Blue, Red, and Yellow predominately. It looks nice, I want to die my hair blue on the front or on my scalp or something...

I guess that makes me a rocker chick ne? The bottoms ends of my hair is a bright blue, while the top part is undyed (black or dark dark brown, whatever people call it) But I like my blue hair. Not many people have it

User Image  

BloodredValentine

asian_otaku

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:09 pm
chinagrl777
hmm... my hair is black.. but in the sun its light brown sweatdrop

mine is like that too... it's pretty and i like it... two colored hair in one.. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:14 pm
BloodredValentine
Jhay-R

I guess that makes me a rocker chick ne? The bottoms ends of my hair is a bright blue, while the top part is undyed (black or dark dark brown, whatever people call it) But I like my blue hair. Not many people have it

User Image

Zomg your hair is hardcore and a half!!!...
I heart it soo much!!...
*Glompsh your hair*...
>.<...

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

Long gone bye

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:40 pm
I have long black hair now but my French teacher thinks it's more of a dark brown..
I think it was just b/c of the lighting?
& I really like one of my nephews hair.. it's a dirty blonde and he has like hazel looking eyes. Ou he's soo cute! X3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:42 am
@.Mikemo Cat-Boy: Thanks~ It takes so long to take care of though. >.<  

BloodredValentine

Kuroi Kohhi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:53 pm
i used to have the asian hair long and straight to my shoulders but than i cut it off and now its spikey if i try and grow it long it just gets wavy ahhh  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff