.::[The.Official.Oldbies.Thread]::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When did you join Gaia?
  Around February-June 2003! (Halo!)
  Around July-December 2003! (Mini's!)
  Around January-June 2004! (Chain Wallet!)
  Around July-December 2004! (Goti Clips!)
  I'm not an Oldbie! (2005-2006, etc..)
View Results

Tatsuhiko Ichijo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:20 pm
i dont remember when i joined gaia but it was some time in 03, i changed my email and made a new gaia character and abandoned my old on so yeah... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:06 pm
ocotber 16 2003. i've never changed my name, and i've sold everything from my first collection. i used to have everything that's worth in the millions, but i sold them all for about 80k, thinking that was alot of gold. i was so ignorant.  

kelso_da_bom

K E O K I C L A S H

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:58 am
I made my first account Oct 10th 2003, my username was angelsxsuicide. I stayed for about a week and didnt come back until christmas last year. The only thing I left myself was the prisoners top/bottom and a monster paper bag XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:59 pm
Active user since April 2004. I've changed my name once and changed my look once throughout this entire time.  

justamat

Loke Lankai

8,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:42 pm
Active user since May of '03. I abandoned my first account around the time that I got a Halo, didn't go near Gaia again until late November of that year. I tried for ages to remember what the password was, but eventually just gave up and moved on. Couldn't even tell you my old account name now, to be honest. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:06 am
I joined in July of '04. My first outfit was the Red Silk Sleeveless Top and the G-LOL Blood Mistress Skirt. Through my time here, I've done a ton of events, my favorite of which was the masquerade ball, tried to run a charity that failed, owned several art shops, most of which were awful, although I have a pretty good one now if you want to check it out, hint hint. I don't really have any old rare items, because I didn't start buying monthly collectibles until June '05.  

[ Amputated Freckle ]

31: Oldbies, Exchangers, and Questors

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces