Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alrightey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:00 pm
Ayame would be sitting at one of the easels. A paint brush in her hand, Ayame dipped it into some paint and began to finish her painting.

Her ear buds were back in and she was facing away from the door so she would be oblivious to anyone who walked into the art room. Nodding her head to the music, Ayame skillfully used her brushes and paints to capture, what somed called, a dark scene. To her it was beautiful.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:47 pm
Botan silently entered the room. He noticed the girl sitting and painting. He didn't know her name, but he knew she was a freshmen. His eyes rested on the painting she was painting. "No bad," he muttered under his breath as he went to a seperate section and sat down to finish his own work.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

lol3131

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:06 pm
Ai stood up "So... What are you doing out here anyway?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:34 pm
Takai looked to the sky "dreaming" he said closing his eye as the wind blew his hair  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

lol3131

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:36 am
Ai smiled "Thats nice. I just came out here for some fresh air."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:36 pm
Takai looked back at Ai and smiled "it was nice meeting you" he said putting his hands into his pockets and walked away head down eyes closed  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

lol3131

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:25 pm
Ai waved goodbye "Nice meeting you too cya later." She went back to her room.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:32 pm
Takai turned his head and waved back "hope to see you again" he said smiling then back down thinking to himself "I wonder how Yuriko is doing  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:23 pm
Botan looked back over his shoulder at the girl who was painting. He finished up his sketch and looked at his watch. He cursed silently as he realized what time it was. *They'll be coming for me soon for more...sessions. I'd better make myself scarce before then.* Thus he decided that he should take another walk before his...sessions. He left quickly, leaving his sketchbook on the table as he hurried outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:44 pm
Ai had gone outside again for a walk "Its so quiet and lonely out here..."  

lol3131

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:48 pm
Botan was in such a hurry to get away that he nearly ran over Ai as he got into the woods. He quickly moved to the side to avoid hitting her. "Oh, sorry," he muttered softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:07 pm
Ai smiled a bit "Its okay." She kept walking.  

lol3131

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:11 pm
Botan just nodded and continued on his way, not even paying her any attention with the exception of looking back at her just once before disappearing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:13 pm
Ai walked up to a cherry blossom tree and climbed up it so she could sit on one of its branches "I wonder why he was in such a hurry."  

lol3131

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:18 pm
Ayame would set down her brush and looked at the clock. "It's almost time..." Taking out her ear buds she would look at her painting and stood. She left all her things there and turned.

She headed out of the Art room and towards her own dorm.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff