Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Why do you like anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holy Heart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:36 pm
Oh boy...I could go on forever on this one. Well I love Anime because of the Art, I love it! The Storyline plots . The Characters the personality's, anyone can get into anime, sure its a toon but its not like Mickey Mouse or Scooby Doo, I rank it up there with Stargate and stuff razz Anme is just who i am! Oh and lets not forget the Music!!! I love the sound!! ok...im done razz  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:36 pm
great plots,action,inhuman and gravity-defieing stuff.(DBZ)

i even like this one shonan-ai anime,even though it is shonan-ai and im not gay:Yami no Matsuine.

i was talked into watching it. emo  

Kail Ritsuka

judomanDK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:19 am
hmmm...
why do i like anime?
Because anime can make you cry, laugh, feel warm inside and give you butterflies.
BUt it can also disgust you, make you sick or make you HORNY. xd
Some anime you cant stop watching until you watched the whole series.
Also the animation is way better than normal american cartoons and the story lines and characters are way more complex.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:48 pm
I like anime because of the moving and colorful pictures.

Compare it to manga, and I would wished I just contintue watching any type of anime. I'd only read manga when I missed out on some part of the show.

Chu Nyan

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:02 am
I like anime because, well first of all if you look in the "First Anime" thread you'll see that I started off anime pretty young. Second of all is because of the elegant and fun yet detailed artwork, the unique and fun storylines that you can't find in any american show (except for Avatar heart ). And the absolute awesomtastical colorfulness and awesomeness of everything!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:16 pm
The art and the fact that Japanese voice actors sound soo kewl!!
The music rox too..
But most of all the hot bishonen! heart heart  

Bishonen_glomper

Aquajade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:19 pm
I like anime because I really like making animations on my computers and I like the to marvel at the sheer skill that these people have to make amazing anime movies, that I don't.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:12 am
I like anime simply because it looks awesome. I love the way they draw, and the storylines are always so interesting and compelling. I would love to draw like them, but alas, I suck.  

evildictionaryninja

forgotten_ninja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:01 pm
I was raised in china, does that explain???  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:55 pm
it takes me to places that drugs and other can't get me  

devote16

THE ESSENCE OF DEATH

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:28 pm
I think everybody here is right all these things that you guys have said are completely true  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:01 am
Most likely for me its because anime is better than American television to me.  

ShrapnelShark

Greedy Dabbler

7,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Zumae

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:19 pm
I like anime because I really enjoy the story lines and the pictures.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:26 pm
I like anime because there are some stories that are just so serious that you feel that somehow it connects to your life. I like it cause I feel it is someplace where I can reside in. I read a story once and I it was so real and like you know it happens in real life sometimes and just iunno anime is just a beautiful work of art in the making 4laugh Thanks for bringing this up great topic by the way! biggrin  

Fobidden Child

mrstodayy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:26 pm
I watch anime because I usually love the characters and I love the story.

I really don't know, I think it's just me but I enjoy watching anime rather then shows my friends watch, with real people.

I have become quite attached to anything anime.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff