Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
The Whapcapn Musical Spam Thread (Auxiliary Music Thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:41 pm
and_solo_said
Nebelstern
TheLoneBassist46
I feel like a monkey on acid... I think that's how you spell leppar, or maybe it's lepper....correct me if I'm wrong...

Why you ask? I've been up for 56 hours now, and I have a big music gig to do, and I don't know how that's going to turn out....

We never asked why, but caffeine always does the trick. Lots of it. Cram your bloodstream full of the stuff. Then you feel as fresh-as-a-daisy.

For about 5 seconds...Then you die stare

Once I ate eight packets of chocaloate-coated coffee beans in rapid succession. My, that was fun.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:29 am
whapcapn
and_solo_said
Nebelstern
TheLoneBassist46
I feel like a monkey on acid... I think that's how you spell leppar, or maybe it's lepper....correct me if I'm wrong...

Why you ask? I've been up for 56 hours now, and I have a big music gig to do, and I don't know how that's going to turn out....

We never asked why, but caffeine always does the trick. Lots of it. Cram your bloodstream full of the stuff. Then you feel as fresh-as-a-daisy.

For about 5 seconds...Then you die stare

Once I ate eight packets of chocaloate-coated coffee beans in rapid succession. My, that was fun.

Would that explain the musical spam?  

and_solo_said

Ph_ish

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:47 pm
I'm going to completely change the subject now, head in a more musical direction...
I saw The Magic Numbers on saturday night (supported by The Pippettes and Absentee) and am now wearing the t-shirt. They were really rather good.
The single 'Forever Lost' is out on monday (I think). Nice little song. Very catchy. Nice video, too. Why not watch it: http://www.virgin.net/music/musicvideos/themagicnumbers_foreverlost_hi.html
At least two of them look shockingly like dawn french.

I'm sorry, but your pointless conversation has had its time. Let's talk about something else now.  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff