Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
The topic that turned into two random private discussions. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaulia

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:13 pm
Nebelstern
Gaulia
Nebelstern
whapcapn
and_solo_said
whapcapn
and_solo_said
whapcapn
I thoroughly endorse smoking. It removes stupid people from the gene pool.

Yes, but there are cleaner ways...like lion wrestling

Well, yes. And Javelin catching, and heading the shot. But they're less extensive.

Whatever happened to good, old fashioned slavery?

We discovered that yoghurt zombies work better, that's all. And of course, better represent traditional British values.

Oh yes. Yoghurt Regime pwns! wink

xd All of the recipes pwn.

Even the Yoghurt Tart? rolleyes

THat made me laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:13 pm
Nebelstern
Gaulia
Nebelstern
whapcapn
and_solo_said
whapcapn
and_solo_said
whapcapn
I thoroughly endorse smoking. It removes stupid people from the gene pool.

Yes, but there are cleaner ways...like lion wrestling

Well, yes. And Javelin catching, and heading the shot. But they're less extensive.

Whatever happened to good, old fashioned slavery?

We discovered that yoghurt zombies work better, that's all. And of course, better represent traditional British values.

Oh yes. Yoghurt Regime pwns! wink

xd All of the recipes pwn.

Even the Yoghurt Tart? rolleyes

Would this be a particularly outlandlish type of yoghurt slave?  

Boolean Julian
Crew

Broken Keys

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:09 am
Look, if your all that mad about yoghurt, why don't you go to the yoghurt thread?! scream
I came here because I need a bit of comforting without haveing enemies. Somebody on this post who's in a nother guild which I'm on called me a b**** and told me to back off because I'm an ex-smoker.
Fact is
*I only smoked for two weeks
*I didn't enjoy but I felt it was one way of taking stress away.
*I DON'T SMOKE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

The guy knows who he is I don't know if he's going to admit it but I don't wnat anyone rounding up on him because of it (funnily enough, I still care about him!), I don't want any enemies over this and Neblestern, I need to talk to you so mail me please. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:27 am
Destiny Dee
Look, if your all that mad about yoghurt, why don't you go to the yoghurt thread?! scream
I came here because I need a bit of comforting without haveing enemies. Somebody on this post who's in a nother guild which I'm on called me a b**** and told me to back off because I'm an ex-smoker.
Fact is
*I only smoked for two weeks
*I didn't enjoy but I felt it was one way of taking stress away.
*I DON'T SMOKE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

The guy knows who he is I don't know if he's going to admit it but I don't wnat anyone rounding up on him because of it (funnily enough, I still care about him!), I don't want any enemies over this and Neblestern, I need to talk to you so mail me please. Thank you.

Hey, relax.

You're allowed to smoke if you want, indeed, I've no problem with you smoking whatever you want too..

Invictus_88
Captain

Broken Keys

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:17 am
Invictus, it's not you, it's Owen! I feel he hates me and I'm seriously upset. I want to try and sort this out. I liked him a lot and I feel chewed up and spat out. Simply, rejected by someone I liked a lot. Somebody I admired.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:46 am
Destiny Dee
Invictus, it's not you, it's Owen! I feel he hates me and I'm seriously upset. I want to try and sort this out. I liked him a lot and I feel chewed up and spat out. Simply, rejected by someone I liked a lot. Somebody I admired.

Owen doesn't hate you...
I am his friend and I know that deep down, he likes you really.

As for admiration? Well, I wouldn't have gone as far as to say that... rolleyes
wink  

Nebelstern
Crew

Broken Keys

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:07 am
Yeah, well, he does hate me. You're not on the Romantics society as far as I know but the song he posted me on that yesterday threw me away from Eath as far Pluto! Do you want me to show you what he said?! As for admiring him, I'm over it. I thought he was what, the first person who's really really good with the words he uses. I love the way he writes his stories. The one he showed me was really good and there's telling what he'd say to me now. He does hate me and I can live with it (I'm used to people,especially boys, hating me) but if only I knew why?!.......  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:48 am
As a point of debate, did you consider the possibility that I may just like Guns N Roses?  

and_solo_said

Broken Keys

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:47 am
Owen! I did but then I looked at the lyrics. I told you I don't know how many times that I'm a song writer. At a time like this, you should know that with the lyrics which are in it, I'm going to take it personally.
Either way, until you say a kinder word to me, I'm blanking you out because I feel so hurt nothing can describe it.
I've always used songs to help me to express myself. What I said in the song afterwards was my response to the lyrics and message in your post.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:49 am
Err... *coughs* perhaps a little too emotionally attached to Owen there... sweatdrop  

Nebelstern
Crew

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:49 am
Um, I advise you take a look at the Great British Music thread. If you can fathom any secondary meaning into the lyrics posting there, I may start to worry.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:12 am
Nebelstern
Err... *coughs* perhaps a little too emotionally attached to Owen there... sweatdrop

Doesn't excuse dropping to insult.  

Invictus_88
Captain

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:17 am
Invictus_88
Nebelstern

Doesn't excuse dropping to insult.

No, I suppose not...
Who locked this topic before, and why?  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:25 am
*sits down with head in hands* God how can this mess up for me again? I've just mailed Owen and he's not answering. If he told me why he hated me and I understood, I'd leave him alone. Unless of course it's the kind of reason which is just.... unbearable.  

Broken Keys

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:02 am
Destiny Dee
*sits down with head in hands* God how can this mess up for me again? I've just mailed Owen and he's not answering. If he told me why he hated me and I understood, I'd leave him alone. Unless of course it's the kind of reason which is just.... unbearable.

Dude, chill.

Drink more, I don't know. Smoke or something.

You're too uptight about nothing.

Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces