Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:57 pm
Haruka kept walking not listening to Azreal drawing her sword "I will kill them all" she said running farther into the woods  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:58 pm
"So you do," Azreal said in disbelief even though Haruka did not answer him. "Haruka, wait up!" Azreal yelled disappearing to catch up with her.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:00 pm
Haruka stopped jumping up into the air "you" she said looking at a dragon demon "you destroy the town i lived in" she said holding her sword out "never thought i would see you Haruka" he said laughing  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:01 pm
"So, I see they're finally taking us seriously now. That's good. I was getting tired of hacking up weaklings," Azreal said as he appeared before the dragon demon. His eyes shined with malice as he glared at the dragon. "Long time no see."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:04 pm
the dragon began to laugh loudly "its the tradior now Ill get an even better pay but for some reason he wants you alive Haruka" he said turning to Haruka she just stood there not caring "is that all you can do talk?" Haruka asked standing there  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:06 pm
"You'll have to forgive him. When ever he's in the presence of a beautiful woman he tends to talk a lot," Azreal said making a point to look at Haruka when he called her beautiful. "Unfortunately for him you're just as deadly as you are beautiful, so I doubt that even he will be much of a match for us." Azreal then glared at the dragon. "So, just how much of a price is on my head these days? Actually, it doesn't matter. I'll kill you and have her find it out when she reads your memories."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:09 pm
Haruka just stood there not being able to move "I cant move" she said standing there putting her sword down and turned to Azreal and started to attack him "my body?! I cant stop it" then she remember something her family started to kill each other off for some reason (you can be this guy k?)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:13 pm
Azreal dodged one of her attacks only to be hit in the chest by another. The sheer force of her attack nearly knocked the breath out of him, and when her fist collided with his side he knew she cracked a rib. Azreal winced as he grabbed hold of both of her arms and pulled her into a hug. "Listen to me. I don't want to hurt you, I know what he's doing to you. It's his eyes! I've got to take out his eyes!" Even as he said this he could feel her struggling against his grip. Everytime she moved she sent another wave of pain moving through his broken rib.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:16 pm
"sorry" Haruka said losing control trying to stop then becoming silent eyes empty completely controling her "die" she said in a deep voice trying to get him off her  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:20 pm
"Forgive me," Azreal breathed in gasps. His eyes turned blood red and black wings erupted from his back. He disappeared only to reappear behind Haruka. He hit her in the back with his open palm sending her flying away from him but not hard enough to where it would hurt her. Azreal flew toward the sword she dropped and quickly picked it up. He then launched himself at the dragon. "Release her from your spell Raigon!"

"Or you'll do what?" Raigon replied coldly. "I could just as easily put you unde my spell as well."

Azreal's grin was one of pure bloodlust as he hovered above the ground. "We both know what would happen if you did that. I'd become a berserker...that's something not even the leader wants. So, since you aren't going to release her I guess I'm going to have to take out your eyes!"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:24 pm
Haruka turned looking at Azreal at the ground pointing her hand at him "dont touch him he's mine" she said looking down at him with dark eyes with white in the middle and she started to fly towards Raigon "DIE" she screamed at him a blade with three blades appeared in her hand and she sliced him right down the middle Haruka fell to the ground cutting all the tree as well right down the middle  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:26 pm
Azreal released his wings and landed on the ground. He gripped his sides as he did so and stared at Haruka. "You were able to break his spell, that's good. Too bad you couldn't have done that before you broke my ribs," Azreal said with a smirk.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:28 pm
Haruka just stood there saying nothing she turned and looked at him "peace of cak..." she said falling over from exhaustion  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:32 pm
"Figures," Azreal muttered. He sheated his sword and limped over to her. He knelt beside her, sheathign her sword for her. *She used up too much energy breaking free of the spell and using that attack to kill him. She'll probably be out for a little while. She's going to kill me for this later, but oh well.* Azreal picked Haruka up bridal style as his wings erupted from his back. "Now to find a place to let sleeping beauty here rest and let her ever so fateful demon make sure he doesn't have internal bleeding," Azreal said to himself with a smirk as he took to the air.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:34 pm
Haruka started to have a bad dream about the past she grunted a little put keept her face the same "brother....mom........dad" she whispered "why" she said a small tear forming in her eyes  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff