Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Before it became popular... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A yaoi fan for how long?
  5 + years
  4 years
  3 years
  2 years
  1 year
  under a year
  can't really remember...
View Results

UlooAloo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:48 pm
Aw man, I want some doujinshi. T.T

Well, I am not that old of a fan. (Considering I'm a good bit underaged. )

D'= I feel so small.

I've liked shonen-ai for about 4 years, but I have liked yaoi for about 2 years. x3

No one at my school likes yaoi. T.T It makes me sad. Everytime I see a " I <3 Yaoi" backpack , I freak out, only to find the person does not know the difference between shonen-ai and yaoi.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:49 pm
I remember when I first starting watching yaoi whee I didn't really know anyone liked it until recently... sweatdrop  

Jazzy Zeig

Rini Bluefire

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:53 pm
5 years  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:46 pm
I reckon I must be topping on the five years mark now. (Boy does the time fly. xp ) Kept dead quiet at first until I reviewed someone's fanfiction and got dragged out of the woodwork (nearly two years ago).  

overlordofthepies

such a mess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:35 pm
Eh, I've been a fan for a good five or so years now, so I suppose that would qualify me for being one of the 'oldies'. I really don't have much of an opinion on the old days. Hentai used to outbeat yaoi fanfictions and so forth and so on. Of course, now it seems like the exact opposite. Which may or may not be a good thing. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:41 am
Well, I'm not sure when I began to read yaoi and/or slash... Because I noticed that I was a pervert at the tender age of thirteen, but I can't remember reading yaoi and/or slash any earlier than fifteen... sweatdrop

But, if I count from 15 until now, I'm on my 7th year, since I'm turning 22 this December.
3nodding  

hejko the Platypusdragon

Hilarious Shapeshifter

PhinaReiBrasil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:35 am
I've liked it since before I knew it was a genre. I've liked it since my freshman year of high school. I'm a college sophmore now so... about five years.
I've liked it since before you could find it in English in California.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:59 am
To be honest, I don't have a clue exactly how long I've liked yaoi/shounen-ai. sweatdrop Of course, it was about the time I found out about fanfiction, so it's been what? at least a few years.

It was kind of funny. I got into anime by Inuyasha and still love it. Then, I searched for it online, found fanfiction, and at some point soon after stumbled into yaoi. Never regretted it in the least.  

starcookie

Feline Shapeshifter

Graceful crisis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:06 am
Not very long crying A few months I guess .. I wish I'd heard about it sooner , but it was a coincidence that I stumbled across a LeeGaara shounen ai fanfic , and then later on I heard about yaoi heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:31 pm
About two years for me, freshman year of high school I started out clueless, someone really creepy started trying to befriend me and turn me to the lemony-side, but I resisted.
But when I moved to a new school later that year, a friend of mine handed me a manga called Golden Cain. There was no transistion from inocent freshman to yaoi addict.
But I liked manga for about three years before that and there's an entire horde of open fangirls at my school, about 20 that meet every morning.  

LaLadrona

Dapper Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Banned_189373

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:39 pm
For 2 or 3 years now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:26 pm
xD i cant count im too lost in the lovely yaoiness  

angelBmine

Tamerai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:40 am
I've been into yaoi 'bout 4 years now. For me, it was fanart that got me started(particulary Yu Yu Hakusho slash). Then I got addicted.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:55 am
IT's been what... 5 or 6 years now? Yeah, that's around the time Gundam Wing came on Toonami. Lmao, wow, that's long.  

sjggfjshgjfsjsj

Ryosei_Hime

Fashionable Lunatic

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:04 am
I've been a fan of anime related yaoi for about seven years. Been a slash fan for about 15 or 16. XD Makes me proud of my natural attraction to same sex couples. But I was into it when it was hush hush so to speak and you couldn't find any forums to connect with other fans. It was a sad, sad time. But now there's plenty of fans so there's a lot more fanworks to find. X3 In fact we're overtaking the het fans and completely destroying their world. It's funny even though I'm a fan of plenty of het couples. I just think it's funny how they get so up in the air when they see too much yaoi fanart or fics on a site.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff