Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Human Sacrifice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VisasMarr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:09 pm
Gideon Starorzewski
It's come and gone, they just called it "Silent Hill" this time around. xd

Ah, no, _Silent Hill_ was not a remake of The Wicker Man. It was an adaptation of the popular video game series with the same name.

This new version of _The Wicker Man_ stars Nicholas Cage, and even with the allstar cast, and 1337 special effects, is bound to suck just as much.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:55 pm
its going to be horrible and i shall laugh oh much laughing there will be!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA I might go see it but prolly will wait till it comes out on video.  

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:06 pm
VisasMarr
Gideon Starorzewski

Ah, no, _Silent Hill_ was not a remake of The Wicker Man. It was an adaptation of the popular video game series with the same name.

This new version of _The Wicker Man_ stars Nicholas Cage, and even with the allstar cast, and 1337 special effects, is bound to suck just as much.

Wow... rule 666.5 strikes again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:53 pm
I don't know how I feel. My parents got my name from the original movie, which always amused me, and I really liked the original film. Some of the things in the preview for the new one made me cringe, so I see a high possibility of them ******** it up a lot.  

TatteredAngel

VisasMarr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:56 pm
TeaDidikai
VisasMarr
Gideon Starorzewski

uhh, did I screw up? Or am I just not getting the joke? Or both?? ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:21 am
VisasMarr
TeaDidikai
VisasMarr
Gideon Starorzewski

uhh, did I screw up? Or am I just not getting the joke? Or both?? ninja
The emoticon suggests he wasn't being serious.

~pets~  

TeaDidikai

Aesi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:52 pm
TeaDidikai
Aesi
Huh? Reagun's your brother? -spaced-

To think all this time these battles have been a function of being siblings and thus rivals.

I have not been around long enough to even glimpse but a handful of said battles and those I doubt were as volatile as previous ones seem to have been. That said.... sweatdrop For heaven's sake, I still can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:13 pm
Aesi
TeaDidikai
Aesi
Huh? Reagun's your brother? -spaced-

To think all this time these battles have been a function of being siblings and thus rivals.

I have not been around long enough to even glimpse but a handful of said battles and those I doubt were as volatile as previous ones seem to have been. That said.... sweatdrop For heaven's sake, I still can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic.

Reagun Ban is my brother.

Reagun? Care to give me a hand?  

TeaDidikai

Aesi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:08 pm
TeaDidikai

-sigh- I'm sorry I'm naive. I'm really sorry. I know it's annoying.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:09 pm
Aesi
TeaDidikai

-sigh- I'm sorry I'm naive. I'm really sorry. I know it's annoying.
Nothing to be sorry about.  

TeaDidikai

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:17 pm
I invoked the right, as the patriarch of my Taghlach, to adopt Tea as my little sister (regardless of her actual age).  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:27 pm
reagun ban
I invoked the right, as the patriarch of my Taghlach, to adopt Tea as my little sister (regardless of her actual age).

Thank you for the explanation. 3nodding  

Aesi

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:29 pm
reagun ban
~grumblenothinglittleaboutmegrumblegrumble~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:14 pm
I think I've had pretty much the same reaction every time they released more news about the remake:

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHGGHGHGHGH!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYY??? WHY?!

Yeah, that about sums it up. Matriarchy? Bees? Horror? Dead wife and child? Not-virgin? HORROR? No Christopher Lee? MATRIARCHY? BEES? NICOLAS CAGE???? Bees???

It's an endless loop of horror that never ends. I'm just hoping it crashes and burns, because I'd hate to have to lock myself in a small room and just watch the original for the rest of time to make the pain stop.  

Sivirs

Gideon Starorzewski

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:55 am
Perhaps I should clarify the joke, since no one seemed to get it at all. My point is that the film adaptation of Silent Hill has several plot elements in common with The Wicker Man, namely someone being lured to an isolated town to find a missing girl at the center of a conspiracy involving a cult that utilizes human sacrifice and ending with the individual being lured there being used as the ultimate sacrifice. Funny that.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff