Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Official NANA Guild
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bakasensei

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:48 pm
Ohayoo gozaimasu!!watashi wa Bakasensei desu.
Watashi daiski anime soshite manga  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:15 pm
Name/Nickname: Arielle
Why You Like NANA: Love the art, a huge fan of Ai Yazawa, great story, plot, characters, etc.
Favorite NANA Character: I really like Nana Osaki, but I love them all. heart
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Paradise Kiss, Wallflower, Othello, etc. (Can't think of any more right now, but I have a lot...)
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: I love art, I draw... and... that's it for now I suppose. Thank you for letting join the guild! whee  

H a m b e r g l e r

Feral Phantom

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

Name: Valerie
Why You Like NANA: I'm very interested in the story like how it can reflets a few real moments people our days live. In fact, it isn't perfect, every characters have their problems.
Favorite NANA Character: NANA and Nana (Hachi)
Other Anime/Manga You Like: I'm not really into anime/manga, but it's a small hobby. Naruto, GTO, Get Backers, Fruit Basket
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: There's more in my profile. Read it if you want, I ain't feeling like to re-copy everything from it. xP

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:04 am
Hi everyone! Well i've been a NANA fan for about half a year. I have all the anime, manga, and the live action movie. I'm so excited about the second! I just love NANA b/c it makes me feel good inside to see all the good things happen. Also I love the romantic intrest. Another good live action movie is Kimi Wa Petto or the manga version Tramps like Us but the live action is better! I also love Hana Youi Dango or Boys over Flowers. It has Minsumoto Jun in it *drools* I guess that is all I have to say! *hugs and love*  

Seaa

nekozuki_naruto

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:46 am
Name/Nickname: Nekozumi-chan/Neko-chan
Why You Like NANA:I think the animation and the artwork are both incredibly beautiful. Especialy the eyes. Sugoi! I was turned on to it by ParaKiss and thought, "Man, I really liked that. I really need to find another anime like that." I first tried one of her much older anime's that was sorta like a prelude to ParaKiss. It was ok, but I had a hard time finding more episodes. So then I found NANA and started to watch it like crazy! The music in it is awesome, and the fashion too!
Favorite NANA Character: Well, I guess both Nana's are my favorite. Since I can relate to them with so many problems they have through out the series. It's pretty cool how Yazawa-san does that.
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Gah, way too many to post. Most likely what you like, I like. Except Inuyasha. I'm neutral on Inuyasha. Forever.
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: I'm active! xd And pretty good at graphics. Also, last night my dad bought me the armour ring Nana wears from vivienne westwood! It was really exspensive, but not exactly sure hwo much since it was in pounds. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:08 pm
Name/Nickname: Raiensong
Why You Like NANA: I love women that can rock!
Favorite NANA Character: Nana O.
Other Anime/Manga You Like:
Fushigi Yuugi,
Chobits,
Full Moon Wo Shagas**te,
Sailor Moon,
Paradise Kiss,
Ceres,
Sensual Phrase,
W Juliet,
Peach Girl,
Othello,
Kare Furst Love,
Snow Drop,
Revolutionary Girl Utena,
Fruits Basket,
Mars,
Alice 19th,
DNAngel.
Crimson Hero,
Absolute Boyfriend,
Trigun,
Full Metal Alchemist,
Bleach,
(I could go on forever)

Anything Else You'd Like To Add:
Hmmm, not that I can think of.  

Raiensong

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:20 pm

Name/Nickname: Tiffie/Rini
Why You Like NANA: It's shows a very realistic view on life and relationships.
Favorite NANA Character: Nana Osaki
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Chobits, Furuba, Absolute Boyfriend, Sailor Moon, Vampire Knight
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: I will be cosplaying as Nana Osaki to a convention I am attending next weekend.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:09 am
Name/Nickname: Ramii
Why You Like NANA: The style of the characters, and how they're drawn.
Favorite NANA Character: That's hard... maybe Shin.
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Tenshi Nanka ja Nai (I'm Not An Angel) by Ai Yazawa
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: I like Shojo Beat.  

RaimuStar

Lyokia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:33 pm
Hiya!

Name/Nickname: Lyokia
Why You Like NANA: INTENSITY!!! it has an amazing story, plus music and romance and kickass characters. what more could i want?
Favorite NANA Character: Shin and Junko Kyousoke as a pair for sure. I think they're so funny together.
Other Anime/Manga You Like: umm..Cat Street, Vampire Game, XXXholic(anything CLAMP..) Clover, Ai Yazawa everything, Hanakimi, FLCL, Evangelion, Haibane Renmei, NieA_7, Cowboy Bebop. Mars. Red Lion, NANA!!!
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: i <3 thai food and italian food and diet pepsi. And Nana is prob my favorite manga of all time in all honesty. and i'm a music lover.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:25 pm
Name/Nickname: Yarru's fine but feel free to call me anything...so long as you make sure I know you're talking to me...I get confused easy xd

Why You Like NANA: Well. First off. I love Yazawa Ai. She's brilliant. Her art style, her style style (clothes), the way she is able to develope characters in a perfect manner, showing how they really are slowly like you're the one meeting them, the way she lets the story flow where even a few weeks flows perfectly even though it's jam packed with events, she's just amazing! The story; With Nana I love punk music and love dramas and just stories that are real about life which is Hachi's side. It's a great mix. I love the characters and how each one is completely different yet alike in so many unlikely ways

Favorite NANA Character: Nobuo and Shin! (Nobu is so sweet and Shin is Shin 3nodding )

Other Anime/Manga You Like: I like alot of different manga, more shojo then shonen but alot of both. Since my sister is in japan and doesn't split the money and I'm poor I focus only of three main ones cause otherwise I'd be in debt. So the three is Nana (ofcourse), Furuba, and Tenjou Tenge. I like alot of other things and have finished series that I used to love and still love so just ask if I know it. You might be surprised.

Anything Else You'd Like To Add: I like pandas, cats, and foxes!!!

Uhm, I'm abit over 16 not yet 17. If I'm ever hyperish and offend you I apoligize (though, hopefully I won't) I have strong views on things and I will snap on you if you cross them. (especially homosexuality. I'm a girl and I like girls.) But if you're not rude with you're opinion I'm fine if you don't like it. By cross I mean be real ignorant and assine about it. I'm an easy going person otherwise. So be cool and I'll be cool~ (if it's possible. I'm a dork :XP: )

I love Nana and I wanna have fun here! I hope it's active as it should be for a Nana guild!  

Yarru

Heza

Excitable Admirer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:26 am
Name/Nickname: Heza
Why You Like NANA: I love Yazawa's style and her character designs. She has such a unique style; artistically and fashion-wise.
Favorite NANA Character: I like Yasu! <3 The epitome of manliness, lol. Bald is stylin'! scream
Other Manga You Like: DearS, Othello, Catagorey: Freaks
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: Uhm... :U HI! I really wanna see the live action Nana, but my computer's connection is craptastically slow xD So, until I get my best friend to download it FOR me... haha, I'll have to do without.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:08 pm
Name/Nickname: Dark or Darkie
Why You Like NANA: because i love the music and the art
it's soo pretty
Favorite NANA Character: Takumi(he's a jerk and i love him!), Yasu(bald power!) and Nana O(just loveable).
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Paradise kiss
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: nothing really n_n''  

22darkangel22

LuvKameKazu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:13 am
Name/Nickname: luvkamekazu/dibbledee
Why You Like NANA: I like her style and the story flows well and the drawigns are very kool in its own way
Favorite NANA Character: Nana
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Love Celeb, Love Monster, Paradise Kiss
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: Love to Listen to JPOP/JRock Music heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:46 am
Hi!
Name/Nickname: Kate / Opiate_tears
Why You Like NANA: Cos the music rocks and the series was awesome!
Favorite NANA Character: Hatchi
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Fruits Basket, Sailor Moon, Air
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: It's good to be able to meet new people through something you have in common. So nice to meet you all biggrin  

opiate_tears

Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces