Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

itachishand386

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:10 pm
Asano Rain
Wait, Switzerland, not Sweden. God, I always get those 2 mixed up. xD

I haven't had a chance to read the raw scans for chapter 64, only going by a summary by someone who translated into English the latest chapter which was translated into Chinese from Japanese... *whew* Ren and Reira <<have begun to spend a lot of intimate time together. Not necessarily romantic but it's still sort of unsettling, especially considering Nana's mental state over having everything taken away from her by Trapnest.>>

But if Hachi's monologues are of any indication, there is still hope for them yet.

P.S. Ahhh, Okinawa. One of the places I want to visit when I get a chance to go to Japan... one of these days. confused

oo do you have the link to the Raw's after chapter 61 by any chance??
: 3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:55 pm
Hope you have fun reading. xD And wtf! Now it's Sweden again (was scanning chapter 63)? Well, one or the other...

I wonder when they're gonna release Olivia's "Recorded Butterfly" single. I adore that song.<3  

Asano Rain

floRENzaa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:43 pm
I remember when OLIVIA sang Recorded Butterfly in PMX concert. At first, I didn't notice the song but when I did, I was soo AMAZED!

I also can't wait for the release of Recorded Butterfly.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:46 pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA!!!  

floRENzaa

itachishand386

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:13 pm
so she's...27 now.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:44 pm
Yeah, she's kinda old compared to some other J-Artists. But she looks really young-ish. biggrin  

floRENzaa

kyouko123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:03 am
She speaks alot of english but she have a wonderful voice =D About her being old, not really, Ayumi Hamasaki is 28 and Gackt's like 30 something.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:31 pm
I love Olivia so much Tears and Rainbows has to be my favorite song of hers although Starless Night comes in a close second. 3nodding heart  

Athytia

Wealthy Bibliophile

6,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tipsy 100

tapioca d e l i g h t

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:10 pm
I, for one, fell in love with A Little Pain, sooooo, I prefer OLIVIA. Her voice is so unique and gorgeous. Yuna Ito is great and all, but I pick Olivia. ^^'  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:23 am
Yuna Ito is..bleh i don't see her voice reflecting Reira at all..and the way they use so much english..'correctly' in her songs..it's a secret that Reira is half Japanese after all.  

itachishand386

DiGiTALolita

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i support cupcakes...

She has a pretty voice... I like the song "A Little Pain".

and eating them =]

Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff