Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenshin Kasai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:30 pm
It was sweet!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:19 pm
Though I still have yet to play the game (I know, but hey I'm a Nintendo fan), The action was interesting but the voice overs left something to be desired. My favorite scene was with Reno, and the dude with the glasses fighting Kaje's lackies, that and there dailoge at the end of the tunnel.  

Omega_Dragoon_Wolff

Fullmoon_Crystal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:22 pm
OMG. I FRICKEN' LOVED THAT MOVIE! It was so cool. And the graphics were beautiful. It was in short one of the greatest movies I've ever seen.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:48 am
own the movie, watched the movie, loved the movie *nods*  

Drakul13

Schwarzkatze

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:30 pm
Hmmm... FF VII. I'm not even halfway through the game yet. Probably because I suck or something. But advent children was great. My brother got it for my birthday when it came out. Got the last copy from gamestop since he didn't pre-order. It was really funny to me when they finally settled on the release date and it was april 25th because nothing ever happens then, it's usually the 24th or something... but that's completely besides the point.

In the same vein there are 3 really nice stories out there about it. The Maiden who Travels the Planet, On the Way to a Smile - Case of Denzel, and On the Way to a Smile - Case of Tifa. They were translated into english by Xcomp... but I'm not sure where to find them anymore since they're no longer at xthost.info as far as I can see. Anyway, reading them cleared up a couple things for me after watching AC.

...and they're just really good to read anyway.

edit - If anyone wants to read them I could probably put them up somewhere since I have them saved to disk, just let me know.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:35 pm
It was so awesome!!
Kadaj and Vincent are definately my fave characters whee

frigid gator

DustyOHara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:32 pm
My nick name is Reno and Best friend is nicknamed Tseng. We replay sceans from that movie all the time. Our favorite scean is when Reno and Rude are standing out side of the tunnle waiting for Laz and Yazu (spelling please) to come out after Cloud.

We have named each battle and given each battle its own award. Every character has his own reward and the only characters we don't like are the girls. they are annoying. however we do think the movie should have ended at the explostion before the 'holy water' final scean. We have a sexy man list and a beautiful man list. we update it almost every day due to desputes.

We all have our own fav guy. We are five girls. Me-Sephiroth/Kadaj
Bri-Vincent/Kadaj
Meg-Rufus/Kadaj
Laur-Rude/Kadaj
Jo-Cloud/Kadaj

in other words we are obsessed and can't get over its awsomeness.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:59 pm
I loved it. I want a new copy of FFVII. My old one was stolen, and I never beat it. I think they should make a movie of FFVIII. Thats my favorite one.  

Static Thrash

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:13 pm
MetalliMegaSlaye
I loved it. I want a new copy of FFVII. My old one was stolen, and I never beat it. I think they should make a movie of FFVIII. Thats my favorite one.

ZOMG!

YOU TOO?!?!

heart heart heart heart heart

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out