14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:44 pm
Aw, that's funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:20 pm
Maiku_zo_Mei_Megami
I have no idea why they're scared of Hot Topic.
Wait nevermind... I think They're scared of the music playing and the dark walls and stuff.
Are non-Preps scared to in Clare's or Icing? Just wondering.

i like clairs  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Grimmy_teh_Reaper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:40 pm
I dragged a preppy girl into Hot Topic. She was creeped out. She couldn't even ask the cashier for change, I had to do it for her. She deserved it for freaking me out after dragging me into Victoria's Secrets. ewww  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:35 pm
I like claires and Icing. I just bought a spider web best buds necklace with my friend there along with a necklace that has a skeleton with like demon wings on it. I also bought a $4 canvas bag at an Icing closeout sale at my local mall. It said Honor Student but I covered it in pins though. All Hot Topic.  

Grimmy_teh_Reaper

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:09 pm
Why are people scared of Hot Topic?

Look to the thread "Who likes scaring normals?!" for your answers.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:48 pm
choklit_teddi
AdrianaKitten
lola_siannodel
Maiku_zo_Mei_Megami
I have no idea why they're scared of Hot Topic.
Wait nevermind... I think They're scared of the music playing and the dark walls and stuff.
Are non-Preps scared to in Clare's or Icing? Just wondering.

Clares scares me gonk Ok, just kidding blaugh

But your right, that's probably why. Oh, and the fact that goths (and posers) shop there, and preps think goths kill people and worship satan.

I have seen preppy girls walk into Hot Topic, keeping ever so close to each other. xd

I have seen that.It's hilarious.They get close and walk in small groups.
Its always like 2 of them together looking at the same thing moving over when a punk kid walks by. rofl

god... xD I love that.
I walk up.. "Move." I say quietly. They really do. They scatter like leaves in the wind.. Oh jeez.
"SURE!" They say, all chirpy. It really cracks me up. Then they seem to have no idea why everyone in the store is grinning.

that is hilarious. lol.  

lovecats wire

Lady_Angel000

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:39 am
*hiss* Preps shouldn't even be exsiting anyways..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:01 am
Lol, my reasoning is, we're the same. I'm afraid to go into Aeropostale and American Eagle, Ambercrombie etc... why shouldn't they be afraid to go into Hotopic?
I have gone through Aero' holding up a pink mini skirt to myself, asking if they have anything in black. xD They of course, looked at me like I was crazy... or maybe more of...
"Lyke omg, there's a de-ranged Goth in our store!"

tetrasmaster

Willie-John[Abomination]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:50 pm
GC the Silence Slayer
Why are preppy people afraid of Hot Topic?
Do they actually think that the people there are dangerous? o.O;;

ok...the preppy people hate Hot Topic because they don't play..in their minds...cool music and alos because there are alot of gothy people running around in there with are darkness..and also cuz..in the Hot Topic by me...the first thing you see when you walk into the store is a shirt that says i hate preps..and other anti prep shirt...and for your other point..i hate aeroposte and American eagle and hollister...its too bright for me and they play all that rap,popular shitty music..and everyone in there is like this.."like hi..can i like help you look for like something biggrin biggrin ?"....and i absolutly hate thats s**t..i like that the hot topic peole are like this.."hey man hows it going?"..wel maybee they just do that to me..because i'm in there 24/7 and soon i'm probably gona get a job there..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:31 am
It's not that they are affraid of it its that they dont in general sell bright yellow floral clothes lol it's not their cup of tea..be happy they dont like it..means more clothing for you even though I don't wear the crap in hot topic its over priced garbage that you can find at a better price from the UK lol  

XxBloodyXWristxX

Getsukodomo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:52 am
I actually used to be not afraid but a bit aprehensive to go into Hot Topic. For two reasons:
1) I went in ther with my mom when I was looking for a black scarf for my friend for a birthday present. When we left, she said imedietly: "I hope you never, ever go down that path, I don't want you to ever buy anything from that store." And I didn't want my mom all mad. However lame that is XD
and
2)I wasn't afraid of the gothic people in there, but there were always a bunch of whores in the underwear section with their boyfriends holding up candy thongs and lace that wouldn't cover anything up to themselves, and that's just creepy. ninja

But now I love Hot Topic <3

And about the Clair's/Icing question...
I don't think I could accuratly answer that, seeing as I don't consider myself a goth, or any form of goth(although most people do) But I do love their stuff, lots of its pretty cute  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:47 am
GC the Silence Slayer

I'm afraid of Hot Topic because an Emo kid might pop out from behind the Greenday rack and rape me with depressed bisexuality. I can take a few of 'em, but there's nothing quite as intimidating as a group of skinny homosexual teenage boys that are so in tune and identical to each other that they can move in a single mass. Kind of like a pack of dolphins...yeah they're gay but...the sharks don't go in alone.  

Taconius

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:14 am
Willie-John
GC the Silence Slayer

ok...the preppy people hate Hot Topic because they don't play..in their minds...cool music and alos because there are alot of gothy people running around in there with are darkness..and also cuz..in the Hot Topic by me...the first thing you see when you walk into the store is a shirt that says i hate preps..and other anti prep shirt...and for your other point..i hate aeroposte and American eagle and hollister...its too bright for me and they play all that rap,popular shitty music..and everyone in there is like this.."like hi..can i like help you look for like something biggrin biggrin ?"....and i absolutly hate thats s**t..i like that the hot topic peole are like this.."hey man hows it going?"..wel maybee they just do that to me..because i'm in there 24/7 and soon i'm probably gona get a job there..

i hate that. walking in with my aprents who dragged me along to target or something. i'm just sitting on some bench waiting for my mom to finish so we can get out of here (the shoe section and the store in genral) some clerk come up to me and says "hi can i help you" me:no thanx. "we have a sale today on..." me: i'm not interested.*gets up and walks away* in hot topic :""hey dude, whats up" thats better.....so i walk in with my brother and see some clerk "hey hows it going dude?"

i saw two prepy girls walk in and i thought "what the hell are they doing in here" that was my first time in hot topic, i finally convinced my parents to let me go.. i got some eyemakeup, tshirts, arm socks, and a wristband. i FINNALLY got into a specialty store. i've worked tword this moment for 2 years....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:29 pm
They aren't, necessarily.
Although I amXD.
It's what brought about all the emos and fake goths (Whatever nickname you wanna call 'em).

Genica Pussywillow

Genica Pussywillow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:32 pm
Lady_Angel000
*hiss* Preps shouldn't even be exsiting anyways..

I'm sure they'd say the same thing about you, doesn't mean you need to sink to their level.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff