Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
Mermaid meldoy Meets Sailor Moon and Tokyo Mew Mew Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:52 pm
Hanon walked down to the kitchen and was going to get a snack but ended up deciding she wanted to go out to the shopping center. (Oh and the scouts and Mew Mews dont know about the girls being mermaids except Anglie)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:24 pm
Kamari met Hanon at the door. "What's up?" she said, carrying her favorite black shoulder purse.  

sushibunny108

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:42 pm
" Hi Kamari " Hanon said smiling " Going shopping " she asked and looked around. Seeing a cute outfit in a store went to go look at it almost forgetting Kamari was there " Oh I am sorry " she said and a sweat drop appeared beside her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:53 pm
"Thats okay," said Kamari, smiling, "I love to shop too." She picked up a marine-colored top at the store they were in, and bought that along with a cute cell phone strap.  

sushibunny108

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:43 am
Karen decided to go to the Pearl Piari Hotel to visit Luchia, Hanon, Rina and Hippo. So she got off her shell, said bye to the people in her kingdom and swam off.

Raye went back inside her home, wanting nobody to bother her. She went to her fireplace and mumbled.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:01 am
Kamari was happy for her findings at the shopping center, and she started humming a slow version of "Splash Dream," but stopped because she realized Hanon was watching her. "I'm sorry," said Kamari, a sweatdrop appearing, "I guess I got carried away..."  

sushibunny108

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:38 am
Rina was cleaning the front entrance using a broom. She sighed heavily. "Where's Luchia and Hanon when you need them? I can't clean all by myself!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:24 pm
"We can see Luchia, Rina, and Hanon too" Seira said, as they were swimming.
"Yeah," Anglie replied, spotting the shore "We are almost there"  

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:53 pm
Karen swam all the way to Japan and got to the Pearl Piara. She walked on land and turned into her human form. She went to the front door and started knocking on their door. She waited.

Raye finally got herself relaxed so she went outside for a walk and forgoted to get the fire out of the fireplace while she walked out.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:32 am
They reachedshore, and turned into their human forms.
"Um Anglie, you can't go around with those wings you know."Seirasaid, looking at Anglie.
"Why?" Anglie asked.
"Because humans don't have wings here"Seira replied.
"Oh, ok, I shall be the first!" Anglie replied, happily.
"Anglie, that's not what I meant. I meant you can't have them at all unless your in your Sailor form like Sailor Moon." Seira replied, shaking her head.
"Oh ok" Anglie said, then she made her wings disappear  

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

sushibunny108

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:11 am
Kamari, after going shopping with Hanon, walked back to the Pearl Piari with a shopping bag in hand, and saw Karen waiting. "Hi Karen!" she said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:54 am
Seira and Anglie walked to the Pearl Baths.
"Anyone here?" Seira called out when they walked in.  

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

sushibunny108

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:45 am
Noticing Karen was silent, she simply opened the door to the Pearl Piari and found Lina sweeping the floor still. "Hey Lina! Mind if I help you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:22 am
Anglie and Seira walked around they went into the main entrance and saw Rina and Karen.
"Rina, Karen!" Anglie called out.  

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash