Reply Role Play
MAKE UR OWN CHAR RPG!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kintosin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:50 pm
zang with blood rushing down his face looks at the big wolf and smirks as he jumps in the air and takes 4 throwing needles out and throws one at the wolfs head then two at his eyes and one at his throat then zang takes his sharp claws and swings with rapid foce at the wolf as zang starts to land his feet on the ground and looks at ryu saying i was gonna save these two moves for later but now im mad as zang puts both hands out and gets in a wierd stance looking as if he was gonna shoot stuff from hands  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:26 pm
Rei shakes her head with blood coming from her eyes and growls an earth shaking growl stamping a foot down on Zang.  

Nightshade_Wulf

kintosin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:15 pm
zang with his arm dragging with blood now sliding down it gets on with his two new skills zang duplicates into five of himself and all shoot dark energy balls from thier hands at the giant wolf they see in front of them  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:31 pm
(( o i kno rei's a girl. But she was after ryu first no? so thats who ryu ran into.)) Ryu looked at zang and said in a light sad voice, " its not wise to mess with me....u two should go back." She looks over at rei. " I suggest u tell ur tribe about the young gaurdian i saw. She Looked over at the duplicates. "feh...not worth my time" and she speed off.  

Kradxon

kintosin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:50 pm
zang and his duplicates follow ryu and as she is range zang says a beast whiped my tribe out and is after me can i follow you for know  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:40 pm
"fine just don't get in my way," she replies. "also if ur gonna keep up with me i suggest u ride kujo. She looked back as another demon like wolf sped up. Its ice blue eyes looked at zang and waited. With that ryu speed off.  

Kradxon

kintosin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:54 pm
zang nods as he jets on kujo and looks back trying to make sure the beast and gaurdian arent following  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:23 pm
Rei growls turning normal again the goes back to guarding the ruins, 'Stupid intruders ruining my rest time.'

((I wasn't talking to you I was talkin ta Kintosin he called Rei a he))  

Nightshade_Wulf

kintosin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:33 am
((oops rofl ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:38 am
A cat demon altho looking half breed is actually full breed walks into the ruins. He ran his hand through his short red hair as he looked around. {weird...where is the gaurdian}he thought. He sat down and started a fire to cook the fish he recently caught to eat.  

Kradxon

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:30 am
alright i guess i can jump in...

Name:Xyza
Desc: super long black hair with multiple orange streaks, scars all over her body, and has to constantly tend to her wounds that keep re-opening. she is a coarse dragon/vampire/human hybrid come about from a sick use of majick. she dislikes just about everyone, and it takes alot to earn her trust, but once you have it, she's a valuable ally. has dark, froset grene eyes, and a serious face. about five foot seven, and can sport a pair of dragon wings and tail on demand. also has fangs, and can use a sword.

damn that was long....

major weaknesses:
is SEVERELY sensitive to sunlight
makes enimies easily
super sensitive smell(strong ones can knock her out)

major strengths:
is very strong, and a good fighter
never lets down her guard

((i'll let the story grow a bit more before i jump in however))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:06 pm
Rei is standing behind the cat demon, "I'm right behind you." She snarled.  

Nightshade_Wulf

kintosin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:22 pm
zangs eyes turn cold as he looks at rei zang takes out his throwing needls and throws them at rei as he also hears the beast that has killed his tribe coming closer than zang starts to wonder if the beast has anything too do with the ruins as zang tries to gain his balance he hits a tree and falls off the demon he was riding having his leg land on rei  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:08 pm
"GET OFF ME!!" Rei threw him off.  

Nightshade_Wulf

Kradxon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:22 pm
The cat like demon looked at the two. "o just dont' mind me...after all im after a demon who is allot more dangerous. I have no interest in these ruins.Have u seen a girl short black hair over one eye...silver ears,and is a half breed wolf?" he replied.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff