eva rp!
  dude this rocks!
  o no *runs for cover*
  come on people eva rp over here
  weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
View Results

Alrightey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:35 pm
Asuka gave a heavy sigh and sat up. "I suppose I'd better get ready..." She grabbed her school clothes and took a quick bath. She changed into her school outfit and started to gather her things. "You'd better get ready Shinji...or your going to be late..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:38 pm
* waits by food bowl because no ones feed him yet and waiting for misato because she isnt here*  

CookingwithFire

Climarathorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:39 pm
shinji was already out the door and heading down to the elevator, he didnt want to deal with being stuck with asuka in the elevator  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:39 am
Rei walked out the door in front of shinji and proceeded to her class. Her always quiet demeneor never changing.  

Kradxon

Alrightey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:10 am
Asuka walked out the door and waited by Shinji for the elevator. She looked at Rei and gave a small 'hmph'. There was silence from her. The elevator door opened and she stepped inside and took her place in the back right corner of the elevator.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:45 am
rei walked in and took her place in the elevator not bothering to look at shinji or asuka.  

Kradxon

Alrightey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:08 am
"What's the matter Wonder-Girl? Too good to talk to us?" She placed a hand on her hip and flipped some of her hair behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:52 am
"...." Rei looked at asuka and walked out when the elevator opened. " we better get to class or we will be late" she said calmly.  

Kradxon

CookingwithFire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:34 pm
*waits at home*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:27 pm
"Uh...what's her problem?! She acts like she's sooo much better than everyone else!!! Really pisses me off..." She folded her arms over her chest and walked to class.  

Alrightey

Kradxon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:30 pm
Rei took her normal seat and pulled out her notebook and pen. She stared at the teacher waiting for class to start.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:39 pm
*no one knows but i hid in asukas backpack and is still in it** waits for something to happen*  

CookingwithFire

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:05 pm
User Image
can i be this girl in the pic i know shes not really in the show but i really want to be an eva pilot PLEASE!!!!! I could be like a new student and become a pilot that would totally rock *goes on knees and kisses feet* Im begging you PLEASE!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:57 am
((go for it. I seen the series and she does have a role in it.))

Suddenly the alarm of an angel attack went off. Rei jumped up and ran out the door knowing what was going to happen.  

Kradxon

x.x.AZnBoi.x.x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:12 am
*walks in* *looks around* Hi pplz  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items