Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Out of left field...o.0 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pearls of Dimond

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:18 am
.............Voldemort/Pikachu..............Dumbledore/Fawkes/Every Flavor Bean................... rofl These are great! I'd read these just for the hilarity of them! Nothing explicit, though. I don't like random pairings like this in a serious story, though. Anything with Voldemort, Dudley, Wormtail or Filtch bothers me...immensely.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:48 pm
Random pairings are only okay when the age gap isn't too big (ie Dumbledore/basically anyone...), and when it's explained in the story how it's logical. But if you stick Kingsley with Dean and just have at it, I run away.  

sky wire

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:08 pm
I like it only if it's done well, but usually I find it just odd...especially when they're written out of character - then I don't see the point of it at all. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:40 am
Voldemort/Dumbledore OTP. Just for the mental scarring involved.  

LilMeady

Twenty Times Over

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:40 am
User Image

I have read some very funny ones of these.

Vernon/Ron for example. That was amusing.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:40 pm
I love random couples! But only if there is enough buildup of them, unless, of course, it is rape, 'cause that'd explain everything. Oh, and I do not like having the old peoples. I like the teens OR the older characters when they were teens. Weirdest random ones I've come across:

-Seamus/Draco (I love Seamus, I love Draco. Best thing ever.)
-Harry/Ferret Malfoy (Not exactly odd, and only in a Slash vid.)
-Harry/Hermione, BUT Hermione is transgendered *nods a lot* (Again, just a vid)

And the weirdest random one I want:
-Bill Weasley/Seamus  

Yoriq the Gloomy Jester

Rayvyn_Vaughn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:38 pm
Some random pairings really creep me out. *shiver* I read one that was Dumbledore/Dobby and I could have cried from the mental images it implanted in my brain. burning_eyes Another one I read was either Draco/Giant Squid or Ron/Giant Squid. Can't remember. I read it like two years ago but it was still very weird. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:24 am
Like everyone said, it's gotta be explained before the random pairs come together... I've read a few Blaise/Nev and it just doesn't feel right to me. I actually found one about Dumbledore/Minerva/Snape gettin it on while Hermione was trapped in the room...scary stuff ppl! Scary stuff indeed! burning_eyes  

ChellitaRiho

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

ChellitaRiho

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:30 am
BTW Voldemort/Pikachu??? Every flavor beans???? What kind of crack or other illegal drugs were these ppl taking to come up with this mess? evil xp  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:13 am
Oh please. Me and Ryoko made up much more worse ones than that.

They're called crack pairings, and they're loads of fun! xD Not to read, in a good, accomplished story, but in a one-shot and just a messed up chapt story. <3

StargemKitty

LilMeady

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:07 pm
ChellitaRiho
BTW Voldemort/Pikachu??? Every flavor beans???? What kind of crack or other illegal drugs were these ppl taking to come up with this mess? evil xp

I would so read those fics. Crack pairings are too fun not to read. Sure you don't always OTP them, but still good when written right.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:03 pm
Worse you say? What pairings have you created? Any inanimate objects? lol I've read a few crack fics and even a couple of mary sues that were definitely cracky...it just amazes me the kinds of things ppl come up with!  

ChellitaRiho

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers