Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
omgTHEYDiDWHAAT? [CELEBERITY TALLK.STUFF] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:19 am
.Mikemo Cat-Boy
I heard Ashley Simpson got a nose job...
To look more like her sister...
>.<...

Ashlee's pretty now that she's blonde again rolleyes It's too bad she can't really sing.

Tahimek
King Henry
No really big/new news today:

Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock's Wedding

They got married on a yacht in Saint - Tropez on Saturday. It was Anderson's second wedding (she had a short - lived marriage with Motley Crue's Tommy Lee) and Kid Rock's (real name: Robert Richie) first.

The couple were first engaged on April 11, 2002; they had only begun dating during the spring of the year before. In 2003, they split, but met again on a mutual friend's yacht earlier this year. Realizing they still had feelings for each other, the two started dating again and eventually decided to get married.

Anderson wore a white bikini and Jimmy Choo high heels. The Jimmy Choo president Tamara Mellon was her bridesmaid and also dated Kid Rock for a short period of time earlier this year. *awkward*

Kid and Pam loved getting married so much they're planning to do it again in Malibu, California, Detroit, Michigan, and Nashville, Tennessee.
You'd think the two would attept to make all this a secret. I only considered these as rumors after reading this news. Where'd you get it?
It's been on TV. And I got the article from here. We're not supposed to copy - and - paste, so I put it into my own words.

In unrelated news, Taylor Hicks is only 29 - years - old? He looks like he could be someone's grandpap. I think someone lied to get onto the show stare *cough* Taylor Hicks *cough*

There's some new rumors/celebrity news, but it's 2:18 AM here and I'm sleepy. Off to bed I go cool I'll post the articles tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:10 am
huuuh. we're not supposed to copy and paste? xO

oops?

>>bebacklater.schoolshoppingg. x]

hellostrawberry

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:35 am
blooki
huuuh. we're not supposed to copy and paste? xO

oops?

>>bebacklater.schoolshoppingg. x]
I don't know where you get your news from, but you're not supposed to copy and post from AccessHollywood.com because it's copyrighted information.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:08 pm
MORE 'IDOL' NEWS FOR PEOPLE WHO CARE neutral

That girl Katharine McPhee needs to take better care of herself. After recovering from bronchitis and laryngitis last week, she joined the "American Idol" tour, just to break her foot backstage before a performance in Charlotte, North Carolina.

After singing just two songs, McPhee was rushed to a local hospital where X - rays showed a hairline fracture in her left foot. Doctors said she is in "good condition" and will continue on the tour.

McPhee is known for her great rendition of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" (how many times has that been sung on "American Idol" question ) and being the AI runner - up, after Taylor Hicks.

CLAY'S NEW ALBUM HITS STORES ON SEPTEMBER 19TH

It's going to be called "A Thousand Different Ways" and offers different renditions of hits from the '70's, '80's, '90's, and includes two new songs.

Tracks on the new album include Bryan Adams' "Everything I Do (I Do It for You," Celine Dion's "Because You Love Me," and Elton John's "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word."

The record is Aiken's third, following "Measure of a Man" in 2003 and "Merry Christmas With Love" in 2004. It will be released a week before 'Idol' rival Ruben Studdard's "The Return."

lOoK! iT's LuDa WiTh A fAdE *gAsP*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rapper Ludacris said his new "shadow fade" was a "spur of the moment kind of thing." After sporting braids, cornrows, and a big afro for more than ten years, he ran out of hairstyles.

Luda said his new 'do represents change. His new album "Release Therapy," will be very different from his previous four. In this new record, he will share his thoughts on more serious and important matters, ones that we has never covered before, such as the government and its reaction to Hurricane Katrina (he shares similar views with fellow rapper Kanye West), his relationship with his daughter (Karma), and his commitment to Christianity and God.

In recent years, Ludacris has explored a career in the film industry. He has had supporting roles in Oscar - nominated films such as "Crash" and "Hustle and Flow." He hopes to star in a comedy some day.

"Release Therapy" refers to both its therapeutic song lyrics and the relief of leaving Def Jam records, the company that gave Ludacris his first recording contract. This album will be his last with the company. When asked how he feels about this, he replied that it's been a great experience and chance to grow.

Fans will be able to see Luda's new hair in "Money Maker," the first single off of his new album. The video just finished filming in Miami. To hear "Money Makerm" go to the artist's website here.

AY CARAMBA, JENNIFER LOPEZ ES MUY LINDA heart

In this year's "Most Beautiful" edition of People, Angelina Jolie has won the coveted #1 spot. But don't feel sorry for JLo. She has been chosen by the magazine's Spanish version as the most beautiful en el mundo, in the world for you non - Spanish speakers.

Other celebrities on the People en Espanol's "most beautiful" list include Desperate Housewive's Eva Longoria, singer Ricky Martin, singer Shakira, actress Jessica Alba, and rapper Daddy Yankee.

JACKIE CHAN, A GREAT ROLE MODEL FOR TODAY'S CHILDREN

Comedy action star Jackie Chan said he is careful with the roles he plays in his movies because he wants to be a good role model for little children. He refuses to partake in any violence in his films; only action. Also, he aims to make others laugh using only clean comedy. Whenever possible, he tries to avoid using profanity. He had to request for the "Rush Hour" writer to edit his script.

Chan told the press this while in Manila recently, promoting his new chain of coffee shops, called Jackie Chan's Java Coffee. More shops are planned to open soon, in Singapore, Hong Kong, and China. When asked why he chose to open coffee shops, he replied that he wanted to break down cultural barriers. His movies were a way of doing this and he thinks that coffee will do the same. "Coffee is a language in itself," he said.

A portion of profits from his many companies, including a clothing label, fitness centers, restaurants, and baked cookies, go to charity.

When he was young, Chan was unwealthy and attended the Beijing Opera School, where he was given food, clothes, and toys from the Red Cross and a priest, to whom he promised to help charities and children when he became an adult.

NO MADONNA, THOU SHALT NOT CRUCIFY THYSELF! mad

Madonna's plans to crucify herself on her "Confessions" tour received negative feedback from religious leaders.

In the 47 - year - old's performance, she wears a crown of thorns and sings while hanging from a mirrored cross.

The August 3rd show was at Rome's Olympic Stadium, just two miles from the Vatican...Dun dun dun. One of the cardinals said the singer's act was immoral, especially in the city of the Pope.

Jewish and Muslim leaders in Rome disapproved as well. They say it isn't the first time Madonna has pulled a publicity stunt like this and it's in bad taste.

Despite this controversy, tickets sold like hotcakes, with just about 100 left unsold on the morning of the show.

Offstage, Madonna is on a mission to help orphans in the African country of Malawi. She will give $3 million of her own money to help and $1 million to tape a documentary showing the plights of these misfortunate infants.

She said having children of her own and accepting her religion, Kabbalah, has given her a new outlook on life. She believes that she was "put on this Earth to help people. And {my} job is to figure out how {I} can help."

With her money, Madonna will build an orphan care center that will feed and educate about 1,000 children a day.  

King Henry
Crew

hellostrawberry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:33 pm
omg. his hairr. xO

well, it looks okay... i guess.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:05 pm
When I first glanced at that picture of Luda.. I thought it was Jamie Fox. ninja  

Duezt

ForEveR_LuSt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:15 pm
okay........  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:38 pm
CloudYasha
When I first glanced at that picture of Luda.. I thought it was Jamie Fox. ninja
Geez, first I see you with a similar haircut as me, and now you're you said the same exact thing I was thinking after seeing Ludacris. Maybe we are related pirate .

@ King Henry - I'm not surprised with Madonna's crucifying gig. She's pretty much been quite the controversial character for the church ever since that "Like a Prayer" incident...  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:37 am
Tahimek
CloudYasha
Geez, first I see you with a similar haircut as me, and now you're you said the same exact thing I was thinking after seeing Ludacris. Maybe we are related pirate .

@ King Henry - I'm not surprised with Madonna's crucifying gig. She's pretty much been quite the controversial character for the church ever since that "Like a Prayer" incident...
I think Valerie and I are related, too ninja

What is this "Like a Prayer" incident you are talking about?

Jamie Fox? I don't see it. Maybe because I'm not that big of a fan of his. Or Ludacris, for that matter. But "Stand Up" was good 3nodding

There are so many spelling mistakes in my post gonk I hate typing for long periods of time when I'm half asleep.

Let's see...

It looks like everyone else despises "American Idol" just as much as I do biggrin

Jennifer is still very pretty, even at age 37.

Coffee breaking cultural barriers? domokun I think Jackie's brain has been joggled from being kicked in the head one too many times.

I'll post something about J.K. Rowling (Row as in row a boat, not row as r+ow blaugh I've been calling her J.K. R+owling for years), the author of the Harry Potter series, tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:28 pm
uhh "Like a Prayer" is a music video that Madonna did.

I think she like burnned a cross in that video? xP or somethinngg dealing with crosses.

i just can't spell. gonk

yahhh, JLO is pretty. Seems like she and Marc Anthony is staying togetherr. :]]

Hearddd that womann [J.K. Rowling] is gettinng tired of writing Harry Potter. xP

bah. whtderfcuks my avater glitchhedd. D:

hellostrawberry

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:16 pm
Here's the Harry Potter news I promised to post...yesterday sweatdrop

J.K. Rowling, the author of the famous Harry Potter books, was in New York City last week to attend a special charity book reading. The event was called "An Evening With Harry, Carrie, and Garp." The other two authors present were John Irving and Stephen King. Before JKR began to read, she took questions from the audience. Here are some of the things she said:

- The character that dies at the end of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is really dead. He will not be revived in the seventh and last book of the series, although he will play an important part in it.

- After she finishes writing HP, Jo will release a young children's book, one that is much shorter than any of the HP books and will not have anything to do with Harry's world.

- While taking a shower and getting ready for the charity reading, JKR thought of a new title for her last book, one she thought would work better than the current title. It is not confirmed if she will change the book's name, which has not been released to the public. Fans of the series hope the book will be in stores on July 7th, 2007 (07/07/07) because in the wizarding world, the number is considered very magical and powerful.

- The new HP movie Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, which is currently filming in England, is set to be in theaters on July 13, 2007. The movie after it, Harry Potter and the Half - Blood Prince, will be released on November 21, 2008.

More news to come! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:00 pm
Maddonna..crucifix o_O;. Wow.

Yay for HP news~! x) [squees] Thanks, Henry. <33

Humphh, I can't wait for the next movies to come out.

Inkieee!
Crew

hellostrawberry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:49 am
ooh. I knew that Dumbledore isn't gonna come backk.

I think Sirus Black is gonnaa come back. cuh like, he's Sirus Black.

lols, talking about Harry Potter. I still laugh abooutt him beinngg nekked with horses. xDDD
*dies from laughingg*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:51 pm
The PCD made some AZNs mad wahmbulance

The Malaysian government fined organizers of a Pussycat Dolls concert 10,000 ringgit ($2,714) for permitting the singing group to wear revealing outfits and perform "sexually suggestive" dance moves.

The girls, whose hip - hop hits include "Don't Cha," "Beep," "Stickwitu," and the recent "Buttons," sang at a sold - out concert in conservative Muslim - dominated Malaysia last week as part of their first world tour.

This was not the first time Malaysian officials have had difficulties with American recording artists. In 2003, when the famous rock band Linkin Park came to Malaysia, they were warned to not wear shorts or scream their lyrics.

In 2004, R&B diva Mariah Carey was told to "dress appropriately" for her musical acts.

King Henry
Crew

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas